Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15873
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    So what kind of girl are you looking for? Lots of them offer it, usually for extra fee. The last I did this with was Kai. She is fun and young with a bubbly personality. Jordan offers it. Hazel, Star, Lyndsey. Just ask someone you're interested in if they're into that. And please let us know! I'd like to do that again.
    I agree that it really mostly depends on what you're looking for and where. To add some more names, I've sampled Pretty (sometimes goes by Sasha), Serenity, and Jessie and been happy with all three. Happy hunting!!

  2. #15872
    Quote Originally Posted by Parlorhopper  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know any decent providers who go Greek? I see some that list it on there listing but they don't really appeal to me much.
    So what kind of girl are you looking for? Lots of them offer it, usually for extra fee. The last I did this with was Kai. She is fun and young with a bubbly personality. Jordan offers it. Hazel, Star, Lyndsey. Just ask someone you're interested in if they're into that. And please let us know! I'd like to do that again.

  3. #15871
    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Arianna. I have not seen her but have seen good reviews and have texted with her—she seems pretty cool as far as I can tell.

  4. #15870

    Bunny Mac

    I travel to Stl for work daily consistently. I've seen Angel, several of the PLM, Vixens, and Other "angles. " Consistency seems to be lacking recently in MO.

    I had been texting with a few. Any insight into:

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

    BUNNY Mac 618-xxx-5516.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/188709625

    And another 618-361-6740.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Any thoughts, praise or warning here?

  5. #15869

    Massage Nikki or the other Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her ads for some time. Has she retired?
    Haven't seen either of their posts for a while. I only visited massage Nikki. My guess is that she's moved on to something else. I really have no clue.

  6. #15868

    Greek?

    Anybody know any decent providers who go Greek? I see some that list it on there listing but they don't really appeal to me much.

  7. #15867
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Avoid wanted a deposit. Never give them a deposit regardless what your other head thinks.
    Oh yeah, that's always a nope.

  8. #15866

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Avoid wanted a deposit. Never give them a deposit regardless what your other head thinks.

  9. #15865

  10. #15864

    Not sure if real thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    No, but Damn she looks red hot.
    This makes 2 ads with same girl (s) ? And different phone numbers https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a0eb8f03c136c9 if you look at more images you see this one and others. Also there is a brunette with a bifurcated tongue that you see in ads with the blonde. The blonde is real and lives in St Louis area. Not for sure she is in the hobby. She and the brunette are into some kind of rock music scene. When I saw she was local and real I thought about pulling the trigger but the other ads kind of put me on hold.

  11. #15863
    No, but Damn she looks red hot.

  12. #15862
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm the total opposite of I see an only fans link and its $5 or 10 bucks I'll buy it to see her unfiltered and to see how she is is bed $5 or $10 has saved me 200-350 plenty of times.
    I have hooked up with a number of OF girls now because I joined their sites. Not just the advertising girls but plenty of others who are not. I have used OF to find a bunch of Vegas girls and hooked up with them. I think a few have used videos we made on their sites as well.

  13. #15861

    Rimming

    Can anyone recommend a provider that dose rimming?

  14. #15860

    Nikki?

    Haven't seen her ads for some time. Has she retired?

  15. #15859
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    If I ever see a girl advertise her OF in her ad, I just skip it. These girls think they are 10's and charge accordingly. So frustrating.
    I'm the total opposite of I see an only fans link and its $5 or 10 bucks I'll buy it to see her unfiltered and to see how she is is bed $5 or $10 has saved me 200-350 plenty of times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape