Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    Blonde spinner, early 30's, fit, skilled and fun.

    I met her 3 or so years ago on Seeking and just recently reconnected. She asked about meeting other respectful men so I said I'd help. I don't discuss finances. I just make introductions. She may ask for a pic so if she's not interested just move on. There have been times I haven't been someone's cup of tea. Be respectful please. When we refer each other we are representing each other.

    Senior members only. DM for her contact info if interested.
    Your inbox full, clear messages or send me DM please.

  2. #5150

    Seeking / UTR Johnston county

    Blonde spinner, early 30's, fit, skilled and fun.

    I met her 3 or so years ago on Seeking and just recently reconnected. She asked about meeting other respectful men so I said I'd help. I don't discuss finances. I just make introductions. She may ask for a pic so if she's not interested just move on. There have been times I haven't been someone's cup of tea. Be respectful please. When we refer each other we are representing each other.

    Senior members only. DM for her contact info if interested.

  3. #5149

    Warning for those who like the costal SB's

    Gentlemen,

    Eastern NC Sugar thread is dead so posting here. Erin is a good talker but very much a scammer. I've seen her pop up with multiple accounts (same person in the photos though). Will FT and share pics then start with the sob story / begging. Beware.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-a67d73653892

  4. #5148

    Lexi

    Any info on this one? She seems very good to go. Even is trying to bring her friend along.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-d0a68f9934d7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 05cbe965-167e-4548-86da-768bf9c1e419_2x.jpg‎  

  5. #5147

    Shashana

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-583de640e201

    Been talking with this one, seems good to go. Anyone have any info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1187.jpg‎  

  6. #5146

    Good to Go

    Quote Originally Posted by CooWhip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Alexis? She seems good to go and quite sexy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-5624d4eb6453
    You are right she is good to go. Stays in Garner. Will host but I don't think she likes to. Has Big soft Tits but they do sag pretty good. Little baby damage. Covered FS, Okay BBJ. I did not repeat as I like multiple rounds and she wasn't into it. Said more next time but That rarely happens.

  7. #5145

    Alexis

    Anyone know anything about Alexis? She seems good to go and quite sexy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-5624d4eb6453
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0c8dfedf-6d97-4578-9a78-060b4fa79ca1_2x.jpg‎  

  8. #5144
    Decided to renew my profile again, after not using it for months. Consistent thing I've noticed so far is the uptick of dinner date / meet up for lunch in restaurant, women. As well as more flakes / ghosts.

  9. #5143

    Lucy and Margo

    Lucy,

    Had a M&G with this one, she is the girl in the pictures but has gained significant weight. Very personable and sweet so if you like that plus short and thick, go for it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-05fb292b61c6

    Margo,

    Is married and looking for a second source of income with the "blessing" of her husband. Automatic fail for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-cec18f7a35f0

  10. #5142

    Chelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by IneptPlayer  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? After some intriguing texting with her, I was ready to take the plunge, but she requested 500 for a M&G.
    $500 spent unwisely.

  11. #5141

    SugarLifeNow

    SLN Girl, LizaB 28 Travel baby.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/LizaB/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-11 at 8.22.51 PM.png‎  

  12. #5140

    Chelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by CooWhip  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I finally took the dive. Well, she's about 25 lbs heavier than her pics. She's really nice and accommodating just wasn't my cup of tea. So I will pass on future visits.
    What was the damage? After some intriguing texting with her, I was ready to take the plunge, but she requested 500 for a M&G.

  13. #5139

    Chelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by CooWhip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? It's a new'ish account but something seems off. Just wondering if she is the same Chelsey from a long time ago that went by 'visciousvixen. ' or something.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-8c68626c7cb3
    Ok. I finally took the dive. Well, she's about 25 lbs heavier than her pics. She's really nice and accommodating just wasn't my cup of tea. So I will pass on future visits.

  14. #5138
    Quote Originally Posted by CooWhip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? It's a new'ish account but something seems off. Just wondering if she is the same Chelsey from a long time ago that went by 'visciousvixen. ' or something.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-8c68626c7cb3
    She's had many accounts and the reviews tend to be mixed.

  15. #5137

    SugarLifeNow

    New SLN Girl, Kiki 25.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Prettybrown/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-09 at 9.02.48 PM.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape