LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 17691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15876
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    If I ever see a girl advertise her OF in her ad, I just skip it. These girls think they are 10's and charge accordingly. So frustrating.
    I'm the total opposite of I see an only fans link and its $5 or 10 bucks I'll buy it to see her unfiltered and to see how she is is bed $5 or $10 has saved me 200-350 plenty of times.

  2. #15875

  3. #15874

    Ellie

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lie-77574.html

    Anyone seen Ellie from Belleville? Would love to find someone on the east side to visit.

  4. #15873

    100% Agree on Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Firstly, it's an ad "ON LISTCRAWLER" (Flag #1) using "smoking hot" pics of what appears to be "two" different women (Flag #2) and then toss in her advertising the "I do everything including BB and Creampies" menu (MAJOR Flag #3!)...Now put "3 and 3" together and that ad is practically screaming it's "bait-and-switch" (that "ain't" a 36 year old woman in ANY of her pics unless those pics are now 10-15 years old), a "deposit scam", or something WAY worse waiting for you behind that door...Also, that ad's been up for 10 days now, yet "no one" in this dry ass town has bothered seeing/reviewing someone supposedly that freaking hot and advertising all that "I'm down for anything" shit by now (another HUGE flag).

    C'Mon, dude, you've got to know with a "99.9999999%" certainty that ad's "bogus AF" and she/he/they are just trolling for newbies and suckers..
    LC is certainly full of scammers and this one screams scam as well. I've seen many from LC, but my general rule of thumb is that any girl posting BB or creampie is immediately off my list. There are certainly exceptions if a provider is known, but most girls aren't posting that even if they do offer it. I'd avoid this one for sure.

  5. #15872
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Here's a link before someone asks. A trip to St Chuck may be put on the list.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...120/9044262424
    If I ever see a girl advertise her OF in her ad, I just skip it. These girls think they are 10's and charge accordingly. So frustrating.

  6. #15871

    Uhm, just a little friendly advice...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her out of St Peters.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/188373882#.
    Firstly, it's an ad "ON LISTCRAWLER" (Flag #1) using "smoking hot" pics of what appears to be "two" different women (Flag #2) and then toss in her advertising the "I do everything including BB and Creampies" menu (MAJOR Flag #3!)...Now put "3 and 3" together and that ad is practically screaming it's "bait-and-switch" (that "ain't" a 36 year old woman in ANY of her pics unless those pics are now 10-15 years old), a "deposit scam", or something WAY worse waiting for you behind that door...Also, that ad's been up for 10 days now, yet "no one" in this dry ass town has bothered seeing/reviewing someone supposedly that freaking hot and advertising all that "I'm down for anything" shit by now (another HUGE flag).

    C'Mon, dude, you've got to know with a "99.9999999%" certainty that ad's "bogus AF" and she/he/they are just trolling for newbies and suckers.

    Be Careful Out There.

  7. #15870

    Lexus

    Has anyone seen her out of St Peters.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/188373882#.

  8. #15869
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Idk if she been hitting the gym and eating right for the summertime but I swear she way hotter than before. Could almost be a 9 soon if she keep it up, maybe her makeup was on point too or something.
    Here's a link before someone asks. A trip to St Chuck may be put on the list.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...120/9044262424

  9. #15868
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Missy? I like to mix things up and enjoy an older woman from time to time. She certainly fits the bill. She doesn't allow texts and I spoke with her once a while back, but the menu seemed somewhat limited so I decided to pass. That said, the reviews on LC are all really good, so maybe the menu is actually open but she just tells you it's limited to be discreet. Any feedback would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/188460537
    Be careful of bait and switch. Promise one thing on the phone, but not deliver when face to face.

  10. #15867

    Prettifacebabi

    Idk if she been hitting the gym and eating right for the summertime but I swear she way hotter than before. Could almost be a 9 soon if she keep it up, maybe her makeup was on point too or something.

  11. #15866

    Missy Mature Woman in South County

    Has anyone seen Missy? I like to mix things up and enjoy an older woman from time to time. She certainly fits the bill. She doesn't allow texts and I spoke with her once a while back, but the menu seemed somewhat limited so I decided to pass. That said, the reviews on LC are all really good, so maybe the menu is actually open but she just tells you it's limited to be discreet. Any feedback would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/188460537

  12. #15865

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    This one will rob you, boys. Pretty standard setup. Come into her room, give her the money, she's got to step out for a minute, brother / bf / pimp kicks you out. It's a house in NW City on Davison Ave.

    There were red flags, I'm aware. Lesson learned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/465727242411
    So what you're saying is they're looking to get shot and buried in the backyard.

  13. #15864

    Huge Help

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    This one will rob you, boys. Pretty standard setup. Come into her room, give her the money, she's got to step out for a minute, brother / bf / pimp kicks you out. It's a house in NW City on Davison Ave.

    There were red flags, I'm aware. Lesson learned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/465727242411
    As much as this sucks, this PSA is huge. Don't visit this lady and please share other frauds.

    Stay safe.

  14. #15863

    PSA: Don't Get Robbed

    This one will rob you, boys. Pretty standard setup. Come into her room, give her the money, she's got to step out for a minute, brother / bf / pimp kicks you out. It's a house in NW City on Davison Ave.

    There were red flags, I'm aware. Lesson learned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/465727242411

  15. #15862
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Even if they're nice to you, they're not your friends. Don't hope for anything else.
    I do not like GFE experiences. It's not my thing. I have a spouse that I can do GFE stuff with. I'm not in the hobby because I lack intimacy, I just like banging new and different girls. For me it's transactional. What makes a great session for me is likely much different than those that are looking for GFE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape