Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 499 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6932
    If you bite the bullet I would love to get your feed back. Her add sparked my interest as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfTown124  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen or reached out to this one? Chatted a little bit yesterday. Just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row. Many thanks as always.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/878225576694

  2. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by MullAY89  [View Original Post]
    Ummm wasn't (been a couple months) Cali and her lovely other half just in the slammer for being great "providers"?
    Yes. She beat a client's ass from what I heard. Also looks like she's porking up in her pics. But as long as I'm going Greek in her ass I don't mind the sound of them cheeks clapping. Big girls need some loving too.

  3. #6930

    Any intel on this one?

    Any one seen or reached out to this one? Chatted a little bit yesterday. Just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row. Many thanks as always.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/878225576694

  4. #6929
    Quote Originally Posted by MullAY89  [View Original Post]
    Ummm wasn't (been a couple months) Cali and her lovely other half just in the slammer for being great "providers"?
    Ummmmm. Yes, you are correct. Matter fact, all three of those ladies have spent time at the Grey bar hotel. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any working girl that hasn't. What's your point?

  5. #6928
    Ummm wasn't (been a couple months) Cali and her lovely other half just in the slammer for being great "providers"?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid a girl link to above as well. For the most part all local Charleston town. I'll put three down below for my usual rotation. However, their communication skills and their punctuality can be terrible. But they're inside the room with you hold on. Cali is probably the most reliable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/028360487498 Morgan.

    https://tryst.link/escort/passionate-lilli

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/mistresscali

    These three don't work out. I usually start looking into the other girls on the Tryst that are traveling through.

  6. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the heads up man!

    So then what about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/611008678488

    Or any other full GFE female you'd be comfortable bringing to your high-end hotel room?

    Thanks guys!

    YYZ.
    I would avoid a girl link to above as well. For the most part all local Charleston town. I'll put three down below for my usual rotation. However, their communication skills and their punctuality can be terrible. But they're inside the room with you hold on. Cali is probably the most reliable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/028360487498 Morgan.

    https://tryst.link/escort/passionate-lilli

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/mistresscali

    These three don't work out. I usually start looking into the other girls on the Tryst that are traveling through.

  7. #6926

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I would not repeat. Saw her last year. Pics are really filtered. In real life she looks closer to 60 with that Meth face. Avoid.
    I appreciate the heads up man!

    So then what about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/611008678488

    Or any other full GFE female you'd be comfortable bringing to your high-end hotel room?

    Thanks guys!

    YYZ.

  8. #6925

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody8433  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure of meeting this young lady?

    Any information would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/818761654365
    She is real some pics are old and a bit misleading she is sweet gives a nice BBBJ would be so much better if she didn't keep gagging her self and having to stop I was told she is new to the hobby has a smaller pit bull with her in the room but it was quiet and just laid on the other bed she couldn't handle getting on to with me.

  9. #6924
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude23  [View Original Post]
    I met with Ashley this past weekend in Greenville when she visited on tour. It was a great meet. Highly recommend. Comms were easy. Scheduled a couple of weeks in advance. Meet was on time in a very nice hotel downtown. Easy verification through P411. Ashley is legit, safe, clean and sober. Beautiful petite blonde, slender and fit with curves in the right places. Easy to talk to. Friendly, funny. Very skilled, enthusiastic performance. PSE experience. DFK. DT BBBJ. CFS anyway I wanted it. She is very vocal. Moaning and begging for it. And she gives it back. It's all part of the show but delivered in a convincing way that makes it thrilling. I understand that she will be visiting Charleston soon. Don't miss out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274
    There's a good review from the other day in the Greenville thread.

  10. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what the deal is with Sultry Gine?

    Here's a link:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/188703141

    On STG she sounds total GFE like, and I like her look for when I'll be in town again.

    Anyone know? Buehler?

    Thanks!

    YYZ.
    I would not repeat. Saw her last year. Pics are really filtered. In real life she looks closer to 60 with that Meth face. Avoid.

  11. #6922
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody8433  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure of meeting this young lady?

    Any information would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/818761654365
    She seems real but can't confirm. I didn't get a reply.

  12. #6921

    Brandy-Leigh anyone!

    Anyone had the pleasure of meeting this young lady?

    Any information would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/818761654365

  13. #6920

    Sultry Gina

    Anyone know what the deal is with Sultry Gine?

    Here's a link:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/188703141

    On STG she sounds total GFE like, and I like her look for when I'll be in town again.

    Anyone know? Buehler?

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  14. #6919

    Tantric Relaxation For Discerning Gentlemen

    Has anyone experienced this provider? Does provide any of the services outside of the massage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/columbia/female-escorts/caucasian_w/discreet-tantric-relaxation-fo/737718153983

  15. #6918
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her for months now. Her commsare almost nonexistent. I must've caught her on a good day three weeks ago. We chatted. She gave me her apartment address and we agreed on the time I showed up couple text later and I hear back from her 30 minutes late. Let me know if we can reschedule for two more hours later. Never heard back from her and I'm still trying. She's got to look and assets that I crave.
    Comms are so bad. I actually met her in a bar when she was in West Ashley. Chatted, she gave me her number and said to call when I leave. I did and never got an answer until days later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape