Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 116 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1739
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Also advertises on an escort site. The hairy pits are a turnoff.
    Normally I'd go for a scenario like it and especially a lady begging to filled with my babies but the hairy pits and overall trailer park vibe was a turn off. She's fun to chat with on the site, gets pretty nasty messaging, and a cumdump who just want a hole to drop loads in.

  2. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by DecMan85  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Was it easy to schedule if she hosts?
    For the record and for folks reaching out to me privately for contact info.I was able to glean the info I have via communicating with them.

    On SA only. I didn't play with them.

  3. #1272
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She's a little rough and white trashy for my taste but she's another "hot wife" fantasy. Married, hosts, BBFS, loves CIP "your cum belongs in me" verbatim. No anal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-090fec74c61f
    Also advertises on an escort site. The hairy pits are a turnoff.

  4. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She's a little rough and white trashy for my taste but she's another "hot wife" fantasy. Married, hosts, BBFS, loves CIP "your cum belongs in me" verbatim. No anal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-090fec74c61f
    What was the damage? Was it easy to schedule if she hosts?

  5. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Also, Married but hubby knows.
    Yeah she pretended to be divorced but had a giant rock on her finger and used the royal "we" a lot when we chatted after sex LOL.

  6. #1269

  7. #1268

    Another (Not so) Hot Wife

    She's a little rough and white trashy for my taste but she's another "hot wife" fantasy. Married, hosts, BBFS, loves CIP "your cum belongs in me" verbatim. No anal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-090fec74c61f

  8. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-336230956d06

    Saw this one at her place in north phx. 500. Cfs but bare everything else and did some bare stripper slides. With repeat visits pretty sure bare is on the table. Nice house. Obvious man made ass and tits. A little thicker than the pics. Doesn't have that ripped stomach anymore but she isn't fat. I'd see her again if the price was lower. If she went BBFS I'd pay the 500.
    Also, Married but hubby knows.

  9. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    fake report! These people need to stop posting here. Please report all of their posts! Thank you!
    They're an advertiser. Just add them to the ignore list if you don't want to see them.

  10. #1265
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Thanks but use your eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    fake report! These people need to stop posting here. Please report all of their posts! Thank you!
    The name of his site is Sugar Life Now, the URL on the link is Sugarlifenow, the user name is Sugar Life Now and below his name it says "Forum Sponser"

    He's an advertiser who buys an ad and asked if he could also drop in some links to his site. I told him yes and he's not overdoing it and we literally could not have been more transparent about it.

    A2

  11. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlifenow  [View Original Post]
    fake report! These people need to stop posting here. Please report all of their posts! Thank you!

  12. #1263

    SugarLifeNow

    New SLN Girl, Scarlette 28.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Scarlette_Bunnie/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-13 at 9.05.57 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #1262

    Double check those numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once a couple of years ago. She was sexy and fun. Agreed to 300 back then, when I tried to get her back she wanted 4 and I tried to hold the line, couldn't get her to come back over. I'm going to give her another shot!
    It's tough to find someone asking 300. She's definitely worth 400, just make sure to verify her recent photos. I just don't see her being in the range of 140-150 lbs. Unless she's including the weight of her kitty! No pun intended photos look more 120-130 tops.

  14. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizDon  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-a992587f2824

    Seems like a nice girl. Looking for $400 ppm and is able to host. Can only meet up until 6 pm. If anyone has seen her and has more info I'd appreciate hearing more.
    Saw her once a couple of years ago. She was sexy and fun. Agreed to 300 back then, when I tried to get her back she wanted 4 and I tried to hold the line, couldn't get her to come back over. I'm going to give her another shot!

  15. #1260

    Elena, 27

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-a992587f2824

    Seems like a nice girl. Looking for $400 ppm and is able to host. Can only meet up until 6 pm. If anyone has seen her and has more info I'd appreciate hearing more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eef99aa0-d229-4b69-820b-5a083a2718d9_2x.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape