Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 116 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1736
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's crazy, they used to be they have these 33% promo code but I believe that's completely gone now. You can still get 20% off if they email you a link (they usually do if you're not a member yet or was one).

    And when you try to cancel, they'll offer you the same 20% again (usually).
    They do bigger discounts on valentines day and other holidays.

  2. #1300

    Seeking discount promo

    Quote Originally Posted by WankForFun  [View Original Post]
    I finally made an account so I can see all these women you are all talking about. Damn they want $100 a month service fees. I was expecting to be like $30-50.
    Yes it's crazy, they used to be they have these 33% promo code but I believe that's completely gone now. You can still get 20% off if they email you a link (they usually do if you're not a member yet or was one).

    And when you try to cancel, they'll offer you the same 20% again (usually).

  3. #1299

    411 on Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Moved to text she sent very explicit nudes and a video of her giving a BBBJ. She's ready to do a video call if that means anything.
    A video call helps. Sounds like she's for real. Let us know how it goes if you meet with her. She looks like fun. Also, let us know if she really is the person in the photos. LOL.

  4. #1298

    Faith

    Anyone had luck getting response from her? Another monger on here posted about her in the escort section as UTR with her digits. Met her few times a year back. Tried reaching back again recently but didn't get a response, not sure if the number changed. Feel free to DM if you prefer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-41ca757ccece
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2182.jpg‎  

  5. #1297
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Went back to her "reviews" here but the SA link provided doesn't work / profile gone.
    Yea:/ she sounds like fun.

  6. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayk012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her digits or SA link.
    Went back to her "reviews" here but the SA link provided doesn't work / profile gone.

  7. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasNevada  [View Original Post]
    For those of you with that one to check off. She still has full ones. And loves to play. She has lots of reviews on here. And seen her multiple times. She is easy to get along with. Treat her well.
    Anyone have her digits or SA link.

  8. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Moved to text she sent very explicit nudes and a video of her giving a BBBJ. She's ready to do a video call if that means anything.
    Personally I don't see anything concerning. Her IG has a link to her OF. That isn't much of a concern for me but for someone that doesn't like that I guess it could be a problem. She is clearly a local girl. I'm having a small surgery tomorrow but plan on reaching out to her once I'm recovered. (:

  9. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    A google image search shows her to be an Instagram model named Brooklyn. She's either looking to add to her followers or someone hijacked her photos. Lots of red flags, like her location being turned off and showing as "unknown".
    Interesting. Moved to text she sent very explicit nudes and a video of her giving a BBBJ. She's ready to do a video call if that means anything.

  10. #1292
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    A google image search shows her to be an Instagram model named Brooklyn. She's either looking to add to her followers or someone hijacked her photos. Lots of red flags, like her location being turned off and showing as "unknown".
    Looks like she gives some bomb ass head on her twitter and OF.

  11. #1291

    411 on Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample this hottie? Getting pro vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-026a2c7c0142
    A google image search shows her to be an Instagram model named Brooklyn. She's either looking to add to her followers or someone hijacked her photos. Lots of red flags, like her location being turned off and showing as "unknown".

  12. #1290
    I can't even log in anymore. I think my IP address is blocked or something. Don't know what happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwLvr  [View Original Post]
    You have to be logged into SA or it won't work.

  13. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    People keep posting broken links. This doesn't work--leads no where.
    You have to be logged into SA or it won't work.

  14. #1288

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizDon  [View Original Post]
    The only info I have is she goes to text fast. I never reached out.
    I texted her back and forth last year. She seems real but didn't want to do anything physical on the first date and wanted ppm for taking her out to dinner. YMMV.

  15. #1287
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizDon  [View Original Post]
    The only info I have is she goes to text fast. I never reached out.
    Yeah, same with me. Approaching cautiously but seems TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape