Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 17671
-
06-17-25 18:13 #15871Senior Member

Posts: 254She usually goes by Arianna. I have not seen her but have seen good reviews and have texted with her—she seems pretty cool as far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by JOtis
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 14:05 #15870Senior Member

Posts: 89Bunny Mac
I travel to Stl for work daily consistently. I've seen Angel, several of the PLM, Vixens, and Other "angles. " Consistency seems to be lacking recently in MO.
I had been texting with a few. Any insight into:
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1
BUNNY Mac 618-xxx-5516.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/188709625
And another 618-361-6740.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1
Any thoughts, praise or warning here?
-
06-16-25 13:48 #15869Senior Member

Posts: 148Massage Nikki or the other Nikki
Haven't seen either of their posts for a while. I only visited massage Nikki. My guess is that she's moved on to something else. I really have no clue.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 10:06 #15868Senior Member

Posts: 70Greek?
Anybody know any decent providers who go Greek? I see some that list it on there listing but they don't really appeal to me much.
-
06-15-25 19:47 #15867Senior Member

Posts: 233Oh yeah, that's always a nope.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 14:54 #15866Senior Member

Posts: 103Scammer
Avoid wanted a deposit. Never give them a deposit regardless what your other head thinks.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 12:06 #15865Senior Member

Posts: 233Tempting
Anyone try this one out?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/188701971
-
06-15-25 10:26 #15864Senior Member

Posts: 157Not sure if real thing
This makes 2 ads with same girl (s) ? And different phone numbers https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a0eb8f03c136c9 if you look at more images you see this one and others. Also there is a brunette with a bifurcated tongue that you see in ads with the blonde. The blonde is real and lives in St Louis area. Not for sure she is in the hobby. She and the brunette are into some kind of rock music scene. When I saw she was local and real I thought about pulling the trigger but the other ads kind of put me on hold.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 02:55 #15863Senior Member

Posts: 169No, but Damn she looks red hot.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 17:08 #15862Senior Member

Posts: 876I have hooked up with a number of OF girls now because I joined their sites. Not just the advertising girls but plenty of others who are not. I have used OF to find a bunch of Vegas girls and hooked up with them. I think a few have used videos we made on their sites as well.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 10:56 #15861Regular Member

Posts: 21Rimming
Can anyone recommend a provider that dose rimming?
-
06-14-25 08:38 #15860Senior Member

Posts: 410Nikki?
Haven't seen her ads for some time. Has she retired?
-
06-13-25 20:23 #15859Senior Member

Posts: 447I'm the total opposite of I see an only fans link and its $5 or 10 bucks I'll buy it to see her unfiltered and to see how she is is bed $5 or $10 has saved me 200-350 plenty of times.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 13:55 #15858Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone see Kay?
-
06-13-25 13:46 #15857Senior Member

Posts: 249Ellie
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lie-77574.html
Anyone seen Ellie from Belleville? Would love to find someone on the east side to visit.











Reply With Quote



