Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 754 1254 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 28217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Cross posting so you don't make the same mistake I did.

    Blonde Nikki lealman is a thief. Go see ripoff report.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...105d3b2a9ef277

    Avoid, she takes the money and disappears, place is a dump with passed out drunks outside. See rip-off report in st Pete thread.

  2. #24421

    Dylan

    Add me to the 👻 from Dylan. Recently made arrangements and it was perfect as I had a large window of time to play, get to the hotel and then Sound of Silence. And not the song from Depeche Mode nor Disturbed.

    Was a shame as everything what's going well. Oh well.

  3. #24420

  4. #24419
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    No- well, Faith is a bbw but I meant the one in Tampa. "Anything goes" was in her ad- lots of vids of her smoking crack. Didn't allow condoms. She left on new years for rehab and said she found the lord. 2 weeks later she was back.
    Yeah, I know which one is that. I thought the ad I saw was her, but clicking, it was another blonde BBW.

    Faith is like a larger Trish in that she posted vids of her smoking. Some with her friends.

  5. #24418

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBananas123  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, but doesn't get into it and hygiene is questionable.
    One and done for me. Don't recommend.

  6. #24417
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Faith, the BBW? She posted in NPR as of this morning that I was looking.
    No- well, Faith is a bbw but I meant the one in Tampa. "Anything goes" was in her ad- lots of vids of her smoking crack. Didn't allow condoms. She left on new years for rehab and said she found the lord. 2 weeks later she was back.

  7. #24416
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    Can also add Lexii in the USF area: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...205/2609992825.

    And Saphia in Clearwater: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...064/7275204699.

    If you are willing to drive to Orlando, check Bree: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...536/9802979241.
    Yenifer off Fletcher area.

  8. #24415
    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    Whole apartment smelled like cat piss and she couldn't take the D. One and done.
    Thanks. She's in a different area with Sasha. I'll pass.

  9. #24414
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Found it. Savannah Rae.
    Whole apartment smelled like cat piss and she couldn't take the D. One and done.

  10. #24413

    Not worth it IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie870  [View Original Post]
    Is this one legit? Hailee wesley chapel.

    Haven't seen any reviews of her.

    Price seems too good. Any info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/8134474912

    Thanks in advance!
    Nice girl, but doesn't get into it and hygiene is questionable.

  11. #24412
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator15  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your money and time on Trish unless you are a druggie and want the party and play. I paid 3. 0 for an hour. She spent an hour to take shower, Clean the room, get drugged and then show me how to wake her up if she get OD. Then she HJ the junior for 30 sec and said it's not getting ready and gave me back 1. 0 and said to leave because I am not worth her level. Never seen someone with that attitude and arrogance.
    Damn its a shame Trish went down hill. When we hooked up last year the action was so good I called her back to my hotel the next morning for seconds. Not many girls will let you throttle that backdoor like her.

  12. #24411
    Can also add Lexii in the USF area: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...205/2609992825.

    And Saphia in Clearwater: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...064/7275204699.

    If you are willing to drive to Orlando, check Bree: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...536/9802979241.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Off the top of my head, Yasmin in Zephyrhills.

    Trish around Fowler now.

    Faith was near Ybor but not sure.

    Alba is a Cuban one.

    Trish is the skinniest of them all. Others can post up others. I think someone else asked a few weeks ago though.

  13. #24410

    Hailee wc

    Is this one legit? Hailee wesley chapel.

    Haven't seen any reviews of her.

    Price seems too good. Any info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/8134474912

    Thanks in advance!

  14. #24409
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Off the top of my head, Yasmin in Zephyrhills.

    Trish around Fowler now.

    Faith was near Ybor but not sure.

    Alba is a Cuban one.

    Trish is the skinniest of them all. Others can post up others. I think someone else asked a few weeks ago though.
    Don't waste your money and time on Trish unless you are a druggie and want the party and play. I paid 3. 0 for an hour. She spent an hour to take shower, Clean the room, get drugged and then show me how to wake her up if she get OD. Then she HJ the junior for 30 sec and said it's not getting ready and gave me back 1. 0 and said to leave because I am not worth her level. Never seen someone with that attitude and arrogance.

  15. #24408
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    I know this one has been reviewed but can't find her based on various names or terms.

    Anyone remember any other names or a review on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/188402227

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...b18e9b79aecb59
    Found it. Savannah Rae.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape