Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 296 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 4437
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3612

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by FullJack  [View Original Post]
    One is in the same category as you and will be watching the replies to this. I would of recommended my go to spot Paradise. But I learned that my regular practitioner CoCo went back to New York. The new provider is HIGHLY NOT recommended even though it was cheap. This says a lot because I am not picky.
    OMG bring coco back to paradise in nokomis.

    Replacement is terrible.

    I know coco well. She would.

    Do more and is so missed.

  2. #3611

    Birthdays

    I have an odd question. I know this is the AMP section, but I've only seen one provider so I'm asking here. I've seen providers advertise that it's their birthday, and to come see them. I also know that a lot of places including legit spas give discounts on your birthday. I'm curious if anyone has ever gotten a discount on their birthday from a provider, or MP?

  3. #3610
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy2  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your fine town. Looking for a basic L1 shop in close proximity to Stone. I would go to Stone, except I have found L3 shops tend to cater to the L3 crowd and L1 customers are shunned for their low tips. What about Leland? Thanks.
    One is in the same category as you and will be watching the replies to this. I would of recommended my go to spot Paradise. But I learned that my regular practitioner CoCo went back to New York. The new provider is HIGHLY NOT recommended even though it was cheap. This says a lot because I am not picky.

  4. #3609

    SRQ Tig Bitty Committee All out of town

    To ones dismay, it was learned yesterday that the go to our Big Juggs providers are all out of town. The replacements providers were not visualized as this information was provided by phone by the MMS.

    Sally / MM massage- "went to China".

    Barbara / Zhixiang - "went home".

    Soda / Royal - "not here".

    Its quite the disappointment. Whats the good intel on D cup and above while one receives massaaage. Willing to trek out to Lee, St Pete or Tampa if you boys know where to find. I saw some of you mention in recent reviews, reporting C cups at Stone or was it Eastern.

  5. #3608

    L1 Stats

    Visiting your fine town. Looking for a basic L1 shop in close proximity to Stone. I would go to Stone, except I have found L3 shops tend to cater to the L3 crowd and L1 customers are shunned for their low tips. What about Leland? Thanks.

  6. #3607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    So BIG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    Thinking stone spa today any recent info. As last poster.

    Said bringing house +about 2.

    I want massage 69 then someone.

    To sink my 8" into. Some of.

    These asian gals are tiny.

    And I am so big they say.
    Perhaps an excuse to shortened the drilling.

  7. #3606

    Thinking stone spa. Any info recent

    Thinking stone spa today any recent info. As last poster.

    Said bringing house +about 2.

    I want massage 69 then someone.

    To sink my 8" into. Some of.

    These asian gals are tiny.

    And I am so big they say.

  8. #3605

    Not big

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison72  [View Original Post]
    Didn't realize there was a price difference between Eastern and Stone. What are you tipping at Stone?
    Not by much. 2 at most at tip.

  9. #3604

    Price

    Didn't realize there was a price difference between Eastern and Stone. What are you tipping at Stone?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Plan on dropping by this Friday and will give some recon unless someone has any to provide. Still debating Easter or stone but my last experience was good I might try my luck again. No one stands out at eastern so I'm not sure I want to spend the extra coin when stone has been solid.

  10. #3603
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonhs  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't been to Eastern this month, try Emily. No lie, Emily fucking hot!! She's a little spinner with a perfect a body (that ass is serious) and a very pretty face. Emily actually speaks pretty decent English too and pretty damn funny if you can get her going. She can take a serious pounding and that pussy is TIGHT!! . Anybody that knows her knows that her doggy style is probably one of the best out there. She's also very vocal.
    I saw her this month and she was phenomenal, great provider absolutely stunning. I reviewed her last week.

  11. #3602

    Stone

    Plan on dropping by this Friday and will give some recon unless someone has any to provide. Still debating Easter or stone but my last experience was good I might try my luck again. No one stands out at eastern so I'm not sure I want to spend the extra coin when stone has been solid.

  12. #3601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    No more comments about Mina, clearly she is trading services for reviews.

    If you comment about her as a regular member I will ban you, if you are a senior you go on moderation and again and never come off.

    This post will lead this thread for 2 months. If you post about her you will get your hands smacked.

    A2
    She's back in Orlando.

  13. #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by VastoLorde  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the right spot to post, but is there anybody I can talk to about how long you guys been doing this for etc?
    This all depends. You're new to the site and that's a VERY open-ended question. Drop me a PM and let's figure out what you're looking for.

  14. #3599
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Read this!

    No more comments about Mina, clearly she is trading services for reviews.

    If you comment about her as a regular member I will ban you, if you are a senior you go on moderation and again and never come off.

    This post will lead this thread for 2 months. If you post about her you will get your hands smacked.

    A2

  15. #3598
    VastoLorde
    Guest
    Not sure if this is the right spot to post, but is there anybody I can talk to about how long you guys been doing this for etc?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape