Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 28217
-
06-11-25 21:30 #24422Senior Member

Posts: 1714Cross posting so you don't make the same mistake I did.
Blonde Nikki lealman is a thief. Go see ripoff report.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...105d3b2a9ef277
Avoid, she takes the money and disappears, place is a dump with passed out drunks outside. See rip-off report in st Pete thread.
-
06-11-25 20:55 #24421Senior Member

Posts: 2154Dylan
Add me to the 👻 from Dylan. Recently made arrangements and it was perfect as I had a large window of time to play, get to the hotel and then Sound of Silence. And not the song from Depeche Mode nor Disturbed.
Was a shame as everything what's going well. Oh well.
-
06-11-25 12:05 #24420Senior Member

Posts: 2154Alicia
Anyone see her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/188457779
-
06-11-25 12:04 #24419Senior Member

Posts: 2154Yeah, I know which one is that. I thought the ad I saw was her, but clicking, it was another blonde BBW.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
Faith is like a larger Trish in that she posted vids of her smoking. Some with her friends.
-
06-11-25 10:54 #24418Senior Member

Posts: 27Don't do it
One and done for me. Don't recommend.
Originally Posted by TonyBananas123
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 08:49 #24417Senior Member

Posts: 265No- well, Faith is a bbw but I meant the one in Tampa. "Anything goes" was in her ad- lots of vids of her smoking crack. Didn't allow condoms. She left on new years for rehab and said she found the lord. 2 weeks later she was back.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 00:13 #24416Senior Member

Posts: 2154Yenifer off Fletcher area.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 16:30 #24415Senior Member

Posts: 2154Thanks. She's in a different area with Sasha. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Simms156
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 15:56 #24414Senior Member

Posts: 210Whole apartment smelled like cat piss and she couldn't take the D. One and done.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 14:12 #24413Senior Member

Posts: 38Not worth it IMHO
Nice girl, but doesn't get into it and hygiene is questionable.
Originally Posted by Reggie870
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 11:21 #24412Senior Member

Posts: 161Damn its a shame Trish went down hill. When we hooked up last year the action was so good I called her back to my hotel the next morning for seconds. Not many girls will let you throttle that backdoor like her.
Originally Posted by Gator15
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 09:33 #24411Senior Member

Posts: 622Can also add Lexii in the USF area: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...205/2609992825.
And Saphia in Clearwater: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...064/7275204699.
If you are willing to drive to Orlando, check Bree: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...536/9802979241.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 06:37 #24410Senior Member

Posts: 77Hailee wc
Is this one legit? Hailee wesley chapel.
Haven't seen any reviews of her.
Price seems too good. Any info?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/8134474912
Thanks in advance!
-
06-09-25 23:35 #24409Senior Member

Posts: 72Don't waste your money and time on Trish unless you are a druggie and want the party and play. I paid 3. 0 for an hour. She spent an hour to take shower, Clean the room, get drugged and then show me how to wake her up if she get OD. Then she HJ the junior for 30 sec and said it's not getting ready and gave me back 1. 0 and said to leave because I am not worth her level. Never seen someone with that attitude and arrogance.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 23:29 #24408Senior Member

Posts: 2154Found it. Savannah Rae.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





