Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 18560
-
06-13-25 00:45 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 355Daisy?
Looks like Daisy massage? Hope the guy rots in hell and the ladies can heal soon.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
Ob.
-
06-12-25 17:44 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 162Looks like Julie's LMT. Possibly.
Originally Posted by CincyQuick
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 17:20 #17028Senior Member

Posts: 45New place?
Anyone know anything about this place? They had a "grand opening" ad on STG the other day and are still posting. Thinking about swinging by next week on my way home and see what it is about.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...u/658067015461
-
06-12-25 13:26 #17027Senior Member

Posts: 77I've seen it
Parked out back and out front. During the week and weekends. I'm thinking a patron owns it that frequents the bar next door. When I asked about the car, nobody knew anything about it. Not surprising.
BTW. If you haven't seen the lineup at Sakura, go visit. It's worth your time.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 11:27 #17026Senior Member

Posts: 346As if
These places in Butler County aren't on the radar enough now this. Ugghh. I feel sorry for the girls and hope the dude gets the maximum sentence he can possibly get. Just goes to show you, the guy walking in behind you could be totally up to no good.
Originally Posted by BuckMtn69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 10:19 #17025Senior Member

Posts: 121West Chester
Wow!! That is terrible.
Originally Posted by BuckMtn69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 10:08 #17024Senior Member

Posts: 70Probably this
https://www.wlwt.com/article/west-ch...pping/65023286
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 09:14 #17023Senior Member

Posts: 121West Chester
What happened?
Originally Posted by LookBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 03:02 #17022Senior Member

Posts: 3468 ft
Yes, I remember Bella there. She was really good too. Very cute girl and knew how to take care of you. Only saw her once before she left. Not sure they've had anyone like her since.
The only really good thing about 8 Ft is the parking. I like my car being out of site of Colerain Ave without having to do anything suspicious. After I heard about the LEO issues I too don't visit Colerain Ave. I just don't like that feeling of being watched or rushed.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 21:11 #17021Senior Member

Posts: 346My on visit to AB or CD. Not 100% sure
Was 4 years ago or so and as I walked up I was greeted by a lady wearing a hula hoop. She was hula hooping and the women in the opposite building were waving me over. I was like what is going on here! Once inside I was greeted by a very attractive lady. She led me to a room and I'm thinking, this is going to be a good day. After I'm lying on the table, the hula hoop lady walks in. Ugghhh. Was hoping for the other good looking lady. At the end of the day the massage was really good. I never went back though.
Stay safe guys!
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 16:00 #17020Senior Member

Posts: 386Is cd still there with full service.
Originally Posted by Cyberal1979
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 15:11 #17019Senior Member

Posts: 79Ab
I always had a decent session there in the past That unfortunate to see them go.
Originally Posted by BillHilly
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 12:09 #17018Senior Member

Posts: 49Westchester flower
Sad situation in Westchester. I haven't visited in awhile but this should never happen to anyone.
-
06-09-25 18:22 #17017Senior Member

Posts: 39No more AB
I tried to contact them and they did not respond for quite a while. Once they did, they said Benefit of Spa is closed. They sent a photo of the business card for Bliss Spa in Madeira.
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BillHilly; 06-09-25 at 18:24. Reason: Added title
-
06-09-25 17:58 #17016Senior Member

Posts: 180No more AB
You are correct, no more AB as we know it. Hannah had made a visit to China and has returned to area to do legit massages. The other ladies Judy, Linda and Anna have left the area and last I heard are seeking jobs. I will miss them all.
Someone has recently posted about getting points for visits and that's how I began my time at AB. My first time there was with Miya and she gave me a card where on the back they would document each visit and after 10 visits you get a free one. I did that 4 times so after my first 40 visits I got 4 free ones then I gave up and kept going and no longer messed with the cards.
Like the old saying goes: "Nothing lasts forever. Unless it does".
Originally Posted by SparkyInoh
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





