Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 260 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Stupidity

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #3677

    Lemonaid / sildenafil. Refill age restriction

    Greetings, I have been getting a yearly script from lemonaid for sildenafil for several years now. However recently I was informed that due to my upcoming birthday (73) they will not be able to refill it. It sucks getting old. Any ideas?

    I don't want this in my hospital portal as my wife has access to it. My primary care dr has offered it but I like the somewhat anonymity of the website.

  3. #3676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198

    Caverject Impulse

    Have 4 boxes that are going into trash unless someone picks them up before Saturday. I could meet you anywhere between Cleveland Circle, Newton Center, Newton Corner triangle. You must be flexible time wise, from 2 pm on only. PM if interested.

  4. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Undercover officers were used. So. Sounds like the classic female officer, dressed slutty, hanging out alone "in the usual place" posing as a street walker.

    Does anyone know if that's right?
    If you went back to the 1980's during the Combat Zone, then yes. That was how they dressed in the streets. But now, they dress like normal people. Though the warmer states, like the west coast, they look really good.

    They're patrolling the areas around the hotels and most likely the parking garage. Companies probably complained, hotel guests may have saw it from their windows or walking, trash on the street after the deed, who knows. I've used that area a few times in the past and often see trash, needles and an entire purse emptied out in the parking lot.

    Of course they only put the Monger's name publicly. I'm not even going to get into why the women's name weren't in there.

    Stay safe and park outside NMS, even if you have to drive further.

  5. #3674
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Undercover officers were used. So. Sounds like the classic female officer, dressed slutty, hanging out alone "in the usual place" posing as a street walker.

    Does anyone know if that's right?
    Yeah, I googled this and every source has the exact same story, not a lot of detail about how this sting was conducted. But if they snared this many guys, then it sounds like the classic, put out a fake ad, have them come to a hotel and boom, or, like you said, have a female cop pose as a streetwalker.

  6. #3673
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...p_featurestack

    Well, that really sucks to be caught in the act. Not our idea of getting famous in the news. Be careful out there guys. PD is getting bored and going after stupid shit.
    Undercover officers were used. So. Sounds like the classic female officer, dressed slutty, hanging out alone "in the usual place" posing as a street walker.

    Does anyone know if that's right?

  7. #3672
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill  [View Original Post]
    I 100% use incognito mode for this site, so cookies are a non-factor.
    I wouldn't atttribute too much privacy to Incognito Mode.

  8. #3671

    Wtf

    https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...p_featurestack

    Well, that really sucks to be caught in the act. Not our idea of getting famous in the news. Be careful out there guys. PD is getting bored and going after stupid shit.

  9. #3670

    13 Arrested on Wednesday

    Be safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7634745454786486466.jpg‎  

  10. #3669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Revere Beach Station/ NOT A SW

    Not a report, but to the guy who happened to pick up the young woman last night from Chicago next to Revere Beach Station, she was a hottie, good score, man. I nearly had her but, she chose you, lucky fucker!. LOL!.


    Also note, this is NOT, I repeat, NOT a report on SWS in the area of Revere Beach Station. It was a random pick-up.....almost.

  11. #3668
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I've never been able to register on the international site because I never get the email confirmation email. On this site, I almost never have to login. Do you have cookies disabled?
    I 100% use incognito mode for this site, so cookies are a non-factor.

    It just straight up tells me that I've locked myself out randomly, and that I must wait 15 minutes. Case in point, I saw this post yesterday, but after 7 times trying to login and getting told my account was locked out for 15 minutes on the first attempt every single time, I just waited til today to try again.

  12. #3667
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    I cut and paste my password so there's no chance of a typing error. 3 times in a row told me wrong username / password combination and locked me out for 15 minutes. Tried 20 minutes later and it worked. Strange going on's.
    It lets me on sometimes and sometimes it locks me out after one try. I copy and paste password and username also. I emailed admin about it and they're aware of the problem and are working on it.

  13. #3666

    Login

    I cut and paste my password so there's no chance of a typing error. 3 times in a row told me wrong username / password combination and locked me out for 15 minutes. Tried 20 minutes later and it worked. Strange going on's.

  14. #3665

    Login

    I've never been able to register on the international site because I never get the email confirmation email. On this site, I almost never have to login. Do you have cookies disabled?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill  [View Original Post]
    Yep, About half the time I try to log in now it tells me I've tried too many times on the first attempt, and I know I'm using the right password.

    Oddly enough if I try to get a PW reset email, I'm not getting those either. A.

  15. #3664
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had any random logouts but today I got the too many failed attempts error. On my 3rd attempt I'm 99.9999% sure I typed correctly. First attempt after 15 minutes got me in.
    Yep, About half the time I try to log in now it tells me I've tried too many times on the first attempt, and I know I'm using the right password.

    Oddly enough if I try to get a PW reset email, I'm not getting those either. A.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape