Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 29306
-
06-12-25 12:50 #25946Senior Member

Posts: 1029It's a good idea. Was in Budapest last year, stopped in for a massage, a 1 woman Thai massage spot. She had a sign that said "Full", put it up, locked the door and no interruptions.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 11:44 #25945Senior Member

Posts: 87Epler to the mtns
Chatted w the mid 20's treat at epler as I assumed she'd be leaving town soon and apparently she will be with us for some time when she moves to Rockville mtn next week. As sexy as she is, albeit just the tiniest hint of any trace of less than A size chest, the sexiest thing may be the perfect English and voice that just drips seduction. I get aroused just hearing her teasing tone. Visit!
-
06-12-25 05:51 #25944Senior Member

Posts: 507Orange
Thanks for the advertisement, sir, I think the count is up to 45 new, plus maybe 10 repairs, recently turned down a request for more- LOL.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
Empirically speaking, agree about the 'Busy' or 'Please come back in 30 minutes' sign.
-
06-12-25 03:51 #25943Senior Member

Posts: 632Calling OldScavenger
Sounds like OldScavenger might like to make a house call, introduce himself and offer to fix the table.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
Or a monger like you should take it easy on it. Cough Cough. LOL! I would have had a problem it that had happened. Again don't know why a monger would enter a place that already looks busy. Likewise even stay if you know she's entertaining someone else right now. Immediately want seconds? I know what everyone is going to say. But at least when I go in I like to not know she finished up with someone else just a minute ago. And again why they don't lock the door, put a sign on it that says "Busy" or "Closed" and "Come back in 15 minutes".
-
06-12-25 02:13 #25942Senior Member

Posts: 219Agreed
I second what JC says.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
She will give you what you're looking for; and then some more!
-
06-12-25 02:01 #25941Senior Member

Posts: 632Re: Kissing
Guess you've been missing the reviews of Sophia at Phoenix.
Originally Posted by BPecker
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 23:04 #25940Senior Member

Posts: 49Kissing
Any girls DFK? Where and who?
-
06-11-25 15:57 #25939Senior Member

Posts: 885Cozy Spa Castleton has two hot masseuses
Left Cozy after my post gym massage which indulge in once a week. Sophia is well worth the fee. But there was a fit and trim cutie I saw coming in and going out. I didn't catch her name. There was also a slightly overweight 40 ish masseuse there, too. It seems they're trying to satisfy the need since TraderJoe's / Sun Spa shut down.
-
06-11-25 14:57 #25938Senior Member

Posts: 494Day Spa on North Franklin Rd
Recent visits here were fun. Hard to find location online but it's 4614. Met Li Li the first time. Younger of the two with shoulder length auburn hair. Timid, shy, & submissive. Her inexperience was fun for me. Or maybe it was an act but I didn't get the impression that was the case.
Went back a couple of days later and met Lucy. Longer dark hair and skinny. Bbj and had heard that she allows cim. But as soon as I started she jerked her head back and I finished on my stomach.
The place is clean nice and both gave decent medium pressure rubs.
Aj8.
-
06-11-25 12:39 #25937Senior Member

Posts: 219Lena
Lena.
Originally Posted by Fringe1
[View Original Post]
Orange Spa.
Shelby St.
Late 40's.
5 ft 11 roughly.
Big round face, Botox possibly. Shoulder length hair tied back in a ponytail.
Big bolt on D's. Look good standing up, below par laying on her back. Can see scar tissue also.
Chunkier than most other MT's. Average sized arse.
Firm-ish body, baby damage covered by skirt. YMMV on looks and body.
House fee:
5 HHR.
7 HR.
9 90 mins.
Donation for me was $.2 (hhr). She asked me how much so that's what she got offered. Didn't argue.
Rushed massage where she rolls her forearm bone on your muscles and uses her fingers to push down in places. Was disturbed by another monger 5 minutes in and he had to wait in the next room.
Initiated flip after 10 minutes and she went to grab a raincoat.
Decent CBJ with ball licking. Does a thing where she squeezes her lips while throating it at the same time.
Just did mish and side prone as I could hear the other monger coughing in the next room. Calm down buddy, I intentionally didn't keep you long. Only complaints are that the bed moves whilst you're doing the deed. She's needs some grip tape on the legs of those feet LOL. And she tries to fake some O's at first and keeps her eyes closed or looks away most of the time. Couldn't fake the fact that she got a solid workout for 15 minutes straight with no rest. Poor girl.
Only her working there, but there are 3 rooms in total it looks like.
Would repeat? No.
Nice lady but I keep getting stuck with the 40/50 year olds. I need someone closer to my age. I'm just too nice and let them have a good time. I should probably stop breaking these old girls hips LOL.
-
06-11-25 00:51 #25936Senior Member

Posts: 632Re: Shelbyville no. 4 - Night Depository
Night Depository. What a hoot!
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
If this is your final post thanks for everything over the years!
-
06-10-25 21:17 #25935Senior Member

Posts: 2384 Hand Fun
Several months ago I was a regular at Lavendar SS. Anni was there and several times I had 4 hand with her and another girl. No massage of course. DATY and CFS with other MT as Anni would come in and watch, strip, and join in. Kissing me and "helping" me MISH other girl. Then I would lay down and one CG or RCG while eating at the other why, reverse positions, standing MISH on one while kissing and fingering the other. An entire hour.
Originally Posted by JimmyDee692
[View Original Post]
Anyway, Anni was cool as were other girls there. All gone after LEO raided late last year.
-
06-10-25 17:25 #25934Senior Member

Posts: 507New D- in Shelbyville
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...6cbce98d335876
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/24476.html
-
06-10-25 12:53 #25933Senior Member

Posts: 219Violet massage (Closed?)
23XX Werges Ave, behind BP.
Has anyone been there of late? I was going to stop by today and it had a couple of windows broken, along with some trash bags and what looked like homeless blankets on the doorstep.
2 crackheads we're tucked behind the BP and the fencing of the property.
-
06-10-25 09:31 #25932Senior Member

Posts: 405Shelbyville no. 4
I had decided not to do the last Shelbyville location on Harrison st since it was right across from the courthouse. But low and behold, yet another one opened on broadway in a little strip mall. Just a few blocks east of the Get More joint (next to cell phone store). This one called New D spa but its next to the GenFed CU , which is a bit of a traffic area and there is a doorbell so that's a bit of a bummer, so for lack of a better term I will call it the Night Depository.
Anyway, greeted by cute little spinner asian named Angela. Got the hour and got a decent 25 minute massage with lots of teasing, and then settled for 200 for FS (70 house). Interestingleg wrapped sitting cowgirl, followed by mish and standing doggie. HJ finish by my request because I can't' pop in the trash bag even with the blue pill assistance. Old age sucks guys. Would repeat but I think I'm running out enthusiasm. Definitely recommend.
This is my final post. Stay safe. Signing off.
Dugger.
30.








Reply With Quote





