Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 24048
-
06-10-25 06:22 #22323Senior Member

Posts: 638Sisters porn star experience no gps
I went to see the sisters yesterday and it was as close to a porn star movie as I have ever experienced. Two women dancing with me, pressing their ass and tits to me all over. Two big round butts on the bed facing me and me moving between. Two mouth and tongues on my cock and balls, and I think there may have been a fingering in my ass. Pretty much like a choreographed porn movie.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
These are not young women and their English is not great however they did give me a fantasy porn star experience.
They are here through the 14th.
-
06-09-25 19:37 #22322Senior Member

Posts: 169Any idea if she allows daty?
.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 17:25 #22321Senior Member

Posts: 56A few Indian Suggestions
Jasmine. Visiting the area later this month.
Originally Posted by FlusteringChic
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine-praveena
Gemini. Has reviews on the other site.
https://tryst.link/escort/gemini-fun
-
06-08-25 17:47 #22320Senior Member

Posts: 105
Originally Posted by SumphknFool
[View Original Post]
Totally different body type, much thicker.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 16:42 #22319Senior Member

Posts: 43Definitely not Sushi. I use to see this one before she went to rehab. Decent provider and good in a pinch with a reasonable and negotiable rate.
Originally Posted by SumphknFool
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 16:39 #22318Senior Member

Posts: 43Sisters Are Back
Saw the sister's in Chantilly last week. Epic trio session. They're in Manassas this week until Thursday I believe.
-
06-08-25 14:13 #22317Senior Member

Posts: 528Breast size
Tried to edit, but missed the window. The girl in STG has much larger breasts and definitely more filled out than what I recall and looking at the vids of Sushi and I. She could have gained weight and got a boob job, which I doubt.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 14:12 #22316Senior Member

Posts: 443That's not Sushi, she's in Towson.
Originally Posted by SumphknFool
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 12:43 #22315Senior Member

Posts: 528Close, but no cigar
Zoomed in on the pics and she looks similar to Sushi Roll Savage, but not quite as pretty. Same hair style and close in appearance, but we'll see if and after the one I the as responds.
Originally Posted by SumphknFool
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 12:00 #22314Senior Member

Posts: 86Tall Kelly
Went for a 100 qv to tall Kelly, good service. But I swear about 3-4 years ago there was a much younger tall Kelly. I wish I could find her, anybody know who I'm talking about?
-
06-08-25 10:40 #22313Regular Member

Posts: 20Outcall Asians in Alexandria?
Any Asians that do outcall? Seems like they are all agencies that only do incall. Looking for recommendations in Alexandria.
-
06-08-25 10:30 #22312Senior Member

Posts: 176Sushi Roll Savage in Stafford
She's back in Stafford, but for how long, idk.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/staff...m/034926410541
-
06-08-25 06:10 #22311Senior Member

Posts: 86Elber, your box is full
Can't find her ad in any of the usual places, any help?
Thanks,
Q.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 00:20 #22310Senior Member

Posts: 169I've been having login issues too. This happened a few years ago to me too.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 17:04 #22309Senior Member

Posts: 38I didn't realize that was Liala! I've seen her too, definitely in the top 3 I've ever been with. I thought she was out of the area permanently. Now that I know I'm going to have to look out for that ad!
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




