Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15870

    Bunny Mac

    I travel to Stl for work daily consistently. I've seen Angel, several of the PLM, Vixens, and Other "angles. " Consistency seems to be lacking recently in MO.

    I had been texting with a few. Any insight into:

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

    BUNNY Mac 618-xxx-5516.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/188709625

    And another 618-361-6740.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Any thoughts, praise or warning here?

  2. #15869

    Massage Nikki or the other Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her ads for some time. Has she retired?
    Haven't seen either of their posts for a while. I only visited massage Nikki. My guess is that she's moved on to something else. I really have no clue.

  3. #15868

    Greek?

    Anybody know any decent providers who go Greek? I see some that list it on there listing but they don't really appeal to me much.

  4. #15867
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Avoid wanted a deposit. Never give them a deposit regardless what your other head thinks.
    Oh yeah, that's always a nope.

  5. #15866

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Avoid wanted a deposit. Never give them a deposit regardless what your other head thinks.

  6. #15865

  7. #15864

    Not sure if real thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    No, but Damn she looks red hot.
    This makes 2 ads with same girl (s) ? And different phone numbers https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a0eb8f03c136c9 if you look at more images you see this one and others. Also there is a brunette with a bifurcated tongue that you see in ads with the blonde. The blonde is real and lives in St Louis area. Not for sure she is in the hobby. She and the brunette are into some kind of rock music scene. When I saw she was local and real I thought about pulling the trigger but the other ads kind of put me on hold.

  8. #15863
    No, but Damn she looks red hot.

  9. #15862
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm the total opposite of I see an only fans link and its $5 or 10 bucks I'll buy it to see her unfiltered and to see how she is is bed $5 or $10 has saved me 200-350 plenty of times.
    I have hooked up with a number of OF girls now because I joined their sites. Not just the advertising girls but plenty of others who are not. I have used OF to find a bunch of Vegas girls and hooked up with them. I think a few have used videos we made on their sites as well.

  10. #15861

    Rimming

    Can anyone recommend a provider that dose rimming?

  11. #15860

    Nikki?

    Haven't seen her ads for some time. Has she retired?

  12. #15859
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    If I ever see a girl advertise her OF in her ad, I just skip it. These girls think they are 10's and charge accordingly. So frustrating.
    I'm the total opposite of I see an only fans link and its $5 or 10 bucks I'll buy it to see her unfiltered and to see how she is is bed $5 or $10 has saved me 200-350 plenty of times.

  13. #15858

  14. #15857

    Ellie

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lie-77574.html

    Anyone seen Ellie from Belleville? Would love to find someone on the east side to visit.

  15. #15856

    100% Agree on Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Firstly, it's an ad "ON LISTCRAWLER" (Flag #1) using "smoking hot" pics of what appears to be "two" different women (Flag #2) and then toss in her advertising the "I do everything including BB and Creampies" menu (MAJOR Flag #3!)...Now put "3 and 3" together and that ad is practically screaming it's "bait-and-switch" (that "ain't" a 36 year old woman in ANY of her pics unless those pics are now 10-15 years old), a "deposit scam", or something WAY worse waiting for you behind that door...Also, that ad's been up for 10 days now, yet "no one" in this dry ass town has bothered seeing/reviewing someone supposedly that freaking hot and advertising all that "I'm down for anything" shit by now (another HUGE flag).

    C'Mon, dude, you've got to know with a "99.9999999%" certainty that ad's "bogus AF" and she/he/they are just trolling for newbies and suckers..
    LC is certainly full of scammers and this one screams scam as well. I've seen many from LC, but my general rule of thumb is that any girl posting BB or creampie is immediately off my list. There are certainly exceptions if a provider is known, but most girls aren't posting that even if they do offer it. I'd avoid this one for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape