Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 1214 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 18365
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15170
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6c839ba9b725

    Must be using old or altered pics, in real life is carrying a few extra pounds. Nice enough girl but did not move forward with her.

  2. #15169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts?
    You're paying her so you can fuck her and get a nut out!!

    Keep it simple.

  3. #15168
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I've been having fun with a 21-year old, college SB in a neighboring state - a road baby. She has absolutely the worst OPSEC of anyone I've met on Seeking. She's fully discoverable with very little effort. She's also one of these chicks with a super self-engrandizing Tik-Tok and Instagram presence and absolutely thinks and knows she's hot, at least for her local market. She's not on Seeking all the time, but she did reference a rotation including me and 2 others. According to her Facebook profile, she also has a new boyfriend since March. I fucked her a week ago when passing through her town. So, she's fucking men for $ presumably behind her boyfriend's back. Should I care?

    For context, I'm an old fuck, married 40 years with a 17-year dead bedroom, but I didn't start stepping out on my wife until 4 years ago after realizing my wife and I would never fuck again.

    I guess I'm having trouble rationalizing why anyone so young would be fucking old, crusty men behind her boyfriend's back rather than abandoning the SB lifestyle and giving the relationship with her boyfriend a chance to develop. Maybe she's good at compartmentalization and I should take her lead. I'm doing my best to play the game, rather than have the game play me. . . .

    I'm inclined to continue fucking this SB. . . . but she seems so "off. "

    Any thoughts?
    Is the problem that she is super casual about security in this, or that you might catch feelings for her?

  4. #15167
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    After scrolling through her TikTok it becomes apparent very quickly that she's an insufferable ****. I'd much rather put my foot up her ass than my cock.

    Hard pass.
    Wedding in Paris, honeymoon in Italy, divorced in Bali.

    High status.

  5. #15166

    Any MD - Doctor in this group.

    Just wanted to see if we have any MD. Doctors in this group.

    Please PM me. Thanks.

  6. #15165
    I talked to get. A bit of a GPS attitude. Good luck.

  7. #15164
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I've been having fun with a 21-year old, college SB in a neighboring state - a road baby. She has absolutely the worst OPSEC of anyone I've met on Seeking. She's fully discoverable with very little effort. She's also one of these chicks with a super self-engrandizing Tik-Tok and Instagram presence and absolutely thinks and knows she's hot, at least for her local market. She's not on Seeking all the time, but she did reference a rotation including me and 2 others. According to her Facebook profile, she also has a new boyfriend since March. I fucked her a week ago when passing through her town. So, she's fucking men for $ presumably behind her boyfriend's back. Should I care?

    For context, I'm an old fuck, married 40 years with a 17-year dead bedroom, but I didn't start stepping out on my wife until 4 years ago after realizing my wife and I would never fuck again.

    I guess I'm having trouble rationalizing why anyone so young would be fucking old, crusty men behind her boyfriend's back rather than abandoning the SB lifestyle and giving the relationship with her boyfriend a chance to develop. Maybe she's good at compartmentalization and I should take her lead. I'm doing my best to play the game, rather than have the game play me. . . .

    I'm inclined to continue fucking this SB. . . . but she seems so "off. "

    Any thoughts?
    Some do it for the trill.

  8. #15163

    Need Some Advice. . . .

    I've been having fun with a 21-year old, college SB in a neighboring state - a road baby. She has absolutely the worst OPSEC of anyone I've met on Seeking. She's fully discoverable with very little effort. She's also one of these chicks with a super self-engrandizing Tik-Tok and Instagram presence and absolutely thinks and knows she's hot, at least for her local market. She's not on Seeking all the time, but she did reference a rotation including me and 2 others. According to her Facebook profile, she also has a new boyfriend since March. I fucked her a week ago when passing through her town. So, she's fucking men for $ presumably behind her boyfriend's back. Should I care?

    For context, I'm an old fuck, married 40 years with a 17-year dead bedroom, but I didn't start stepping out on my wife until 4 years ago after realizing my wife and I would never fuck again.

    I guess I'm having trouble rationalizing why anyone so young would be fucking old, crusty men behind her boyfriend's back rather than abandoning the SB lifestyle and giving the relationship with her boyfriend a chance to develop. Maybe she's good at compartmentalization and I should take her lead. I'm doing my best to play the game, rather than have the game play me. . . .

    I'm inclined to continue fucking this SB. . . . but she seems so "off. "

    Any thoughts?

  9. #15162
    After scrolling through her TikTok it becomes apparent very quickly that she's an insufferable ****. I'd much rather put my foot up her ass than my cock.

    Hard pass.

