Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30197

    Do Schedules Mean Anything?

    I've had dates scheduled each week for the last four weeks and all got rescheduled or canceled. The rescheduled times never worked for me so I've been trying for a damn month and cannot get anyone to stick to a date. WTF? 3 different girls in the 4 tries. 1 I've seen before. 1 took a deposit and to her credit refunded it and the other it was probably best she flaked but DAMN what do I have to do to pay for some ass!? I have limited windows I can get away. Come on ladies!! (Rant over).

  2. #30196

    But did you have fun?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTapper  [View Original Post]
    Neither Kristina nor Veronica are real. Same ad with different names for each site. Eros verified means nothing. The girl who answered the door wasn't even close. Waste of time.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...0186.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicababy
    Did you stick around and have some fun, or was it so bad you turned and left?

  3. #30195

    Verification.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTapper  [View Original Post]
    Neither Kristina nor Veronica are real. Same ad with different names for each site. Eros verified means nothing. The girl who answered the door wasn't even close. Waste of time.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...0186.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicababy
    Hate you had to waste your time.

    Good to know verification is at best a good guess?

    Good thing reviews on here are accurate.

    Be safe, have fun, and run wild!

    GE.

  4. #30194
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTapper  [View Original Post]
    Neither Kristina nor Veronica are real. Same ad with different names for each site. Eros verified means nothing. The girl who answered the door wasn't even close. Waste of time.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...0186.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicababy
    Oh bummer, I figured eros might have some misses but I had always thought Tryst was 100%. Learn something new all the time.

  5. #30193

    Neither Kristina nor Veronica

    Neither Kristina nor Veronica are real. Same ad with different names for each site. Eros verified means nothing. The girl who answered the door wasn't even close. Waste of time.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...0186.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicababy

  6. #30192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Studio 22

    Sorry if this is a repeat post. I didn't see my last update. Can anyone help me out with info on Studio 22? I appreciate the AMP info. HFS did not disappoint. I'm hoping to checkout a few different opportunities while in town. Thanks again for the help.

  7. #30191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Studio 22

    Can anyone share information on Studio 22 and what to expect? I appreciate the help. You guys have been great. Thanks to those who reached out regarding the ANP's. HFS did not disappoint.

  8. #30190
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    NM, she's a scam. Took awhile but when she finally got back to me and I asked her for pics, she sent some that were so obviously not her according to her ad. When I questioned them she told me I must have "eye problems" and thanked me for wasting her time, LOL. And oh, yeah, there was a $150 deposit required.

    To make any real kind of contact with anyone legit anymore, I have to crawl through hours and hours of bullshit. It's a joke. . . .

  9. #30189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 340

    Dutch

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She asked for a deposit so I told her to take a hike.

  10. #30188

    Dutch

    Has anyone seen this lovely lady?

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...1754.htm?cat=1

  11. #30187

    New super legit latina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/008840625079

    Great service GFE. BBBJ, DATY, light kissing.

    Super hot little body, great natural tits, thick ass.

    I'm a latina guy and this one is perfect imo.

    Perfect body, good service, pretty face.

    Not cheap $400 for outcall hour but well worth it. Had to stop her a few during the BBBJ.

    Will 100% see her again.

  12. #30186

    Busty german companion

    I saw this one tonight also and I am very disappointed.

    She is the girl in the pics, but about 30+ lbs heavier and most of it is in the mid section. She is still attractive with huge tits, a phat ass, smelled good, and smooth skin, but.

    Felt like I got kinda cat fished LOL. All covered service BJ, got her in doggy and pounded her good. She is a nice girl and most likely won't repeat especially for what she charged as I went in for a qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/188587220#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1208.jpeg‎   IMG_1203.jpeg‎   IMG_1210.jpeg‎   IMG_1207.jpeg‎   IMG_1205.jpeg‎  

    IMG_1206.jpeg‎   IMG_1209.jpeg‎   IMG_1204.jpeg‎  

  13. #30185

    CCG Baby Lizzy

    So I dreamed a little dream about Lizzy Baby with CCG. I dream about CCG girls about once a month. I don't usually come here and report but Lizzy's dream was especially sweet. I put her in the Bunny / Suji class of dreams I cherish the memory of for quite a while.

    She looks just like her pics, her body is petite and amazing, and nothing on her is implanted or man-made. Typical CCG experience with shower and massage to start the festivities. Standard CCG menu and options. She mentioned she loves kimchi and would be thrilled if someone brought her some.

    10 out of 10 bananas, would monkey around again.

  14. #30184

    Clarksville / hopkinsville

    I'll be in Clarksville / Hoptown tomorrow. Trying to find someone safe and discreet. I prefer private residence incalls but doesn't have to be. Preferably white, and no one with some demons. Anyone have any suggestions?

  15. #30183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Roxanne

    Hello everyone, I am giving you guys a heads up an friend of mine just moved up there to Nashville and is looking for a little help, if you look up her reviews in the Orlando it section you will find her and her reviews. She is looking for mature senior members 50 and up. If you want to take the plunge hit me up, I'll give you her digits.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250611_235424~2.jpg‎   IMG_20250611_235440~2.jpg‎   IMG_20250611_235431~2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape