Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 888 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12327

    Ashley Nicole

    I met with Ashley this past weekend when she visited GVL. It was a great meet. Highly recommend. Comms were easy. Scheduled a couple of weeks in advance. Meet was on time in a very nice hotel downtown. Easy verification through P411. Ashley is legit, safe, clean and sober. Beautiful petite blonde, slender and fit with curves in the right places. Easy to talk to. Friendly, funny. Very skilled, enthusiastic performance. PSE experience. DFK. DT BBBJ. CFS anyway I wanted it. She is very vocal. Moaning and begging for it. And she gives it back. It's all part of the show but delivered in a convincing way that makes it thrilling. I'd recommend seeing her if she comes back this way.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274

  2. #12326

    Kandace. Once in a lifetime experience

    Gentlemen: I was in Nashville recently at met with Kandace. I had an exceptionally great experience and would repeat anytime. Beautiful, slender, blonde. Reminds me of a 1960's starlet. Comms great. Verified through P411. Meet on time at nice mid-level hotel. Kandace is skilled, enthusiastic and willing to please. Excellent DT BBBJ. CFS in any position I wanted. Greek on menu. I had such a great time that I saw her again on the next 2 days.

    I understand that she will be visiting GVL this weekend. Don't miss out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandace1111

  3. #12325

    Samantha Sins

    Same as girls been around forever. I've been seeing her ads for quite a while myself. However, I don't see much talk on here about her. Any input? She seems like she checks a couple boxes for me.

  4. #12324

    Looking for the best head doctors of Greenville

    I'm going to be in Greenville next week for a couple days and I'm looking to get the best BBJs your city has to offer while I'm up there. Preferably with gals that are sweet, punctual, and drama free. Thanks in advance fellas.

  5. #12323

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet  [View Original Post]
    I can echo the same thing. I think she's a troll because the communication was on point until I got there, then nothing. Then, I left, and she started texting again. I wasn't far, so I doubled back. When I got there again, crickets.
    I have been seeing her quite a bit recently. Sometimes you have to be patient but she has always been good to me. And it's so worth it when you get there and play. Try again, she'll appreciate you.

    Stay Safe.

    G.

  6. #12322

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninubnu  [View Original Post]
    Your not the first person that she tricked. She got me the same way a few months ago. Great communication until I got to the address.
    I can echo the same thing. I think she's a troll because the communication was on point until I got there, then nothing. Then, I left, and she started texting again. I wasn't far, so I doubled back. When I got there again, crickets.

  7. #12321

    British hotwife

    I keep chatting with her and getting no where. She responds and says she has incall but then never says when or where. Then a few days go by and she txts apologizing for not responding.

    I have no doubt she's real and. Legit. But I think she has a lot going on since moving here and just can't keep everything she's juggling in order.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I figured I would bump this. I know there's been a couple other mentions of her but nothing confirming she's real. I have sent a couple text but have yet to hear back. Anybody have an update on this British tattooed housewife?

  8. #12320

    Still Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this one come across on Tryst. Curious if any other mongers have partaken and are willing to share. TIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/teagan-paige
    I figured I would bump this. I know there's been a couple other mentions of her but nothing confirming she's real. I have sent a couple text but have yet to hear back. Anybody have an update on this British tattooed housewife?

  9. #12319

    Same results

    Your not the first person that she tricked. She got me the same way a few months ago. Great communication until I got to the address.

  10. #12318

    You mean this sassy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/599858040763

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat982  [View Original Post]
    Idk what it is but all the sudden its hard to get any kind of service here.

    Set up an appointment with the girl that likes chess. Coms were good til I got there. Then a cancelation.

    Queen of the south seems to have disappeared while still owing me one (silly of me. I know).

    Hell I just got stood up by sassy. She's always available but nope set up a time. Sent multiple texts while I'm on the way. Get there. Nothing.

    These girls must have came into some money or something but still posting out of habit LOL.

  11. #12317

    Man this girls are flakey. Yall must be paying to much

    Idk what it is but all the sudden its hard to get any kind of service here.

    Set up an appointment with the girl that likes chess. Coms were good til I got there. Then a cancelation.

    Queen of the south seems to have disappeared while still owing me one (silly of me. I know).

    Hell I just got stood up by sassy. She's always available but nope set up a time. Sent multiple texts while I'm on the way. Get there. Nothing.

    These girls must have came into some money or something but still posting out of habit LOL.

  12. #12316

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I text her, gave me her rates which were acceptable so I said I can be there in 40. That fine come on, got there waited 15 min text her 3 times and no answer. Shady hotel in piedmont, her # ends in 5311. Don't waste your time guys.
    Man I hate that! I spent some time with her about a year ago on three different occasions. She was great! Fun, flirty, very engaging. The first time I communicated with her, it was a little spotty but after I built a report it was smooth.

  13. #12315
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #12314

    Sorry for the delay

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review of Poppy. Did you happen to notice if you thought demons were present with her or pimps around or anything out of ordinary? Upon searching, I see that someone else mentioned that she had demons, pimps around her and a slew of bad issues and problems in her life. I'm interested in her now because of your review since it seemed very drama free and like she had no ouitside people involved and all seemed okay. Thank you for any other information.
    Hey Murphy, sorry took so long I'm not on often. Anyway, no! No signs of demons, definitely no "boyfriend". Like I posted, she needed to get her room paid for, I think they were basically kicking her out. So when I arrived, we met in the lobby and I paid the bill in leu of paying her. Cash, of course. She was sweet the whole time. She is very ticklish BTW. But over all she was fun and probably one of the best experiences I've had in this hobby. Pics are dead on, very fit. Not meth head thin. Hope this helps with your decision.

  15. #12313

    Hate that

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I text her, gave me her rates which were acceptable so I said I can be there in 40. That fine come on, got there waited 15 min text her 3 times and no answer. Shady hotel in piedmont, her # ends in 5311. Don't waste your time guys.
    We all been there brother. I have had nothing but bad experiences in Piedmont. Not so much Hwy. 153 but Piedmont. Not the best place to drop trou in my experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape