Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 24048
-
06-17-25 21:40 #22338Senior Member

Posts: 192Baltimore and I think she might've changed numbers. I actually went to the same elementary school with Sushii. When sifting through the ad's like a year back I remember recognizing her from my Facebook and I had to go through old year books to confirm it. I never did go see her though.
Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat
[View Original Post]
Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 12:48 #22337Senior Member

Posts: 638Bliss
I have not seen her in a long time. However, she was very beautiful when I saw her. Excellent location. She gave me good service. For some reason I have not been back.
Originally Posted by Superman270
[View Original Post]
Others have seen her since me.
-
06-16-25 20:20 #22336Regular Member

Posts: 2Sensual Bliss?
I've been seeing her ads around for a while but some of her pics are sus / plus the setup seems almost TGTBT. Anyone know anything about her?
-
06-16-25 06:25 #22335Senior Member

Posts: 114I've seen Gigi a few times and she sounds exactly like what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by JohnWarhammer
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/188707822
-
06-15-25 16:44 #22334Senior Member

Posts: 64Sushi
I know Sushii is in Maryland, anyone have any idea where in Maryland? I haven't seen her post in a little bit of time. If anyone has any contact info please PM me or reply with a recent listing I would appreciate it!
-
06-15-25 14:48 #22333Senior Member

Posts: 84Re: Juice box
Search is your friend, new person. I've been trying to reach her since seeing discussion about her about 4-6 weeks ago. She just posted again but I still can't get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by Drill12
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/334-614-1937
-
06-15-25 14:22 #22332Regular Member

Posts: 21Too much
Ahe wants to much personal info.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 10:06 #22331Senior Member

Posts: 192Looking for a proper bbw or sbbw
Anyone have the 411 on any decent to great providers that are like sbbw or bbw? I'm looking to try a larger set woman this go around, the trashier the better.
-
06-14-25 19:31 #22330Senior Member

Posts: 536Alla in Tysons.
Seen Alla in Tysons this week. She's got a few reviews on the other site. GFE; all acronyms available. Eastern European with an Asian look. BBBJ, BLS, DFK, DATY, MSOG. She can take a pounding too!
https://tryst.link/escort/lagirl
-
06-13-25 13:53 #22329Regular Member

Posts: 11Juicebox info?
What's her info?
Can you post ba screenshot or PM thanks.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 11:00 #22328Senior Member

Posts: 638Yes
The pics are her. Her sister is similar.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 10:58 #22327Senior Member

Posts: 638Contact
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/188487897
Originally Posted by RVARiverFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:22 #22326Regular Member

Posts: 21Latina Sisters
Had a great time with the sisters. Both were eager to please and we had a great time. They are older but definitely enthusiastic and very curvy. Both have big MM tits and big asses but not sure if those are enhanced too. Total GFE with both performing BBBJ with DT while one can take it to the base no problem and keeps going even choking at times. Super hot. They are both super friendly and gave a good message in between rounds. Definitely recommend. $500 hr.
-
06-10-25 17:56 #22325Regular Member

Posts: 12Think Curvy Colombian
If you into thick curvy Colombian Latinas, then Cristina is the one for you. My visit was for hhr for 1.6. She also does extras as well and has a menu for that if you interested. She's in town in Springfield for till Thursday. I suggest you see her, she doesn't rush and lets you pound away, with that sexy Colombian accent in your ear. She's a bit taller I would say about 5'6. But man she's a freak, and gets into it. But hitting it from the back while seeing the view is the highlight. I would see her now cause she's comes at most twice a year.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...inia/188463715
-
06-10-25 08:04 #22324Senior Member

Posts: 443In the add there is a pic of her on her knees wearing black panties and what appears as large labia hanging down. Does one of them have a meaty vag? Might have to give it a go just for that!
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





