Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 18365
-
06-13-25 15:04 #15170Senior Member

Posts: 286https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6c839ba9b725
Must be using old or altered pics, in real life is carrying a few extra pounds. Nice enough girl but did not move forward with her.
-
06-13-25 11:34 #15169Senior Member

Posts: 1041You're paying her so you can fuck her and get a nut out!!
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
Keep it simple.
-
06-13-25 11:03 #15168Senior Member

Posts: 286Is the problem that she is super casual about security in this, or that you might catch feelings for her?
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 11:01 #15167Senior Member

Posts: 286Wedding in Paris, honeymoon in Italy, divorced in Bali.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
High status.
-
06-13-25 08:31 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 138Any MD - Doctor in this group.
Just wanted to see if we have any MD. Doctors in this group.
Please PM me. Thanks.
-
06-13-25 08:30 #15165Senior Member

Posts: 138I talked to get. A bit of a GPS attitude. Good luck.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 08:25 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 138Some do it for the trill.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 01:16 #15163Senior Member

Posts: 517Need Some Advice. . . .
I've been having fun with a 21-year old, college SB in a neighboring state - a road baby. She has absolutely the worst OPSEC of anyone I've met on Seeking. She's fully discoverable with very little effort. She's also one of these chicks with a super self-engrandizing Tik-Tok and Instagram presence and absolutely thinks and knows she's hot, at least for her local market. She's not on Seeking all the time, but she did reference a rotation including me and 2 others. According to her Facebook profile, she also has a new boyfriend since March. I fucked her a week ago when passing through her town. So, she's fucking men for $ presumably behind her boyfriend's back. Should I care?
For context, I'm an old fuck, married 40 years with a 17-year dead bedroom, but I didn't start stepping out on my wife until 4 years ago after realizing my wife and I would never fuck again.
I guess I'm having trouble rationalizing why anyone so young would be fucking old, crusty men behind her boyfriend's back rather than abandoning the SB lifestyle and giving the relationship with her boyfriend a chance to develop. Maybe she's good at compartmentalization and I should take her lead. I'm doing my best to play the game, rather than have the game play me. . . .
I'm inclined to continue fucking this SB. . . . but she seems so "off. "
Any thoughts?
-
06-13-25 00:44 #15162Senior Member

Posts: 1021After scrolling through her TikTok it becomes apparent very quickly that she's an insufferable ****. I'd much rather put my foot up her ass than my cock.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Hard pass.
-
06-12-25 17:00 #15161Senior Member

Posts: 1049
-
06-10-25 12:09 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 1049Izzy
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-571fe322ff47
Wants 800. Offered lower but she's set on 8.
If avg girls are getting this I don't even know what to say.
-
06-10-25 11:28 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 130Wyp
Try to get your credits back for some of those. I haven't had a WYP account in years, but there used to be an option that you can have your credits restored for unlocking a conversation if you hadn't exchanged contact info yet. I don't know if that has changed since I left the website, though.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
But I have to agree, overall, the pay structure they employ is horrible.
-
06-09-25 20:23 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 439WYP Report
I thought Seeking was bad,. But then I tried WYP. It can be a big cash vacuum. You pay for a number of "credits", e. G. , 500 credits for $150. You then have to pay credits according to how much your "date" offer is when it is accepted. For example, if you offer $200 for a first date, and they accept, then you have to pay something like 30 credits (not sure of the exact conversion). 30 credits is $10. The $10/30 credits provides you with simply an "opportunity to chat" with a potential date. It is not a guarantee they will actually chat, or go on a date, let alone any intimacy. My experience is that a majority of women will "accept" your date, I. E. , you burn your credits, and then they ghost you before you exchange 0-2 messages. To save others from wasting their time and money, these are the ones that ghosted me. Of course, YMMV.
Cece.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...XPa3aJVWNXKjk6
Ghosted after 0 messages.
Cassy.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9oBeQ5Z8XaowWM
Ghosted after 1 message.
Destiny.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...POByB0eXDWnjbg
Ghosted after setting up a date.
Nina.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Qj2RNAkBzevjlr
Ghosted after 0 messages.
Kitty.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PdYxD5Z2xR16zv
Ghosted after 0 messages.
Cecilia.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MqZ7kJKeNjk81P
Ghosted after 0 messages.
Tae.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MqZ7kJKeNjk81P
Ghosted after setting up a date.
Hannah.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...pEye90GjyENdXv
Ghosted after 0 messages.
Alice.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...oWoqx041YvKOqB
Ghosted after 2 messages.
Gigi.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...pamlb0GjyENdXv
Ghosted after 0 messages.
Muahhna.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rjyEDJjZvO92xL
Ghosted after 5 messages.
Chloey.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...xV9Y2JvMpL9rdB
Ghosted after setting up a date.
I have met 3 people for a "platonic" dates for the agreed price, but each wanted to just keep seeing each other platonically.
-
06-09-25 19:49 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 439I just used this weekend a Vanilla eGift card, and it worked. I had issues with the physical gift cards in the past.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 21:40 #15156Senior Member

Posts: 393Uh oh. I had a pre-paid VanillaGift card, and it worked for me a month ago on Seeking. After I bought it, I had to wait 30 minutes or so before using it.
Originally Posted by Bugs2455
[View Original Post]
Having said all that, not sure I will continue paying for premium. I haven't had much luck finding anyone, ugh.










Reply With Quote





