Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 61397
-
06-18-25 03:02 #58712Senior Member

Posts: 208Tip Top
Tip Top now charges $63 for short stays.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 00:50 #58711Senior Member

Posts: 977Now 30 yo WSW Tiny on Ashton and Pulaski
Picked her up tonight after an old un named legend stood me up.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Only made a few loops and wasn't looking to spend a few hours out there. Looped by her twice and made the scoop.
Negotiated a BBBJ followed up to a rim job.
Spread my legs and had her French kiss my bung hole. Took it like a champ and aimed to please. Would gladly repeat.
Sad girl that deserves a better life.
Catch her if you can!
-
06-17-25 22:55 #58710Senior Member

Posts: 1321Saw her at bus stop near Rofos South of Parapsco Ave and then again walking uphill on Monroe near Mont Park buildings. 10 am ish.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 18:32 #58709Senior Member

Posts: 302Pawg Gina
In town for couple days was out last night looking for Gina and no luck. Has anyone seen her recently? She's got a ridiculous rate on skip!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...r/168526032306
-
06-17-25 15:14 #58708Senior Member

Posts: 1370Rachel
No that's not Josie; it's Rachel. But funny you mention Josie, because I ran into a few months back by the "triangle", I wrote a post, and it was a great experience. Peace.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 09:23 #58707Senior Member

Posts: 54Are you speaking of Summer who was short with glass's?? Sometime you could catch her on 3rd st near the funeral home??
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 09:17 #58706Senior Member

Posts: 54Ivory
Hooked up wit Ivory last week for some front seat action, she was in CB she wanted 60 for head but told her I do 20 so we went to my spot BBBJ / CIM. She normally posts on escort sites. Hope to catch her again before she hit the escort sites again she has a really nice tiny pussy I want to bang out and why pay escort rates when you can get it half the price while she is on the street for the same amount of fun.
-
06-17-25 08:42 #58705Senior Member

Posts: 261This girl looks like Josie from Brooklyn she was fun. If it is message me the see where she is last Thanks NG.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 08:42 #58704Senior Member

Posts: 1321Who left the strawberry blonde at Tim's. Saw her hitchhiking north on rt one in Hale Thorpe.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 08:40 #58703Senior Member

Posts: 261Summer
She was my anal girl about 4 Years ago before she went back to Virginia. She was mostly into pot and booze. Love to hook up with her again. She was I Brooklyn when I saw her last. If any one knows where she is let me know please thank you 😊 NG.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 08:08 #58702Senior Member

Posts: 1065If StreetHunter doesn't learn to stop at the stop sign. Expect PoPo to be turning on the lights. I see it all the time.
Originally Posted by Airline74
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 07:02 #58701Senior Member

Posts: 277Sharing
I have a preplanned hotel date for Thursday and I'm inviting one or two mongers to come join in. Nothing special, just a chance to do a hotel date without paying for the hotel. Not a gang bang. But the opportunity to have hardware sex (screw, nut, bolt) in a hotel room by giving the young lady her standard donation. This is during the afternoon.
Completely unrelated, Strata, your mailbox is full.
-
06-16-25 22:55 #58700Regular Member

Posts: 19What do you mean the hourly rate is gone? Is Tim's gone?
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 22:39 #58699Senior Member

Posts: 1330I have been out of town and haven't scooped a streetwalker since Howard County disallowed hourly rates. Tim's is not in Howard County and I expect they still have hourly rates. Has Tim's increased their prices? I might find myself still going out to Howard County and paying the all night rate and getting a cleaner place.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
My normal routine with SW is to suggest going to a notel but requiring shower before bed. Some of the girls are excited to accept while many say they don't have time for a shower.
-
06-16-25 20:33 #58698Senior Member

Posts: 1321I put a used towel over my seat with jock itch and all the accoutrements and let them sit their naked arse on that while I inject my digits into their love canal. When I've primed them enough I'll have them get on top so their vaginal juices never touch my cloth seats. When done I throw both them and the towel out. Peace. BP.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




