Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23836

    I was wondering about providers that offer greek

    I was making a day trip to the city and wanted to see if there were any providers that offered Greek on their menu. I was wondering about it it seems theirs more willing to do it for a certain price. Thanks for any information.

  2. #23835

    Watch out

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    Here seen mixed reviews for Ariel. But I've always have good sessions with her. But I've know her since her stripper days putting her pussy in my face and doing BBBJ with cim during lap dances. Saw her again over the weekend. Same session as usual. You just got to get her going by eating her pussy. Then it's games on. Will turn into a fuck freak and can do whatever you want. Multiple positions and come where you want. She has a decent incall now in Dayton.

    She's looking for business and wants to offer what I'll call the Diverman special. $. 2 for hhr one good pop. She will negotiate if you want mpops and longer. She still looks hot and has nice ass and tits. Great fucksbke MILF body. She let me take a few pics to entice you.

    Her communication can be poor. But if she isn't busy and wants business it's good.
    I went and saw her the other day. She for sure is in active addiction. She also didn't provide hats, but insisted that she was clean. I told her that was a hard no. She gave me my contribution back and I got the hell out of there.

  3. #23834

    Cait. I agree

    I know there have been mix reviews, mine included with the occasional smell down there. The last time I visited, she was shower fresh and as nice and accommodating as ever. When she is on her game, she is a good one.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomJack  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with cait today. Was well worth it, she was so tight I could hardly get it in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...9/517451120931

  4. #23833
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Enthusiastic Lauren

    I am an older dude and I only frequented AMPs in the past. I am looking for someone good with BBBJ and old newbies I like Laurens post and pics but I don; t see any recent reviews. Any info on Lauren or someone else I should try?

  5. #23832

    Ariel Pics

    Forgot pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4552.jpg‎   IMG_4550.jpg‎   IMG_4551.jpg‎  

  6. #23831

    Ariel Specisl

    Here seen mixed reviews for Ariel. But I've always have good sessions with her. But I've know her since her stripper days putting her pussy in my face and doing BBBJ with cim during lap dances. Saw her again over the weekend. Same session as usual. You just got to get her going by eating her pussy. Then it's games on. Will turn into a fuck freak and can do whatever you want. Multiple positions and come where you want. She has a decent incall now in Dayton.

    She's looking for business and wants to offer what I'll call the Diverman special. $. 2 for hhr one good pop. She will negotiate if you want mpops and longer. She still looks hot and has nice ass and tits. Great fucksbke MILF body. She let me take a few pics to entice you.

    Her communication can be poor. But if she isn't busy and wants business it's good.

    Just mention the Diverman special. Good luck!!

  7. #23830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Emma

    Has anyone seen this one yet? I could've sworn I saw something about her recently but I've been unable to find anything. She looks familiar but I've looked through my usual FB profiles and have had no luck. I contacted her and she's been responsive but I asked for a verification pic and that's were she stopped. It was late however. I'd appreciate any info. I'm going to pick up our convo where it stopped and see if I can get her to send a pic.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/382348025610
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails emma.jpg‎  

  8. #23829

    411 on this lady and her friends?

    I've contacted this lady and she's offering to host on and delmar rd in dayton. I have also talked to 2 other ladies hosting out of the same spot. My spidy senses went off, not because of her but just the amount of bodies in the same spot. Does anyone have experience with this specific lady or that spot?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/447063415674

  9. #23828

    Cait

    Had a visit with cait today. Was well worth it, she was so tight I could hardly get it in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...9/517451120931

  10. #23827

    Video verification

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    Did she ask any of you for video verification like she mentions in her ad?? I personally don't do video verifications.
    Didn't have to do a video verification just the regular norm.

  11. #23826

    Ad is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by WyattDusty  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...6/087020321091

    I've seen some negative reviews about a Cassie. I don't know if this is the one, but I've had two nice dreams with her. She's been sweet and accommodating both times. She's a little shorty and I'll definitely have more dreams of her.
    Her ad is already pulled.

  12. #23825

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by WyattDusty  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...6/087020321091

    I've seen some negative reviews about a Cassie. I don't know if this is the one, but I've had two nice dreams with her. She's been sweet and accommodating both times. She's a little shorty and I'll definitely have more dreams of her.
    There have been many negative posts about her in detail. Often the advertiser (and her white knights) posts positive post without details, just promote her business. Can you elaborate what was so good you felt.

    Does she take clothes off? Does she demand up front money? What is her incall like? Does she follow the instructions? Thanks.

  13. #23824

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by DGregoryP  [View Original Post]
    There was a post asking if she was real.

    Well I can definitely say she is I had a dream about her 5 days ago and another dream last night she is a delight I don't get on here and post much but I've been on here since the site started I highly recommend her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/842728914811
    Did she ask any of you for video verification like she mentions in her ad?? I personally don't do video verifications.

  14. #23823

    Cassie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...6/087020321091

    I've seen some negative reviews about a Cassie. I don't know if this is the one, but I've had two nice dreams with her. She's been sweet and accommodating both times. She's a little shorty and I'll definitely have more dreams of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3900.jpg‎  

  15. #23822

    Redhead MILF Megan Love

    Quote Originally Posted by BFantastic12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Or any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/345879357245
    She's legit. Goes by Megan Love on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/megan_love

    Had a great time with her once. Planning on seeing her again. One of the best in the area. Highly recommend. Treat her well and she'll treat you like a king. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape