Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 44210
-
06-15-25 13:20 #39770Senior Member

Posts: 353Cindy
Is Cindy managing the place, and does she still see clients? Thanks!
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 11:25 #39769Senior Member

Posts: 46OA Spa
Could you share the rough location? I'm having trouble finding it.
Originally Posted by Cunnilingus6
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 02:40 #39768Senior Member

Posts: 55Yes, depends on your negotiation skill. If FS is 160, you prob can get it around 100.
Originally Posted by MalvinHarris
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 02:19 #39767Regular Member

Posts: 7In town for work, made 2 stops
After reading reports here, I wanted to make a visit to at least two locations. Du calme and garden.
Du Calme: Yaya.
I called about 15 min ahead to see if they were busy. They said no, so I head there and drew Yaya. A little older but nice figure, and I read good things. All the good things were true. She was immediately affectionate and when we got to the room, we discussed session duration. I asked for 2 shots and offered what I had on me, $$ She accepted it for 45 min. Her DFK is sloppy and all tongue, not my thing, but she wasn't shy about kissing. Service throughout was great. Solid BBBJ, with DT, 69 was offered, nice teasing. Before we got into the main event, she told me she want me to finish in her mouth. We started in CG, and my first pop barely made it out of that. When I was ready, she took it in her mouth, sucked it out of me, and the swallowed it, showing me her empty mouth. After shorty break with light massage, we went for round two. We started in mish, then swapped a few positions, but while in K9, I put my thumb over her asshole and teased the outside. She the asked if I wanted to fuck it. I told her I would only if she wanted me to. She then proceeded to lube it up and guided me in. In my first session with her, she did two things I have not experienced in an AMP; CIMWS and Greek. The best thing about it. There was no up charge. She was clean and didn't have any issues with me swapping holes either. At the end, she asked for my number but I didn't offer it up because I was just passing through. She did give me a punch card to work towards a free session. I have never seen that, but I do wish it was a common thing, even if it's just house fee. Yaya was a good time.
Garden Spa: Lulu.
On another night, I went to garden. I drove there, parked outside but saw a couple guys go in / out. So I called to see how busy it was. They also said not busy, so I told them I'd be there I a couple minutes. When I went inside, I got Lulu. She was cute and youngish. Petite, maybe 5'2". She was also affectionate from the get go. We settled the fees and tip, and then went right for it. Her LFK was actually pretty good and had some passion behind it. I opted to play first and she started with a BBBJ that was ok but wasn't the best I've had. She swung around for 69 but when I got view of her kitty, I noticed some TP stuck to her LOL. She she be more mindful of that. I bushed it aside and we continued. She had some solid IOP throughout. I wasn't expecting to finish fast but I found myself needing to switch position quickly or else I would finish quickly. She was tight and it felt really good inside her. I couldn't hold it in an open leg prone position. After a quick clean up, she told me to relax and give me a bit of a massage while I laid on my back. I then gave her a neck massage as best I could. The we swapped and she had me lay face down to give me a decent massage. Even though I elected to have fun first, she didn't rush me out after, making out a bit and then the massages.
I was not disappointed at both locations visited. If I lived in the area, I could see myself filling out that punch card.
-
06-14-25 21:37 #39766Senior Member

Posts: 221Noob question
Is it possible just to get BBBJ + cim with a massage? Pricing? From what I've read on this thread it's a lot of FS so just wondering if anyone's partaken.
TIA.
-
06-14-25 16:34 #39765Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103I too came across this spa, nice little settle, parking in the back, Abby was exquisite.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBuddha
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 16:33 #39764Regular Member

Posts: 20Avoid this place. I went there for $150 Nuru 30 mins. I paid Asian lady $160 expecting to get $10 back but she said since I took shower it was extra $10. Nuru was like 5 mins then HJ / FIV, I was in and out with shower in 20 mins. They will short you on time too.
Originally Posted by Dobop001
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 13:59 #39763Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 13Reciving Grace at Garden Spa
A little bird whispers to me that Garden Spa got a new talent in town from their change of gals, named Grace, a model-type gal, so after I scheduled my appointment 2 hours ahead and into the honey pit I went. Went in there 10 minutes before my appointment, was trying to check out the other talents before going in, but then this cute petite gal with a beautiful smile opened the door, she is stunning gorgeous, after confirming that she was Grace the new girl, we went into the room to discuss terms and conditions. OK, first of all, she is skinny petite build with a maybe C size enhanced pair of tits. What I dig most is her smile and attitude, and they are not wrong about her look, she can be an influencer or model easily with her face and her build, so if anyone is into small pretty things, she is everything wrapped into a fun size package. Of course everything is subjective, but she is perfect for me because I like them pretty. She did have some tattoos on her, but not at anywhere that obscure her assets aside from the one above her cervix. Honey pot is clean-shaven and smooth. I gave her 60, and agreed on 160 tip, she went out to get supplies as I undress to get ready, she came back, got naked and got on top of me to gave me a girl that weight no more than 130 can give in terms of massage, I am mid size to going into large, as they call it entry level dad bod, so the massage she gave I can only say she did her best because I am bigger. She did offer me rim, but I didn't want her pretty face get smooshed into my big cheeks, so on the flip side, we DFK like there is no tomorrow, her tits are a bit on the firm side with perky nips, lots of fun to play with them because they are just my size of my hands, my finger got a little action before she did stop me because maybe my nails were a bit long, sry, but she was pretty wet already, she then grinds her honey pot raw on my shaft, it felt great, bareback but no insert. We spin around so I can pick her up and have a taste of her juicy pot, she didn't mind little rubbing starfish action when I ate her out, she BBBJ very well, even for my slightly larger size, DT feeling no real gag reflex. She then puts on a raincoat and let the real show begin, she doesn't really take charge of the show, and very timid like typical small build gals are, which it is right up my alley where I like to pound them every way from Sunday style, she follows command very well without using translator, knows all the position, and I think this gal like to play a bit rough pounding, because she didn't mind me pulling back her hair and really get in there. After about a 20 minutes of pounding this beauty, I told her I want to nut in her somewhere raw, she said I can finish in her mouth, so I pulled off cover and let her suck me dry. I enjoyed our session so much, I gave her extra when she wiped me down. Post show, we used Google Translate to chat a bit, she said she is still trying to learn English well, so it can be easier to talk to, I like a girl that trys harder to please, so she is a definite repeat for me later.
HF: 60.
Extra: 160 +20.
Service: BBBJ, DT, 69, FIV, DFK, rim optional, BLS, CFS, CIM.
-
06-14-25 11:29 #39762Senior Member

Posts: 609Thanks to all for the info.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 07:06 #39761Senior Member

Posts: 2017I'm looking for a FS Korean joint.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 06:56 #39760Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Mandy
I went and tried out Mandy. She is probably in her mid 30's. Had baby damage and I don't think she lived up to most of the hype. She is attractive and I'd give her an 8 out of 10 in the AMP scale. She's got a nice smile and good face. Also her tits are big for an Asian. Standard donation. BBBJ was nice and doggy was cool. She does ride really well! I would recommend but not repeat. Good little massage shop fellas.
-
06-14-25 06:39 #39759Senior Member

Posts: 574 season in Lake forest
Things been looking down, so I looked to Four Season for a moral boost in Lake Forest. At least there are people like Camille. Incredibly sympathetic and respectful. I appreciated her letting me vent. In all honesty, solid advice and a solid massage from her. I didn't have much energy to do a lot of moving, so I was fortunate that Camille took control on both the HJ, BBBJ, and BBFS. All perfect and I felt like she gave that little extra boost of TLC. Overall I already feel like a better person leaving the place.
-
06-14-25 03:50 #39758Senior Member

Posts: 227True Health on Brookhurst has grannies dressed up in cheerleader outfits. Jimmy's are optional. Older lady at Angel spa on Bolsa cried because she hadn't had good pipe in years. She said anything goes, just "Don't stop!" after her legs started shaking. Candy wrapper optional.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.
Red.
-
06-14-25 01:04 #39757Senior Member

Posts: 1143Cindy can take a good pounding sometime. Last time, she lets me cum inside her for 60. This was last year.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 00:29 #39756I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Wish Spa, Fullerton
I went to Orange County for work this week and stumbled on a place called Wish Spa. Greatest by a Hot Girl at the door and ask is she was available, she said she has two beautiful girls today. She led me to room and in walked YoYo, WOW. She is a smoking hot girl, black hair and nice body. She helped me get undressed and had me lay face down for massage. She did some good work, I had a sore neck and shoulders. She started teasing and I flipped over. She had lost the black dress she was wearing and made junior wake up. She did some very good work, BBBJ, and also let me lick her mei mei. Lots of kissing, GFE and then covered junior up. Did a few different positions and then let me release on her tits. Felt much better after my visit, she cleaned me up, and introduced me to Abby. Two hot girls and a hot manager. Didn't seem too busy. Had a lot of fun. I will go back and try Abby, may try two girls next time. Got my water bottle and headed back to hotel.











Reply With Quote





