Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 1739
-
06-16-25 17:30 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 733Normally I'd go for a scenario like it and especially a lady begging to filled with my babies but the hairy pits and overall trailer park vibe was a turn off. She's fun to chat with on the site, gets pretty nasty messaging, and a cumdump who just want a hole to drop loads in.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 17:28 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 733For the record and for folks reaching out to me privately for contact info.I was able to glean the info I have via communicating with them.
Originally Posted by DecMan85
[View Original Post]
On SA only. I didn't play with them.
-
06-16-25 12:17 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 356Also advertises on an escort site. The hairy pits are a turnoff.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 10:11 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 84What was the damage? Was it easy to schedule if she hosts?
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 08:36 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 194Yeah she pretended to be divorced but had a giant rock on her finger and used the royal "we" a lot when we chatted after sex LOL.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 20:00 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 733MILFs
I like MILFs. Here are a few that sound promising. Any experiences?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-d687c7672e91
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-8125ed2c4495
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-a4b528a85be4
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-d8a9f84ada29
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-4de931bcf88c
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-49f4e34cee24
Any info is helpful. I can trade SoCal leads (not all MULFs) down for BBFS.
-
06-15-25 19:55 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 733Another (Not so) Hot Wife
She's a little rough and white trashy for my taste but she's another "hot wife" fantasy. Married, hosts, BBFS, loves CIP "your cum belongs in me" verbatim. No anal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-090fec74c61f
-
06-15-25 19:43 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 733Also, Married but hubby knows.
Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 19:53 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 3417They're an advertiser. Just add them to the ignore list if you don't want to see them.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 10:42 #1265Administrator

Posts: 5255Thanks but use your eyes
The name of his site is Sugar Life Now, the URL on the link is Sugarlifenow, the user name is Sugar Life Now and below his name it says "Forum Sponser"
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
He's an advertiser who buys an ad and asked if he could also drop in some links to his site. I told him yes and he's not overdoing it and we literally could not have been more transparent about it.
A2
-
06-14-25 01:23 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 356fake report! These people need to stop posting here. Please report all of their posts! Thank you!
Originally Posted by sugarlifenow
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 00:59 #1263Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345SugarLifeNow
New SLN Girl, Scarlette 28.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Scarlette_Bunnie/
-
06-12-25 19:28 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 1881Double check those numbers
It's tough to find someone asking 300. She's definitely worth 400, just make sure to verify her recent photos. I just don't see her being in the range of 140-150 lbs. Unless she's including the weight of her kitty! No pun intended photos look more 120-130 tops.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 10:00 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 353Saw her once a couple of years ago. She was sexy and fun. Agreed to 300 back then, when I tried to get her back she wanted 4 and I tried to hold the line, couldn't get her to come back over. I'm going to give her another shot!
Originally Posted by ArizDon
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 14:06 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 53Elena, 27
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-a992587f2824
Seems like a nice girl. Looking for $400 ppm and is able to host. Can only meet up until 6 pm. If anyone has seen her and has more info I'd appreciate hearing more.









Reply With Quote






