Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 13318
-
06-19-25 12:02 #12328Senior Member

Posts: 30Samantha sin
She is very nice and a lot of fun she will work with you on donation after you get to know her she is not great on being on time but I've never seen her for a incall so that may be different she is very sweet and a lot of fun if you get to see her.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 21:33 #12327Senior Member

Posts: 35Ashley Nicole
I met with Ashley this past weekend when she visited GVL. It was a great meet. Highly recommend. Comms were easy. Scheduled a couple of weeks in advance. Meet was on time in a very nice hotel downtown. Easy verification through P411. Ashley is legit, safe, clean and sober. Beautiful petite blonde, slender and fit with curves in the right places. Easy to talk to. Friendly, funny. Very skilled, enthusiastic performance. PSE experience. DFK. DT BBBJ. CFS anyway I wanted it. She is very vocal. Moaning and begging for it. And she gives it back. It's all part of the show but delivered in a convincing way that makes it thrilling. I'd recommend seeing her if she comes back this way.
https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274
-
06-18-25 20:48 #12326Senior Member

Posts: 35Kandace. Once in a lifetime experience
Gentlemen: I was in Nashville recently at met with Kandace. I had an exceptionally great experience and would repeat anytime. Beautiful, slender, blonde. Reminds me of a 1960's starlet. Comms great. Verified through P411. Meet on time at nice mid-level hotel. Kandace is skilled, enthusiastic and willing to please. Excellent DT BBBJ. CFS in any position I wanted. Greek on menu. I had such a great time that I saw her again on the next 2 days.
I understand that she will be visiting GVL this weekend. Don't miss out.
https://tryst.link/escort/kandace1111
-
06-18-25 15:38 #12325Senior Member

Posts: 872Samantha Sins
Same as girls been around forever. I've been seeing her ads for quite a while myself. However, I don't see much talk on here about her. Any input? She seems like she checks a couple boxes for me.
-
06-16-25 11:42 #12324Senior Member

Posts: 36Looking for the best head doctors of Greenville
I'm going to be in Greenville next week for a couple days and I'm looking to get the best BBJs your city has to offer while I'm up there. Preferably with gals that are sweet, punctual, and drama free. Thanks in advance fellas.
-
06-15-25 14:02 #12323Senior Member

Posts: 160Sassy
I have been seeing her quite a bit recently. Sometimes you have to be patient but she has always been good to me. And it's so worth it when you get there and play. Try again, she'll appreciate you.
Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
G.
-
06-14-25 13:28 #12322Senior Member

Posts: 29Same here
I can echo the same thing. I think she's a troll because the communication was on point until I got there, then nothing. Then, I left, and she started texting again. I wasn't far, so I doubled back. When I got there again, crickets.
Originally Posted by Ninubnu
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 10:30 #12321Regular Member

Posts: 10British hotwife
I keep chatting with her and getting no where. She responds and says she has incall but then never says when or where. Then a few days go by and she txts apologizing for not responding.
I have no doubt she's real and. Legit. But I think she has a lot going on since moving here and just can't keep everything she's juggling in order.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 10:00 #12320Senior Member

Posts: 872Still Wondering
I figured I would bump this. I know there's been a couple other mentions of her but nothing confirming she's real. I have sent a couple text but have yet to hear back. Anybody have an update on this British tattooed housewife?
Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 20:30 #12319Senior Member

Posts: 169Same results
Your not the first person that she tricked. She got me the same way a few months ago. Great communication until I got to the address.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 14:13 #12318Senior Member

Posts: 504You mean this sassy?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/599858040763
Originally Posted by ThunderCat982
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 20:50 #12317Senior Member

Posts: 50Man this girls are flakey. Yall must be paying to much
Idk what it is but all the sudden its hard to get any kind of service here.
Set up an appointment with the girl that likes chess. Coms were good til I got there. Then a cancelation.
Queen of the south seems to have disappeared while still owing me one (silly of me. I know).
Hell I just got stood up by sassy. She's always available but nope set up a time. Sent multiple texts while I'm on the way. Get there. Nothing.
These girls must have came into some money or something but still posting out of habit LOL.
-
06-10-25 14:35 #12316Regular Member

Posts: 22Snow
Man I hate that! I spent some time with her about a year ago on three different occasions. She was great! Fun, flirty, very engaging. The first time I communicated with her, it was a little spotty but after I built a report it was smooth.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 21:12 #12315Senior Member

Posts: 27[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-06-25 21:03 #12314Senior Member

Posts: 27Sorry for the delay
Hey Murphy, sorry took so long I'm not on often. Anyway, no! No signs of demons, definitely no "boyfriend". Like I posted, she needed to get her room paid for, I think they were basically kicking her out. So when I arrived, we met in the lobby and I paid the bill in leu of paying her. Cash, of course. She was sweet the whole time. She is very ticklish BTW. But over all she was fun and probably one of the best experiences I've had in this hobby. Pics are dead on, very fit. Not meth head thin. Hope this helps with your decision.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




