Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 18566
-
06-14-25 17:24 #17036Senior Member

Posts: 45If it is, she's always been legit and does a better than average massage, but I wouldn't expect anything more.
Originally Posted by Observant
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 16:25 #17035Senior Member

Posts: 2250Black Car
Doing errands noticed Black Car was at Spring Spa for a while then later saw it at Sakura for a long time. What's up with this vehicle?
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 08:39 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 2250Black Car
Driven by AA male who goes inside Sakura.
.
Originally Posted by KirbyYork
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 06:24 #17033Senior Member

Posts: 436I've never seen it the times I was there. But last time there were guys working on the curb or street or something. It was a little awkward getting in and out. Also that day they were so busy I had to wait a bit. Juju was checking her phone to see if I had called in advance. I hadn't. It seemed like all the rooms were busy. And there was someone else waiting when I got thru. She kinda rushed me out, unlike the first time when Bella helped me dress and even tied my shoes.
Originally Posted by KirbyYork
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 18:00 #17032Senior Member

Posts: 355Julie LMT
It is. She moved across the street.
Originally Posted by Joe999
[View Original Post]
Oh.
-
06-13-25 15:46 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 88New place
Looking forward to your report back!
Originally Posted by CincyQuick
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 00:45 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 355Daisy?
Looks like Daisy massage? Hope the guy rots in hell and the ladies can heal soon.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
Ob.
-
06-12-25 17:44 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 162Looks like Julie's LMT. Possibly.
Originally Posted by CincyQuick
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 17:20 #17028Senior Member

Posts: 45New place?
Anyone know anything about this place? They had a "grand opening" ad on STG the other day and are still posting. Thinking about swinging by next week on my way home and see what it is about.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...u/658067015461
-
06-12-25 13:26 #17027Senior Member

Posts: 77I've seen it
Parked out back and out front. During the week and weekends. I'm thinking a patron owns it that frequents the bar next door. When I asked about the car, nobody knew anything about it. Not surprising.
BTW. If you haven't seen the lineup at Sakura, go visit. It's worth your time.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 11:27 #17026Senior Member

Posts: 346As if
These places in Butler County aren't on the radar enough now this. Ugghh. I feel sorry for the girls and hope the dude gets the maximum sentence he can possibly get. Just goes to show you, the guy walking in behind you could be totally up to no good.
Originally Posted by BuckMtn69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 10:19 #17025Senior Member

Posts: 121West Chester
Wow!! That is terrible.
Originally Posted by BuckMtn69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 10:08 #17024Senior Member

Posts: 70Probably this
https://www.wlwt.com/article/west-ch...pping/65023286
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 09:14 #17023Senior Member

Posts: 121West Chester
What happened?
Originally Posted by LookBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 03:02 #17022Senior Member

Posts: 3468 ft
Yes, I remember Bella there. She was really good too. Very cute girl and knew how to take care of you. Only saw her once before she left. Not sure they've had anyone like her since.
The only really good thing about 8 Ft is the parking. I like my car being out of site of Colerain Ave without having to do anything suspicious. After I heard about the LEO issues I too don't visit Colerain Ave. I just don't like that feeling of being watched or rushed.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





