Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 24048
-
06-22-25 14:42 #22353Senior Member

Posts: 194Saphire and snow vibe
I would not be surprise if they do, they both have the same vibe.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 06:47 #22352Senior Member

Posts: 64Sapphire
I met her in Fredericksburg. She was on like crack or fentanyl at the time. Which I didn't know. Very first red flag. Then she had her handler keep knocking on the door, calling the hotel room phone, she showered while I was on the bed, someone kept knocking on the door to the room, she passed out while junior was in her mouth. I decided that was my time and left. The handler kept calling me to tell me I needed to pay more, or else.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
Very bad experience.
-
06-20-25 14:36 #22351Senior Member

Posts: 57DT without gagging
I'm tired of gagging responses from my face-F*kers even though they advertised they offer DT in their ad. I can't feel well their throats with a cover. Where can I find a real DT player?
Originally Posted by Cluwave13
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 17:58 #22350Regular Member

Posts: 9Dt
Does anyone know any providers that do facefucking?
-
06-19-25 17:35 #22349Senior Member

Posts: 188My bad
I thought you were talking about going to see Sapphire not her friend. The friend Royal is cool. She's in Fairfax now she was previously in Dumfries.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 17:32 #22348Senior Member

Posts: 188Sapphire
Total time waster. Only go if you have at least an hour to wait to see her even then you may not receive service.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 16:14 #22347Senior Member

Posts: 528Sapphire's friend
Sapphire texted last week asking me to hook up a friend off hers in need. I declined since she wasn't my type.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 16:09 #22346Senior Member

Posts: 528Sapphire
Thanks! Used the correct spelling and got the info I needed. Wonder if her and Snow know each other. Either way, seems like a waste of time and loot.
Originally Posted by EasyEmail786
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 15:57 #22345Senior Member

Posts: 194Look up saphire
She been review here by saphire. Mix review not sure.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 06:53 #22344Senior Member

Posts: 528Water park slip and slide
Anyone seen this one? She's using a fresh number and can't find as by reviews. We've texted back and forth, but comms aren't fluid. Thinking about pullling the trigger, but she's in Dumfries and thinking she might be part of the Red Carpet crew.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...e/252887193717
-
06-18-25 09:49 #22343Regular Member

Posts: 6Ryan
Anyone seen this one recently? Ads have been floating around for awhile but reluctant to take the dive!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...r/649074182965
-
06-18-25 07:40 #22342Senior Member

Posts: 105Anyone seen Olivia before??
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...inia/188810122 I would love to spread her wings LOL. Anyone seen her before?
-
06-18-25 06:37 #22341Senior Member

Posts: 207Infamous Joyce
The wonderful Joyce is back in town from a long hiatus. She's very funny and sexy. She will do most fetishes upon request. Rtff if you want to know more. She's well reviewed here and the other site. Let's show her some love while she's here. She doesn't regularly advertise like the others so you could say she's utr. Go see her if you want a good time. She's a sweetheart.
https://preferred411.com/P410251
-
06-18-25 05:41 #22340Senior Member

Posts: 536P411. Never leave home without it.
Originally Posted by Finitts
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 21:45 #22339Regular Member

Posts: 4Snowbunny MMF
I have a super cute snow bunny who is keen to try an MMF or MMMF. Any takers PM me?












Reply With Quote




