Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 1177 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34715
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    Just inboxed you.

  2. #34714
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Sally lately? Just curious.
    I saw her right at the end of April. I probably hadn't seen her since a year or more before that. Service was still the same, took a nice little trip to greece. Looked like she had lost some weight, which she didn't need at all.

    I've always been a fan of hers.

  3. #34713
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    Just sent you a PM.

  4. #34712
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    PM was sent. TIA.

  5. #34711

    White mom early 30's looking for friends

    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).

  6. #34710

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I tried to schedule something with her a while back and couldn't get our schedule to match. I then received a bunch of text messages and phone calls from her handler making all sorts of threats. I don't mess with these Latinos anymore.
    I got messages from someone that said they owned a brothel called Scort as well. I've gotten these similar messages in the past. They are scammers but I won't be messaging the latinas either.

  7. #34709

    Handlers

    Quote Originally Posted by JawnLife40  [View Original Post]
    Unless you like big girls that look nothing like their photos, I'd stay away from this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/099931194569
    I tried to schedule something with her a while back and couldn't get our schedule to match. I then received a bunch of text messages and phone calls from her handler making all sorts of threats. I don't mess with these Latinos anymore.

  8. #34708
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Sally lately? Just curious.
    Not since February. She mentioned getting out of the game last time I saw her.

  9. #34707

    Service

    Quote Originally Posted by JawnLife40  [View Original Post]
    Unless you like big girls that look nothing like their photos, I'd stay away from this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/099931194569
    How was the service? All these chicks lie or fluff up their pictures. But it sounds like this one really did it hahahaha.

  10. #34706

    Karla

    Unless you like big girls that look nothing like their photos, I'd stay away from this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/099931194569

  11. #34705
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    It's always was a good time. That lady is a true provider. If you are cool she is cool. Damn hope she comes backe to the STG.
    Hmu I got any girl you want.

  12. #34704

    Re: BBBJ. My Chloe (Ravin) experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Native434  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations? Hailey is impossible to deal with these days and Lylah did me pretty good a few times but guys are saying she's scamming as of lately so I'd rather not. If you don't have anything good I'd settle for someone willing to at least work for it a bit as opposed to complaining every 18 seconds.
    I recently saw Chloe for the first time down in Petersburg. I wouldn't list her as the greatest BBBJ, but she certainly fit your criteria. She was very nice, communicated well, didn't make me wait, and certainly never complained. Whenever I thrust my hips forward she took the clue and went all the way down and held it, and she kept going through the finish, though she does spit. You'll have to chat with her about a price for BBBJ-only, but you can do so with confidence since she seems to have a good reputation here.

  13. #34703

    Sally

    Anyone heard from Sally lately? Just curious.

  14. #34702
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaDude  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/188580000

    I haven't had any luck with the Spanish providers here recently. It seems like every time I show up they look nothing like their ads. Even after I specify over text that I will walk out if the pics don't match. I finally got lucky with this one today. Pics are actually accurate. Zero English but it wasn't an issue. Everything covered. Gorgeous young lady with a nice spinner build. She is staying with a friend, probably the other younger Spanish chick posting on Listcrawler. I would repeat. Stay safe my friends.
    Took your recommendation and it is an amazing time. A little bit of a hassle setting up for me due to language barrier but very safe and clean, got into it and would definitely repeat.

  15. #34701

    Spanish crapshoot

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/188580000

    I haven't had any luck with the Spanish providers here recently. It seems like every time I show up they look nothing like their ads. Even after I specify over text that I will walk out if the pics don't match. I finally got lucky with this one today. Pics are actually accurate. Zero English but it wasn't an issue. Everything covered. Gorgeous young lady with a nice spinner build. She is staying with a friend, probably the other younger Spanish chick posting on Listcrawler. I would repeat. Stay safe my friends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape