Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 26638
-
06-15-25 09:02 #23908Senior Member

Posts: 208SweetPea = Lainey?
FWIW, this listing (SweetPea) has three different phone numbers, one of which (377-) has been used by several different providers, including Lainey:
Originally Posted by BTrucker1964
[View Original Post]
https://holland.myescort.network/fem...e-903f80b7dbf4
Also "Freaky Tina"?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/991003600817
And "Asia"?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...t/786413412701
There was a thread about this 377 number over a year ago (Report #20437 in Escorts forum) because some ad photos were actually cropped Megan Piper pics:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/prin...p=15&page=1364
Forensics and verifications were so much easier when the Sumosearch site was working! But mostly, the 377 number in the ad seems to be used by Lainey.Last edited by OhDirtyBastard; 06-15-25 at 09:05. Reason: Spaces were added to the first link, fixed that
-
06-13-25 21:29 #23907Senior Member

Posts: 262That's Jessika Rains.
Originally Posted by LandRover20
[View Original Post]
https://www.jessikarains.com/
-
06-13-25 20:57 #23906Senior Member

Posts: 73Nola
Had a dream about Nola. She's a super sexy Latina (I'm guessing), great personality and sensual. Huge tits, tongue ring and used it well. One of the best BBBJ I've ever had, not rushed, and seemed to enjoy it. Didn't make it through that. Pricey for just a BBBJ but nowadays a reliable provider that isn't on drugs, clean, good with coms, and on time you pay a premium for I guess. Incall was nice and she made me feel relaxed on arrival. Will repeat but damn these $. 5- $$ per hhr providers are going to drain the bank. Be prepared to provide a reference. As always YMMV and stay safe!
-
06-13-25 16:21 #23905Senior Member

Posts: 207Fake
https://www.reddit.com/r/BlondesInLi...o_be_explored/
Originally Posted by LandRover20
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 14:22 #23904Regular Member

Posts: 3Maria
Anyone have any info? Tried searching multiple things but no luck.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/862971439641
-
06-13-25 08:50 #23903Senior Member

Posts: 406Victoria
Anybody know if she's real or have any experience with her? Did a search and nothing comes up. If real, assuming very expensive.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sagin...a/246761255407
-
06-13-25 06:11 #23902Senior Member

Posts: 514I do believe that's the name she uses. As I said I've not seen her but I do recall some less than stellar reviews. Be safe. JK.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 01:33 #23901Senior Member

Posts: 132Sweetpea
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/489891125393
I try to be a contributing member but sometimes I meet someone I'd prefer to keep to myself. Sweetpea is one of those. Better looking than her pics in my opinion. BBBJ was good and the FS was even better. YMMV, but I had a great time with her. She really is a sweet woman, normal rates for the area. I did pay a small premium since she came a bit of a distance to see me. She won't replace my regular in the Grand Rapids area but I think she'll be a nice addition to the lineup.
-
06-12-25 23:53 #23900Senior Member

Posts: 135Jersey?
Isn't her name jersey?
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 18:45 #23899Senior Member

Posts: 78Tina
Anybody have experience with Tina? PM if you like, Thanks for your help.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/205603030901
-
06-12-25 17:08 #23898Senior Member

Posts: 218Electra
Electra Hefner?
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 17:05 #23897Senior Member

Posts: 514Don't recall her name but I know the reviews I've seen in the past weren't good. If I recall they spoke of candy habits, really bad teeth and a bit of an odor issue. Be safe. JK.
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 17:02 #23896Senior Member

Posts: 64https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/675155702912
Anyone know anything about this lady?
-
06-12-25 16:49 #23895Senior Member

Posts: 135Erin Elise
Does she have some kind of code? I hit her up a few different times now and only ever get crickets. I'd love to sample the goods! Haha.
Thanks,
Dj.
-
06-12-25 15:12 #23894Senior Member

Posts: 110Erin Elise
Had a visit with Erin today at her GR incall after reading ODB's review, and I can confirm the good report. Looks great for her age, little baby damage but that's to be expected. Damage as advertised on her STG post, no rush on the 45 m that I booked, nice bit of massage followed by main event. Only minor downside is she's not a kisser, but everything else was top-notch.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/544554324754










Reply With Quote




