Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 19285
-
06-13-25 06:56 #18085Senior Member

Posts: 32Definitely not 28
Went to see this one and agreed on price. I got there and took forever to answer door and when I saw her, she definitely not 28 like she said, she's in her 40's easily and her face and body are not even close to her being able to fake that. Sick of these liars so I left. Glad my work trip is almost done at least in New York far more and better options. Sorry guys wish down here was better.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/976710492029
-
06-12-25 17:51 #18084Senior Member

Posts: 1030I was so wishing
Kudos to you JayJay for giving it a third try. I was really hoping your post was going to say that the more you see her the better it gets but apparently that's not the case. I agree with you that she is definitely the woman in the pics and looks just as smoking hot as her pictures and provides a quality experience with no drama and is very professional especially for someone who advertises on STG. Unfortunately my experience with Heather was a bit too mechanical for my taste and never did I get the feeling that a true GFE date would ever be possible. That said I would still recommend anyone interested in seeing her to reach out as she truly is a very sexy and beautiful woman and maybe YMMV more than mine. Maybe I'm wrong but I've always felt that Heather belonged on Tryst more than STG. Thankfully though there's Shayla, right JayJay! 😉.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 20:14 #18083Senior Member

Posts: 1942Madam D
Yeah, we rule for awhile until we get called to that great "whorehouse in the sky" and when I get there I certainly hope that Madam D or Anna Domino is there to keep me company and make me happy! A few weeks back I reported on my unexpected Duos encounter with her and Thin Heather Memorial Day Weekend and what an absolutely over the top experience it turned out to be! Now, it looks like she has taken up a "temporary residency" in Cocoa Beach! (Kind of like the musicians do in Vegas! Now, I'm not so sure if she's still doing Duos with Thin Heather, you'll have to ask! But I guarantee you that if you're lucky enough to see her it will be an awesome experience you will likely remember for a long time! If you're really curious, look at the link an obvious fan posted on the Escorts Thread on the Indian River / Martin / StLucie Forum! If you watch it, I guarantee it will absolutely blow your mind and you'll be making a beeline to see her! Cheers!
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 17:07 #18082Senior Member

Posts: 2956Heather again
It took a few attempts, but I was able to schedule with Heather again. I've reviewed her enough times where I don't know there's a need for a lot of details. As before, she's absolutely the person in the pictures, in fact, she updates them regularly, what you see is what you get! She's always freshly showered, wearing something sexy and on time! I don't know she'll ever check everyone's boxes for GFE, but she absolutely provides a fun experience!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...7/829668060025
-
06-10-25 09:00 #18081Senior Member

Posts: 183Totally agree, I know her, and that's not her writing it. The only other thing would be she got pissed that everyone that has been reaching out was trying to get away with less donations and she had a moment of blowing up. But I'm still going with the someone is trying to hurt her.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 08:18 #18080Senior Member

Posts: 1057Free everything
Someone doesn't like her very much LOL it looks like a revenge post designed to create some chaos in her life. Reach out to the number and see if its her with an explanation or whether its some fake shit. I have seen guys makeup posts to harass rip off girls.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...s/263213057343
-
06-10-25 08:14 #18079Senior Member

Posts: 328Free Everything?
Could someone please explain this ad titled Quickies to me. She says free everything. Is she just trolling? Is there an inside story to this? What's this about?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...s/263213057343
-
06-09-25 11:51 #18078Senior Member

Posts: 181I know she has other things going on in her life so she may not reply right away. Also, she needs to get a place for incall and last time, she lost money since no one went to see her. Just heard also Xina isn't going to be getting an incall any more for the same reason.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 05:48 #18077Senior Member

Posts: 2650If she didn't have so many no's and such a short list of what she's offering I'd see her in a heartbeat!
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 23:31 #18076Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone?
Curious if anyone has seen this gal.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/169932166191
-
06-08-25 15:12 #18075Regular Member

Posts: 3Nana
How do I reach her?
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 12:08 #18074Senior Member

Posts: 515No contact
Several days and a couple of emails sent, with no reply. I wonder if anyone else who tried is having the same luck or if she just don't like my email address?
Originally Posted by OrlFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 19:04 #18073Senior Member

Posts: 1942Lady NV
Yeah, Lookin3 perhaps she really doesn't belong in this thread but she does give a great Massage, Nuru and awesome BBBJ for 200 Mario's! Maybe she might be willing to do a little more if she likes you and has the right motivation (More Mario's?) who knows!? That's not my reason for seeing her because I'm very selective about who I have FS with because age has its privileges! IDK, Considering the lack of talent, safety and cleanliness in this category, I would say that she's a very welcome addition! Cheers!
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 19:39 #18072Senior Member

Posts: 183Yes, she does mainly provide a very nice massage as well as touching and finishes with her mouth.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 18:29 #18071Senior Member

Posts: 1030Couldn't agree more.
Shayla is definitely one of the best and not much more needs to be said. Got a funny feeling JayJay you and I are keeping her busy. LOL.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




