Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 7834
-
06-27-25 15:35 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 746Portuguese princess
Anyone seen this one? Seems TGTBT for the donation of 130. I was all set to go but she seemed to anxious to get me there (2 calls, texts) so I'm thinking either she's jonesing for a fix or it's a set up. It just didn't seem right. The adress she gave me is for a store on Long hill. It's not unusual to not get the exact adresss until you get there but it didn't feel right so I bailed and blocked her number.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/095391107314
-
06-26-25 12:31 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 523I saw her once. Pretty good BBBJ and cfs. The problem with her was after I finished. She asked me to flush the condom. I didn't see the roll of toilet paper she had wedged in the holder so I opened a new one. I accidentally dropped that in the toilet and she flipped out about me touching her stuff and other guys disrespecting her stuff. A good session but a little too much of a split personality for me to go back.
Originally Posted by JoeRando
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 12:57 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 930Agreed
They are not on equal footing with most of us, don't take things personally that are acts of desperation from someone who is hear the bottom. Lesson learned and move on. It is not worth it.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 23:26 #7486Regular Member

Posts: 23I should've worded that better, but I meant I was going to rip her head off my cock when I was going to blow. Not that I was going to rip her off monetarily (my karma is already fucked so I don't plan on adding to that).
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 20:04 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 746Please don't rip them off (unless they ripped you off first). These girls have a hard enough life.
Originally Posted by DJohnson555
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 16:02 #7484Regular Member

Posts: 23Coming to jesus
I've done the same thing. Girl nodded off while blowing me and I just decided to keep facefucking her. I was going to rip her off when I was about to cum, but she miraculously woke up about 20 seconds before and decided to swallow the whole thing. Afterwards I had a real long philosophical shower on what I am doing with my life. I still would do the same thing again tho.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 06:11 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 567"Smokeshow"
This is were the confusion sets in. The board has been calling another girl "smokeshow" for a couple years now. At one point she had told me her name was Brittany. She posts now & then. Super hard to get with, usually just pics of her ass & normally in Waterbury, or Southington, lately mostly outcall.
Originally Posted by JoeRando
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 18:59 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 136London
Any intel on this one? I've seen her go by "London". Communicated a couple of times but nothing materialized.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/656874671052
-
06-18-25 18:55 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 136Do a search for "Smokeshow". There's some mixed reviews. I've seen her around. Not ugly but those pics are filter heavy.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 18:31 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 567Sexy Little ****
Has anyone tried out the girl in Wolcott with the add header saying Sexy Little ****? She's posting on STG.
-
06-14-25 22:10 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 702Welcome
You're not a monger until you've had a girl dope nod off while your knob is still in her mouth. Had a WSW in Waterbury who I had banged a few times straight out snoring on my cock mid BBJ. She restarted and fell asleep again so I just walked around, opened the car door and bent her over and breed her. Jesus wept what is wrong with me? I need to get back into therapy.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 09:11 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 886I just wish they'd go back to 5 login attempts.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 18:43 #7477Senior Member

Posts: 2147Opps
It would be helpful if this site included both an edit feature and a thumbs-up option—just a thought.
Originally Posted by Incantation
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
06-11-25 07:48 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 116Miley not Mikey
Sorry for typo, asking about Miley.
-
06-10-25 17:12 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 116Miley
Anyone know what happened to Mikey of Naug? Haven't seen her post in awhile. Was a regular. Thanks.










Reply With Quote





