Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 37633
-
06-12-25 20:50 #34783Senior Member

Posts: 171Any of these ladys busty at all? I want an older Asian with big tits I can just face fk.
Originally Posted by VirCof
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 18:44 #34782Senior Member

Posts: 430Trying to remember them
Which location did they work out of? DDS in Novi? I do recall both of them but can't place them.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 11:22 #34781Senior Member

Posts: 212Joy from Bella
Copy. Confirm.
Originally Posted by BonBon14
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 09:39 #34780Senior Member

Posts: 293Have you seen the Asian in a hotel in Madison Heights? They usually have two there an one in a Motel in Farmington, I have been there several times and only one time I got a beautiful young Chinese girl.
Originally Posted by PlaceMat
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 09:30 #34779Regular Member

Posts: 3Joy from Green Day / Bella
Joy is booking under "Anna" at JOA Therapy in Center Line, south of 10 mile rd on Van Dyke near Coolidge.
Originally Posted by MustangMatt
[View Original Post]
Safe Hunting!
-
06-11-25 22:05 #34778Senior Member

Posts: 247Boom boom
Yeah l fucked them both but not at the same time. Good times.
Originally Posted by VirCof
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 17:46 #34777Regular Member

Posts: 23Kana or pink lady?
Anyone had any luck with pink lady? I've used Kana multiple times. Last time I went it was rough though. No where near as good of service with the last provider I got from them than Vicki gave. Vicki was awesome but can't get ahold of her anymore. Looking for recommendations on some hotel Asian fun. Had good luck out in Ann Arbor but don't want to make the drive.
-
06-11-25 11:31 #34776Senior Member

Posts: 293The second one (right) in the picture is Ewoa or Eva, she was so nice and very very customer service oriented, she used to tell me when the new talent arrived, hope she is out soon.
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/hum...estigation.amp
Originally Posted by HouseOfCards
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 09:14 #34775Senior Member

Posts: 293I went two or three weeks ago, Friday in the morning, there was only one girl, she was old and ugly, I didn't stay.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 21:00 #34774Senior Member

Posts: 233Anything near Van Dyke and 29 mile
I'll be up that way later this week. I've never been up there and am wondering if there is any good AMPs, AAMPs, or hotel worth visiting with younger Asian providers who offer more than a HJ.
-
06-10-25 19:48 #34773Senior Member

Posts: 430On 6 mile west of Farmington
If it's the one on 6 mile south side of rd just west of Farmington that was one that got closed on the last bust about a week ago. They have not responded to calls or texts in over a week now. The closure is not new today, maybe further investigations but I think it's been closed over a week.
Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:32 #34772Regular Member

Posts: 20Bonita loves you
I just tell her "I love you, too" because in the moment I kinda do.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 14:26 #34771Senior Member

Posts: 48Six Mile & Farmington
Livonia's bldg inspectors were on-site at 11:40 AM today. PoPo was across the street.
At 2 PM, the OPEN sign was off. There is a new orange sticker on the door. The worker's white SUV is gone.
-
06-09-25 12:18 #34770Senior Member

Posts: 192Bonnie / bonnie-hunter
https://tryst.link/massage/bonnie-hunter
Originally Posted by DaRufus
[View Original Post]
How about that menu though? Where is the cost point of FS? The Celestial ($400 / hr)? Is The Mythical ($600 / hr) bare?
-
06-09-25 12:13 #34769Senior Member

Posts: 192Your right, masage isn't grounds for anything, but.
Cops don't always arrest people b / c they have proof or grounds for something. Sometimes it's just to send a message or to fuck with a group of people.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
Yes, the standard of conviction is high, but the cost to arrest is low, and the problems created from just being arrested can be many -- even if no conviction is possible.








Reply With Quote






