Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 61399
-
06-19-25 20:41 #58729Senior Member

Posts: 1065Natasha / Sasha
Ran into Natasha the other day. Wish she had a phone. All of my get-togethers have been great. No rush. If you can find her over by the circle, highly recommend you say hello. Make sure she is happy.
My view the other day. Sexy woman.
-
06-19-25 18:01 #58728Senior Member

Posts: 1370Bri
Damn! Bri done got sloppy.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 15:45 #58727Senior Member

Posts: 322Great
Great reports pic's and all thorough.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 14:16 #58726Senior Member

Posts: 1626Wilkens Bri
Wilkens Bri was busy doing her makeup near S Smallwood and Ashton St.
Thank you and here you go!
Originally Posted by Dejanero
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 14:12 #58725Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Busy Bee
Near Busy Bee.
-
06-19-25 12:29 #58724Senior Member

Posts: 541Redz
Saw her recently after some mixed reports. Scooped her up by the seafood spot on Monroe. White shirt and jeans and chunky just how I like them. Slight street smell but nothing to bad.
Get to my spot and she gave a nice and slow gummy. Pulled her pants down and I just went to work. Finished in doggie and filled her up good. DMG was standard but as I said YMMV but no problems from me.
-
06-19-25 12:20 #58723Senior Member

Posts: 541She lives a few houses up from the circle. I don't get the appeal considering what she charges, she's ok looking, & the service is meh.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
But I won't knock her hustle. If anyone has the chance I say go for it. I was fortunate to try her but not at those prices.
-
06-19-25 11:55 #58722Senior Member

Posts: 36Best Pics
Shout out to you Steve! I'm missing you're reports with pictures! They are the best! Can't wait until you post some more! We all need to see what's out there!!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
06-19-25 10:38 #58721Senior Member

Posts: 1626Tip Top
But do they allow us to check in early in the morning may be 10 am or so? If they don't,then anyone can get a room at that chain motel opposite to Tip top for same price with better rooms but only challenge is check in time of 3:00 pm.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 00:05 #58720Senior Member

Posts: 134Yeah she be trippin on that shit. Don't know who the hell is giving her that. Dudes out there be fucking the game up.
Originally Posted by CockBoyBttm
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 18:55 #58719Regular Member

Posts: 19Gina's Rates
She quoted me $250 an hour via the escort outreach.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 18:33 #58718Senior Member

Posts: 166Gina
I see Gina every now and then. She usually be near the Circle across from the corner store. Or catching a date walking to Busy B. She has a new number now, due to her bf, off and on. She usually charges a higher rate, but not that escort rate.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 13:36 #58717Senior Member

Posts: 65I'm in, let me know.
Originally Posted by Cod592
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 11:18 #58716Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Room Sharing
Are you finding the talent if I catch the room?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Cod592
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 11:08 #58715Senior Member

Posts: 302Gia
I appreciate the help! It sounds like I have to drive out there in the am.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