  10. #15161

  11. #15160

    Izzy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-571fe322ff47

    Wants 800. Offered lower but she's set on 8.

    If avg girls are getting this I don't even know what to say.

  12. #15159

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I thought Seeking was bad,. But then I tried WYP. It can be a big cash vacuum. You pay for a number of "credits", e. G. , 500 credits for $150. You then have to pay credits according to how much your "date" offer is when it is accepted. For example, if you offer $200 for a first date, and they accept, then you have to pay something like 30 credits (not sure of the exact conversion). 30 credits is $10. The $10/30 credits provides you with simply an "opportunity to chat" with a potential date. It is not a guarantee they will actually chat, or go on a date, let alone any intimacy. My experience is that a majority of women will "accept" your date, I. E. , you burn your credits, and then they ghost you before you exchange 0-2 messages. To save others from wasting their time and money, these are the ones that ghosted me. Of course, YMMV.

    Cece.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...XPa3aJVWNXKjk6

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Cassy.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9oBeQ5Z8XaowWM

    Ghosted after 1 message.

    Destiny.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...POByB0eXDWnjbg

    Ghosted after setting up a date.

    Nina.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Qj2RNAkBzevjlr

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Kitty.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PdYxD5Z2xR16zv

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Cecilia.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MqZ7kJKeNjk81P

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Tae.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MqZ7kJKeNjk81P

    Ghosted after setting up a date.

    Hannah.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...pEye90GjyENdXv

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Alice.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...oWoqx041YvKOqB

    Ghosted after 2 messages.

    Gigi.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...pamlb0GjyENdXv

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Muahhna.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rjyEDJjZvO92xL

    Ghosted after 5 messages.

    Chloey.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...xV9Y2JvMpL9rdB

    Ghosted after setting up a date.

    I have met 3 people for a "platonic" dates for the agreed price, but each wanted to just keep seeing each other platonically.
    Try to get your credits back for some of those. I haven't had a WYP account in years, but there used to be an option that you can have your credits restored for unlocking a conversation if you hadn't exchanged contact info yet. I don't know if that has changed since I left the website, though.

    But I have to agree, overall, the pay structure they employ is horrible.

  13. #15158

    WYP Report

    I thought Seeking was bad,. But then I tried WYP. It can be a big cash vacuum. You pay for a number of "credits", e. G. , 500 credits for $150. You then have to pay credits according to how much your "date" offer is when it is accepted. For example, if you offer $200 for a first date, and they accept, then you have to pay something like 30 credits (not sure of the exact conversion). 30 credits is $10. The $10/30 credits provides you with simply an "opportunity to chat" with a potential date. It is not a guarantee they will actually chat, or go on a date, let alone any intimacy. My experience is that a majority of women will "accept" your date, I. E. , you burn your credits, and then they ghost you before you exchange 0-2 messages. To save others from wasting their time and money, these are the ones that ghosted me. Of course, YMMV.

    Cece.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...XPa3aJVWNXKjk6

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Cassy.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9oBeQ5Z8XaowWM

    Ghosted after 1 message.

    Destiny.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...POByB0eXDWnjbg

    Ghosted after setting up a date.

    Nina.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Qj2RNAkBzevjlr

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Kitty.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PdYxD5Z2xR16zv

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Cecilia.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MqZ7kJKeNjk81P

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Tae.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MqZ7kJKeNjk81P

    Ghosted after setting up a date.

    Hannah.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...pEye90GjyENdXv

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Alice.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...oWoqx041YvKOqB

    Ghosted after 2 messages.

    Gigi.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...pamlb0GjyENdXv

    Ghosted after 0 messages.

    Muahhna.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rjyEDJjZvO92xL

    Ghosted after 5 messages.

    Chloey.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...xV9Y2JvMpL9rdB

    Ghosted after setting up a date.

    I have met 3 people for a "platonic" dates for the agreed price, but each wanted to just keep seeing each other platonically.

  14. #15157
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. I had a pre-paid VanillaGift card, and it worked for me a month ago on Seeking. After I bought it, I had to wait 30 minutes or so before using it.

    Having said all that, not sure I will continue paying for premium. I haven't had much luck finding anyone, ugh.
    I just used this weekend a Vanilla eGift card, and it worked. I had issues with the physical gift cards in the past.

  15. #15156
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2455  [View Original Post]
    Are all prepaid cards now not working for good? What other alternatives are there other than google play gift cards?
    Uh oh. I had a pre-paid VanillaGift card, and it worked for me a month ago on Seeking. After I bought it, I had to wait 30 minutes or so before using it.

    Having said all that, not sure I will continue paying for premium. I haven't had much luck finding anyone, ugh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape