Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 1138 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 25057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23002

    Zarah

    Saw this one pop up and looks interesting. Did some search in here and same name popped up from 4 -5 years ago with old links so don't know if same. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/442644473440

  2. #23001

    Traveling to the area

    Hey gents, I will be visiting the area next week and would like to enjoy some of what the area has to offer! Looking for rec's. Both do's and don'ts. I will be there for a few days and looking to see a couple of different providers or stick to 1 if we match well. Staying in downtown without transportation. So outcall is prefered but am willing to schedule some ubers as well if I need to travel. Here are a few that I have seen pop up on STG that I would be interested in. Any and all advice welcome! TIA.

    Lexi: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/754499154225.

    No Name: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/206469372518.

    Joelle: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/998810920280.

    No Name 2: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/727594303809.

    Cassie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...b/517996341170.

    Kelly: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/839030778624.

    Kerry: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/000217696280.

    Leslie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/772582310849.

  3. #23000
    Has anyone seen this "Tess" girl at all. I've intentionally avoided her since it seemed she was affiliated with that Katy girl (known addict). But her ass looks great in her latest ad here:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/263376942464

    If you go through her ads on skipthegames, it seems like she can barely string together a coherent sentence. And she's extremely vague on what she actually offers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/130139821710

    "160 for 15 min with 20 min hang out.

    200 for 30 min with 40 min hang out.

    400 for 60 min 80 with min hang out".

    Like WTF does that even mean. A 20 min "hang out". I'm hesitant to TOFT if this girl absolutely bat shit crazy or something. Or involved with a bad crowd.

  4. #22999
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Texted and call Ashley several times, no reply. Has anyone heard from her?
    I've texted her a bunch of times and never got a response. She must have a ton of guys hitting her up every day.

  5. #22998

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Texted and call Ashley several times, no reply. Has anyone heard from her?

  6. #22997

    Jasmine

    Does Indian Jasmine do incall?

  7. #22996
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is she missing teeth also? She don't seem to smile.
    Yes, she is.

  8. #22995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Anything at all about the quality of service, besides her dump apartment? I was actually planning to go see her this weekend.

    TIA.
    Is she missing teeth also? She don't seem to smile.

  9. #22994
    Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer68  [View Original Post]
    Nothing great. She did do BBBJ, honestly had a hard time getting going. She is definitely older than pics as others have said. I also now see why she never shows her face.

    I'm just giving my opinion. Give it a shot if you like. She just was definitely not for me.
    Thanks for info. I guess I'll skip the visit and go see Ashley instead for a repeat visit.

  10. #22993
    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Anything at all about the quality of service, besides her dump apartment? I was actually planning to go see her this weekend.

    TIA.
    Nothing great. She did do BBBJ, honestly had a hard time getting going. She is definitely older than pics as others have said. I also now see why she never shows her face.

    I'm just giving my opinion. Give it a shot if you like. She just was definitely not for me.

  11. #22992
    Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer68  [View Original Post]
    After reading different reviews decided to try Barbara on Elmwood.

    Definitely older than pics. Apartment was a mess. Filthy. Dog hair everywhere. Should have turned around when I knocked on the door of the apartment and there were flies all over the hall near the fridge outside the door.

    Just a bad experience. I definitely would never return. Should have just walked out. Save your cash and go elsewhere.
    Anything at all about the quality of service, besides her dump apartment? I was actually planning to go see her this weekend.

    TIA.

  12. #22991

    Bella. Scam or confused

    Tried to check out Bella. Her photos are below since she deletes her ads. She got back to me saying that since I no showed at our last appointment I had to send her $20 via Cash App to set up a meet. I have never no showed anyone so I did not send the $20. I would normally say she is a deposit scammer, but $20 is such a small amount I may be leaning towards her being confused. Either way, there is the info. Exercise caution as always. Would love to hear that she is not scamming as I'd really like to see her. I'm guessing if she truly thinks I know showed there is no convincing her otherwise though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0292.jpg‎   IMG_0289.jpg‎  

  13. #22990

    Barbara

    After reading different reviews decided to try Barbara on Elmwood.

    Definitely older than pics. Apartment was a mess. Filthy. Dog hair everywhere. Should have turned around when I knocked on the door of the apartment and there were flies all over the hall near the fridge outside the door.

    Just a bad experience. I definitely would never return. Should have just walked out. Save your cash and go elsewhere.

  14. #22989
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Some pics she looks great some she looks awful. Has multiple fb pages but menu seems good. Was asking 220 for first meets which is way high and an indicator of bad service but if she's got good reviews I could consider it.
    Where did you find her ad? She's right up my alley.

  15. #22988

    Jas

    I seen jas post up last week that she was leaving town can anyone confirm or know where she is going? I been tryin to see her but wit work & reading the form I been kinda rethinking it but still wanted to pull the trigger too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250606_114932_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape