Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 59472
-
06-12-25 12:21 #57192Banned Member

Posts: 307Big booty Asian
LMAO reminds me a time I was in Las Vegas and this guy keep trying to get me to go see this big Booty Asian. Long story short there wasnt one.
Originally Posted by ZandCandMe
[View Original Post]
So your are saying there is a big booty asian at MSSS LOL.
-
06-09-25 22:04 #57191Senior Member

Posts: 74Thick?
Definitely not a spinner, but thick?! NAH. Great ass though!
.
Originally Posted by T9541
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 11:30 #57190Regular Member

Posts: 16Input?
Hey, I'll be in Atlanta the beginning of July, putting this out there ahead of time because I usually wait till the last second. I'm not from the Atlanta area so don't really know what's worth going to. I'm looking for a spot that may have some Latino girls or big booty girls. I know nothing is guaranteed, but don't want to go to a spot and it be a waste of time. Also it looks like I'll be by the Doraville / tucker area, but don't mind driving a little out the way.
Thanks in advance!
-
06-07-25 12:02 #57189Regular Member

Posts: 6NU Donation?
Hr - 80+160.
Originally Posted by basser
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 23:21 #57188Senior Member

Posts: 208NU Spa Donation?
What was the donation?
Originally Posted by PapaGorgio
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 17:10 #57187Regular Member

Posts: 6Atl. Ny spa
Little behind in my reviews. Was traveling in your great state last month and had the opportunity to visit NY Spa across from Tower Package. Entered from the lower door and mamasan greets me immediately and brings me into a room for donations.
Waited a few minutes and a very enthusiastic mid 30's Asian, Solid C up with eraser nipples comes into the room and starts the magic. I asked for a name and was given "Happy". Who was I to question her name, that what I was there for to be Happy! Went off to the shower and had a good time. Went back to the room and she dropped to her knees and started an amazing BJ. Jr was ready to go and in goes the cover. She laid down on the table and spread those amazing legs of hers and in I go for some standing Mish. After a while and Jr still has other ideas as he wanted to go cowgirl and finally nut in the bag. Right about there I hear the door ring again and my time is about up. She cleans me up and offers the bottle of water with a kiss on the way out. I plan to be back in Atlanta in July, will definitely go back again.
-
06-06-25 17:06 #57186Regular Member

Posts: 6ATL. NY Spa Visit
Little behind in my reviews. Was traveling in your great state last month and had the opportunity to visit NY Spa across from Tower Package. Entered from the lower door and mamasan greets me immediately and brings me into a room for donations.
Waited a few minutes and a very enthusiastic mid 30's Asian, Solid C up with eraser nipples comes into the room and starts the magic. I asked for a name and was given "Happy". Who was I to question her name, that what I was there for to be Happy! Went off to the shower and had a good time. Went back to the room and she dropped to her knees and started an amazing BJ. Jr was ready to go and in goes the cover. She laid down on the table and spread those amazing legs of hers and in I go for some standing Mish. After a while and Jr still has other ideas as he wanted to go cowgirl and finally nut in the bag. Right about there I hear the door ring again and my time is about up. She cleans me up and offers the bottle of water with a kiss on the way out. I plan to be back in Atlanta in July, will definitely go back again.
-
06-04-25 22:31 #57185Senior Member

Posts: 62Apple
Apple is tiny, even tinier than amber. She'll snuggle up with you if there's space on the table. She has that electrifying light touch if you like that sort of thing prior to the flip.
Originally Posted by Random2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 22:29 #57184Senior Member

Posts: 62Sara
She's got strong hands, and she's thick. Not my type, but some here may like her. Doesn't speak english very well, but takes direction well if you can explain like a caveman.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 08:57 #57183Senior Member

Posts: 281Supply and Demand
In my view, supply is way down due to the reactionary crack down by Roswell and Cobb law enforcement and Chris Carr the AG. I am willing to pay $80 to the house for good service; but I am not willing to drive across town unless I expect something exceptional. Scarcity, I admit, has forced me to drive farther than I would have otherwise. The AMPs that are still open and doing extras are probably getting customers from a wider geographical area than before the reign of terror, thus supporting the price hikes which exceed the inflation rate in some cases.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
Wiz.
-
06-03-25 06:14 #57182Senior Member

Posts: 47Shanghai, off 75
Sounds like it's worth a visit. Searched online and couldn't find it. Can you post the area or street? Or DM me? Many thanks.
Originally Posted by RedPedi
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 18:30 #57181Senior Member

Posts: 240New Girl Sara at MS-SS?
Has anyone had a session with new girl "Sara" at MS-SS?
-
06-02-25 11:15 #57180Senior Member

Posts: 113Sunrise lawrenceville
Anyone know where Linda went? Dm me please.
-
06-02-25 10:57 #57179Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
Places where charging 60 an hr around 2021 and now most are charging 80 hr so there's some inflation. I think they would have gone up on prices more but I think demand is down. At least that's what some of the shops are telling me. Maybe some to do with the pressure from local municipalities. Some have closed some shops they own.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 18:29 #57178Regular Member

Posts: 12Mizuhi
Place off of 985 , fairly new place. Went last month, there was a man at reception and owl masseuse at the front, so I grabbed a card a left. But a couple days ago I went and was greeted by a young Asian masseuse probably in her late 20's. She was slim and had the an that average asian build that wasn't enough to get me in the mood. So I had to close my eyes for most the massage LOL. Opted in for the 1 hr, good a really good massage, no teasing but once it came to the flip I got a standard finish. Nothing crazy. Not sure if there is more on the table but it seems like a place that could be a hit or miss.











Reply With Quote





