Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 751 1251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 28210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24460
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Holy. Shit. Boys.

    This one is an absolute showstopper. She's short and muscular. Big beautiful clit on her. Supermodel sexy. Gorgeous green eyes. You must try Venezolana. The throat was deeep, the balls were soaking wet by the time she was done with me. I got to dine a little, and then she begged me to fuck her as hard and fast as I possibly could in both the cat and the ass.

    She was truly divine. She was durable. She was everything I could have possibly hoped for and more. If you aren't afraid of fit chicks, this one deserves your consideration. She's talking about visiting monthly and I'm going to do everything I can to ensure that is the case. Holy shit. I'm worn out from this one.

    Tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7543680256/1
    Good god, man, she's smoking! What was the damage?

  2. #24459

    Dominican Maria

    Anyone seen Maria lately? She hasn't posted for awhile. Wondering if she's still around?

  3. #24458
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Holy. Shit. Boys.

    This one is an absolute showstopper. She's short and muscular. Big beautiful clit on her. Supermodel sexy. Gorgeous green eyes. You must try Venezolana. The throat was deeep, the balls were soaking wet by the time she was done with me. I got to dine a little, and then she begged me to fuck her as hard and fast as I possibly could in both the cat and the ass.

    She was truly divine. She was durable. She was everything I could have possibly hoped for and more. If you aren't afraid of fit chicks, this one deserves your consideration. She's talking about visiting monthly and I'm going to do everything I can to ensure that is the case. Holy shit. I'm worn out from this one.

    Tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7543680256/1
    Thanks for always being a great source of info EJ.

    One question: BBBJ or covered?

  4. #24457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Remember to lie

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Everything you say is true. You leave out the waiting she puts you through so she can smoke and shoot her stuff. She will not go anywhere without it.

    I saw her again the next day hoping that a different location would change the result. Well, it was midnight when I picked her up at her apartment. We drove to my choice of places by way of McDonald's because she was hungry. She paid all the food except three bucks. When we arrived at my place, the food was gone in a minute. She was very hungry. Good.

    Then she began her drug regime. First a few long hits of her crack pipe, then she melted something down and shot it in her arm. She claimed that she only had two of her three things that she wants to have. That was the two.

    While she messed with all that, I shaved my face in plain sight of her. I wanted my face to be clean enough to be able to eat her kitty properly. She liked that idea, so she said.

    We finally walked to the bed, but she was not finished. We sat in bed, both naked except she kept her top on because her b00 bs are hilarious. I don't mind that at all. Smoking her pipe for another 30 minutes or more while I wait there beside her. Next she had to shoot up again. Of course, she reused the same needle.

    I have had crack smokers in the past. They smoke their stuff and then get down to business. They need more cash so they can get more crack and want to get to that, so they do their work to get out of there and spend the cash we give them. Not Trish. She's too kuhn.

    Finally, she decides to start the BBBJ. She is good at it, like everyone says. Waiting for her wears me out and her loud music from her tinny phone's speaker was a turn off. I told her and she turned it off. She asked me why my hard was not as strong as when she started. I told her that it was because I was too bored waiting (for her to do all her business before taking care of me).

    She got upset at that (any reason would have sufficed) and said not to call her again and got out of bed. She got dressed and was ready to be taken back to her apartment.

    She also wanted cash, so I gave her three fifty dollar bills for her "trouble" and for the five photos she allowed me to take of her. All face pics except one of her snatch that I snuck while she was hitting her pipe. I will attempt to attach them.

    I drove her straight away and dropped her off without a word. She can perform. But the waiting sucks so bad so is not worth contacting her.

    I recommend avoiding her completely.

    Dick.
    Women can't handle your truth, they want you to say they look good, even when thy look bad. Many refuse to accept accountability.

  5. #24456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Venezolana with 3 Insatiable Holes

    Holy. Shit. Boys.

    This one is an absolute showstopper. She's short and muscular. Big beautiful clit on her. Supermodel sexy. Gorgeous green eyes. You must try Venezolana. The throat was deeep, the balls were soaking wet by the time she was done with me. I got to dine a little, and then she begged me to fuck her as hard and fast as I possibly could in both the cat and the ass.

    She was truly divine. She was durable. She was everything I could have possibly hoped for and more. If you aren't afraid of fit chicks, this one deserves your consideration. She's talking about visiting monthly and I'm going to do everything I can to ensure that is the case. Holy shit. I'm worn out from this one.

    Tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7543680256/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a00b37fccdeb6964237a2356472ec5b5_f.jpg‎   95d2aea272d6bf432dba5f9beecc14ff_f.jpg‎   2f1862b2e52d26e2c493606138bfc7c0_f.jpg‎  

  6. #24455

    Re: Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    I think her recent photos are accurate and attractive. She's got a pretty face and she's photogenic. YMMV on the rest but, in my exp, she'll do what you want. Getting in the room can be hard but shrimpin ain't easy.
    Everything you say is true. You leave out the waiting she puts you through so she can smoke and shoot her stuff. She will not go anywhere without it.

    I saw her again the next day hoping that a different location would change the result. Well, it was midnight when I picked her up at her apartment. We drove to my choice of places by way of McDonald's because she was hungry. She paid all the food except three bucks. When we arrived at my place, the food was gone in a minute. She was very hungry. Good.

    Then she began her drug regime. First a few long hits of her crack pipe, then she melted something down and shot it in her arm. She claimed that she only had two of her three things that she wants to have. That was the two.

    While she messed with all that, I shaved my face in plain sight of her. I wanted my face to be clean enough to be able to eat her kitty properly. She liked that idea, so she said.

    We finally walked to the bed, but she was not finished. We sat in bed, both naked except she kept her top on because her b00 bs are hilarious. I don't mind that at all. Smoking her pipe for another 30 minutes or more while I wait there beside her. Next she had to shoot up again. Of course, she reused the same needle.

    I have had crack smokers in the past. They smoke their stuff and then get down to business. They need more cash so they can get more crack and want to get to that, so they do their work to get out of there and spend the cash we give them. Not Trish. She's too kuhn.

    Finally, she decides to start the BBBJ. She is good at it, like everyone says. Waiting for her wears me out and her loud music from her tinny phone's speaker was a turn off. I told her and she turned it off. She asked me why my hard was not as strong as when she started. I told her that it was because I was too bored waiting (for her to do all her business before taking care of me).

    She got upset at that (any reason would have sufficed) and said not to call her again and got out of bed. She got dressed and was ready to be taken back to her apartment.

    She also wanted cash, so I gave her three fifty dollar bills for her "trouble" and for the five photos she allowed me to take of her. All face pics except one of her snatch that I snuck while she was hitting her pipe. I will attempt to attach them.

    I drove her straight away and dropped her off without a word. She can perform. But the waiting sucks so bad so is not worth contacting her.

    I recommend avoiding her completely.

    Dick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5981 cropped.jpg‎   IMG_5983 cropped.jpg‎  

  7. #24454

    Pawgs and thick latinas

    Coming to Tampa again for 2 weeks early next week and I'm hoping this time is better than last month. I have seen Lexiie, Leslie cummings and bibi numerous times but looking for new talents. Any pawgs or thick Latinas recs would be appreciated. PM if easier!

  8. #24453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Saw this one last week

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/8137025083, Tall, Nice ass, solid BBBJ, funky pussy. Sun Motel on Hills.

  9. #24452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Saw this one yesterday

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...087e69045c9b77, Motel on Hills near 56th. The BBBJ was solid, the pussy was funky from the back. Nice thick nipples on a small frame. May return and try different position.

  10. #24451

    Trish

    I think her recent photos are accurate and attractive. She's got a pretty face and she's photogenic.

    YMMV on the rest but, in my exp, she'll do what you want. Getting in the room can be hard but shrimpin ain't easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    She has really fallen off a cliff. I remember a couple months back she caught wind of her reviews shifting from stellar to disappointing but mostly in the context of her spending time in her habit, falling asleep during sessions, etc and she posted asking a few of us by name (myself included. User name not real name) to try her out for a free half hour session to regain her good standing. I took her up on it and got a reasonable BJ with swallow (if memory serves). While she was somewhat scattered and used prior to us starting, it was largely an acceptable experience. I figured she would take that drop off to reevaluate how much she wanted to continue her habit but between your post and every video of her being actively using, I can't imagine this ever ends well unless she gets and stays clean.

