The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 17671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15871
    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Arianna. I have not seen her but have seen good reviews and have texted with her—she seems pretty cool as far as I can tell.

  2. #15870

    Bunny Mac

    I travel to Stl for work daily consistently. I've seen Angel, several of the PLM, Vixens, and Other "angles. " Consistency seems to be lacking recently in MO.

    I had been texting with a few. Any insight into:

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

    BUNNY Mac 618-xxx-5516.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/188709625

    And another 618-361-6740.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Any thoughts, praise or warning here?

  3. #15869

    Massage Nikki or the other Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her ads for some time. Has she retired?
    Haven't seen either of their posts for a while. I only visited massage Nikki. My guess is that she's moved on to something else. I really have no clue.

  4. #15868

    Greek?

    Anybody know any decent providers who go Greek? I see some that list it on there listing but they don't really appeal to me much.

  5. #15867
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Avoid wanted a deposit. Never give them a deposit regardless what your other head thinks.
    Oh yeah, that's always a nope.

  6. #15866

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Avoid wanted a deposit. Never give them a deposit regardless what your other head thinks.

  7. #15865

  8. #15864

    Not sure if real thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    No, but Damn she looks red hot.
    This makes 2 ads with same girl (s) ? And different phone numbers https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a0eb8f03c136c9 if you look at more images you see this one and others. Also there is a brunette with a bifurcated tongue that you see in ads with the blonde. The blonde is real and lives in St Louis area. Not for sure she is in the hobby. She and the brunette are into some kind of rock music scene. When I saw she was local and real I thought about pulling the trigger but the other ads kind of put me on hold.

  9. #15863
    No, but Damn she looks red hot.

  10. #15862
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm the total opposite of I see an only fans link and its $5 or 10 bucks I'll buy it to see her unfiltered and to see how she is is bed $5 or $10 has saved me 200-350 plenty of times.
    I have hooked up with a number of OF girls now because I joined their sites. Not just the advertising girls but plenty of others who are not. I have used OF to find a bunch of Vegas girls and hooked up with them. I think a few have used videos we made on their sites as well.

  11. #15861

    Rimming

    Can anyone recommend a provider that dose rimming?

  12. #15860

    Nikki?

    Haven't seen her ads for some time. Has she retired?

  13. #15859
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    If I ever see a girl advertise her OF in her ad, I just skip it. These girls think they are 10's and charge accordingly. So frustrating.
    I'm the total opposite of I see an only fans link and its $5 or 10 bucks I'll buy it to see her unfiltered and to see how she is is bed $5 or $10 has saved me 200-350 plenty of times.

  14. #15858

  15. #15857

    Ellie

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lie-77574.html

    Anyone seen Ellie from Belleville? Would love to find someone on the east side to visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape