Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1674
-
06-12-25 23:28 #294Regular Member

Posts: 17Back to the Future
A2 Magic described in Post #202.
Originally Posted by Fonmyj
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7302245
-
06-12-25 16:57 #293Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 4May-Arjons
[Deleted by Admin]
This is a shill
-
06-12-25 16:06 #292Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Lily. Pure Massage
Damn he in this town is too much. Don't get me wrong at the beaches are nice but I'd rather cool off for some air conditioning some sweet pussy. This place had both. Lily was a spinner type nice perky nipples a good handful of ass. So I'm just pretty good I mean they didn't put that much oil on which I hate. I hate it when you feel all slimy I take a shower. She is just enough to get me lubricated and especially when he started jerking me off it felt great. Covered up BJ and it with me licking her from behind and even a little bit in the ass. She rode me cowgirl in reverse. I mean who doesn't finish in doggy now. It's kind of just like to go move. Got my money's worth and I clocked in at a full hours worth which these days is hard to get.
-
06-12-25 12:53 #291Banned Member

Posts: 239Molly Oceanic
[Deleted by Admin]
I will fucking ban you the next time you write about a Mimi owned spa.
A2
-
06-12-25 11:48 #290Shill ignore all posts

Posts: 43Elly Nice DD rack Vietnamese provider at Serenity
Name: Elly.
Location: Serenity.
Ethnicity: Vietnamese.
Age: Late 20's.
Height / Weight: About 5'3", maybe 110-115 lbs.
Hair: Long black hair.
Tats: A few, tastefully placed.
Boobs: Huge MM-enhanced DDs firm and eye-catching.
Shave: Fully clean.
English: Very good, easy convo.
Attitude: Chill, flirty, open-minded.
Damage: $$. 5 BBFS Tip and. 7 Hour HF.
Session Details (What You Came For).
Walked in and was greeted with a hug and a smile Elly has a warm vibe but also looks ready to get down to business. Body is petite and tight aside from those giant MM DDs, which are definitely the main visual highlight plush but firm, great for FTV, DATY, and breast play.
She led with a BBBJ that was deep and wet, lots of tongue action and good suction. Sloppy in the right way, with a little eye contact thrown in. She let me roam hands freely, even encouraged it. A little FIV while she worked the micno complaints from her.
Lots of acronyms on the table: BBBJ, DT, FIV, FTV, RCG, CG, MISH, K9, She was vocal, into it, and stayed engaged throughout. We ran through several positions she's flexible and knows how to work it.
I went for BBFS after a little talk she was open to it and took it like a champ. CIP was allowed and finished deep. She gave a light clean-up and laid next to me after, no rush at all.
Summary.
Pros: Big fake rack, clean, speaks English, good attitude, wide open menu, no rush.
Cons: Tats might not be for everyone, but they didn't bother me.
Repeat: Hell yes.
-
06-12-25 10:16 #289Senior Member

Posts: 416Off topic but how does your post show up from future, 6/15/25?
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 09:21 #288Shill ignore all posts

Posts: 43Ella gone with the wind
She was at Serenity spa and only stayed for about two days.
Originally Posted by Ready269
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 01:36 #287Regular Member

Posts: 43Catrina at River Spa
[Deleted by Admin]
Shill
If you motherfuckers don't stop this I'm going to edit the posts so they say you use hidden cameras to extort your customers.
A2
-
06-11-25 23:41 #286Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 3Kendra. Me Spa
[Deleted by Admin]
Shill
If you motherfuckers don't stop this I'm going to edit the posts so they say you use hidden cameras to extort your customers.
A2
-
06-11-25 15:35 #285Shill ignore all posts

Posts: 43Kyara
Though I would mention that she cut her hair. It's a little shorter now, and dark brown.
Originally Posted by NoBusy88
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 15:10 #284Regular Member

Posts: 9Name of the spa?
Name of the spa?
Originally Posted by NoBusy88
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 13:34 #283Regular Member

Posts: 11Mona at Healthy Spa / Navajo Road
Her name was Mona and believe me she lived up to it LOL. Pretty hot stuff classic Asian looks classic stripper body classic ex-girlfriend type of sex. That means it cost money and then you're done LOL. Massages better than I thought actually I wasn't watching the clock but at least got 40 minutes worth of rubbing and teasing. On the flip it was all about sucking on those cock and balls and damn she did it without the cover and it felt great. Then I put her name to the test I put it on top of me first pounded her from below and boy she can moan that's for sure. I'm sure we gave the next room a nice little show. We started off with doggy on the table but I think that table was getting to wobbly so we did standing doggy to finish. She put one leg up on the table when I pound it until I was done. Definitely worth giving this girl a ride.
-
06-11-25 11:37 #282Shill ignore all posts

Posts: 43Kyara's loc
Studio 107.
Originally Posted by Gbrand
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 10:29 #281Senior Member

Posts: 349What's her location / spa name?
Originally Posted by NoBusy88
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 10:26 #280Senior Member

Posts: 349What's her location / spa?
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