    Sad because her older pics from what must be a couple years ago were attractive.

  11. #24450

    Re: Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTourYear  [View Original Post]
    Wow brother. Crazy report. I don't know you but man how could you even consider not just seeing her again but inviting her to your place. If she was a 10/10 then maybe I could see it but she is about as bad as it gets and all the baggage that comes with it, you couldn't pay me to see her. Enjoy some better options. Stay safe.
    You are correct. I must resist. I want to eat her out and tap that booty hole, but it would be good money after bad.

    Seems odd that both Trish and Mimi are being managed now. Is that because we have south of the border cartel influence here in Tampa hampering our ability to get good tang at a reasonable price?

    Dick.

  12. #24449

    LA1215 re: trish

    Wow brother. Crazy report. I don't know you but man how could you even consider not just seeing her again but inviting her to your place. If she was a 10/10 then maybe I could see it but she is about as bad as it gets and all the baggage that comes with it, you couldn't pay me to see her. Enjoy some better options. Stay safe.

  13. #24448
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    She has really fallen off a cliff. I remember a couple months back she caught wind of her reviews shifting from stellar to disappointing but mostly in the context of her spending time in her habit, falling asleep during sessions, etc and she posted asking a few of us by name (myself included. User name not real name) to try her out for a free half hour session to regain her good standing. I took her up on it and got a reasonable BJ with swallow (if memory serves). While she was somewhat scattered and used prior to us starting, it was largely an acceptable experience. I figured she would take that drop off to reevaluate how much she wanted to continue her habit but between your post and every video of her being actively using, I can't imagine this ever ends well unless she gets and stays clean.

    Sad because her older pics from what must be a couple years ago were attractive.
    I remember that posting. Glad she always ghosted my calls.

  14. #24447

    Wow

    She has really fallen off a cliff. I remember a couple months back she caught wind of her reviews shifting from stellar to disappointing but mostly in the context of her spending time in her habit, falling asleep during sessions, etc and she posted asking a few of us by name (myself included. User name not real name) to try her out for a free half hour session to regain her good standing. I took her up on it and got a reasonable BJ with swallow (if memory serves). While she was somewhat scattered and used prior to us starting, it was largely an acceptable experience. I figured she would take that drop off to reevaluate how much she wanted to continue her habit but between your post and every video of her being actively using, I can't imagine this ever ends well unless she gets and stays clean.

    Sad because her older pics from what must be a couple years ago were attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    It was Saturday, June 15th when I contacted Trish.

    The upshot is that she (and her "roommate") have an impromptu rip-off scheme. Her "roommate" wants to pimp Trish.

    Trish is not all that attractive. What you see in her photos and videos is really her.

    Here are more details:

    After viewing every photo and video I could find of her online (Escort Alligator and Escort Babylon).

    I decided to take a chance on her.

    She appeared to be a crack-smoking woman selling herself to support her drug habit.

    It is so much more than that.

    I parked at the last apartment in C building on the road to her place, which is a couple blocks north of Fowler and 15th Street, and texted her to get an apartment number. She texted the number and said to give her five minutes. I can do that. I sat in my car and waited by phone's clock for five minutes.

    During that time a BM walked up to the apartment next door and went inside. Having completed the experience, I now understand that is the apartment where things are coordinated at the lower level.

    After five minutes, when I got inside, the place was a mess. She has no concept of how long five minutes is. She let me use the bathroom. She used the bathroom.

  15. #24446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Smdjmt  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I trusted my gut feeling.

    Some guy called me too on her behalf (tough guy LOL).

    And I haven't seen her in ages.

    Everything is making sense now.

    That's not the "Mimi" that I know or knew.

    I think she's being pimped for suuuuuuuure.

    I got that vibe from her the first time I saw her, like she had a silent handler.

    But this new management situation seems dangerous..
    Truly a shame. I told her from the jump that she would be very successful if she kept this thing completely independent. No teammates, no management, etc. She has good business just waiting for her. This kind of nonsense will tank her and there won't be any coming back from it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape