Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 1163 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 33761
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    When a girl is rude and gets mad (even if the reason makes no sense) what does it mean when they tell you "you're reported"? Umm. Reported to who or what LOL. I'm talking about a girl you have never met just texted. They have some database of blacklisted Jons LOL.
    To be honest. That's why I always said never use your real number or do video chat because girls can record you for all we know. One wrong moved and they can also report you to cops with false claims. Never put any trust on any girls in this business. They not doing this cause they love or care for you. They in it for money.

  2. #31330
    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    When a girl is rude and gets mad (even if the reason makes no sense) what does it mean when they tell you "you're reported"? Umm. Reported to who or what LOL. I'm talking about a girl you have never met just texted. They have some database of blacklisted Jons LOL.
    MrNumbers probably.

  3. #31329

    Reported?

    When a girl is rude and gets mad (even if the reason makes no sense) what does it mean when they tell you "you're reported"? Umm. Reported to who or what LOL. I'm talking about a girl you have never met just texted. They have some database of blacklisted Jons LOL.

  4. #31328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Facetime

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Have to make this quick and short I'm not able to re login to post cause I'm taking too much time.
    met Ella in Revere the older lady grew up in south Florida has a bearded dragon as a pet.
    No fee for parking 200 hhr + 100 bare.
    Wanted to do bare that's why I texted her we did face time and I left my place.
    She talk alot.
    Bbj daty mish popped.
    When I poked her bare in mish she was tight had to grab lubrication.
    I could have have done better things with 300 dollars.
    I'll find a young girl next time in a couple weeks.
    When you do facetime with someone. Let's say I facetime you as a stranger that you never have my number before. Doesn't it show my number and name on your screen?

  5. #31327

    Ella

    Have to make this quick and short I'm not able to re login to post cause I'm taking too much time.
    met Ella in Revere the older lady grew up in south Florida has a bearded dragon as a pet.
    No fee for parking 200 hhr + 100 bare.
    Wanted to do bare that's why I texted her we did face time and I left my place.
    She talk alot.
    Bbj daty mish popped.
    When I poked her bare in mish she was tight had to grab lubrication.
    I could have have done better things with 300 dollars.
    I'll find a young girl next time in a couple weeks.

  6. #31326
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    300 hh /650 Hr.

    Man that's steep! I mean love her look and all but dang boys for another 150 you can visit 2 girls at BI.
    Girls at BI if they click and are in the same hotel will do a double for 7.

  7. #31325

    Review the reviewer

    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfMatt  [View Original Post]
    The guys who say "treat her well" or "enjoy" . After a glowing review or should I say, good review in general. Hmm idk it could be a genuine review? But sometimes handheld handlers will hide amongst this hobby, whenever they act like they're wondering about a specific provider on their first post. And then wait a little while, such as 2 months later, to give a good review. These are just examples of how these new / well not new to escorting types can do. They can get someone and recruit that so and so dude, to go and give a good review. You can't always go and believe shit that's read out here! Just based off one review and when that particular provider never been reviewed before. So there's my balance on that.

    This is in response to the infamous blue haired girl. Mentioned below. I've chatted with her before and she actually seems chill. But lots can seem chill / nice on a text's convo. Or on a Snapchat convo. These girls will always recruit people to give them good reviews, whenever they have no reviews. And that's suspicious if that sort of thing happens. I love to be wrong and I hope she's good / legit service!

    I just figured more people would've reviewed her out here, by now, that's all. Same goes for that other one I mentioned on the Nashua Forum before.
    I agree there is a lot of faking by handlers. It's tough to take any reviews at face value. I follow two providers with very active Twitter accounts and I suspect it's all BS to make them appear to be very in demand.

  8. #31324
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfMatt  [View Original Post]
    The guys who say "treat her well" or "enjoy" . After a glowing review or should I say, good review in general. Hmm idk it could be a genuine review? But sometimes handheld handlers will hide amongst this hobby, whenever they act like they're wondering about a specific provider on their first post. And then wait a little while, such as 2 months later, to give a good review. These are just examples of how these new / well not new to escorting types can do. They can get someone and recruit that so and so dude, to go and give a good review. You can't always go and believe shit that's read out here! Just based off one review and when that particular provider never been reviewed before. So there's my balance on that.

    This is in response to the infamous blue haired girl. Mentioned below. I've chatted with her before and she actually seems chill. But lots can seem chill / nice on a text's convo. Or on a Snapchat convo. These girls will always recruit people to give them good reviews, whenever they have no reviews. And that's suspicious if that sort of thing happens. I love to be wrong and I hope she's good / legit service!

    I just figured more people would've reviewed her out here, by now, that's all. Same goes for that other one I mentioned on the Nashua Forum before.
    If someone shows up and has never posted before, much less a review, and then posts a glowing 5 star review, most people can see through that.

  9. #31323
    Quote Originally Posted by LobStaah  [View Original Post]
    I have had a similar experience with her. She looks like the pictures she has on. Met her the last time she was in town, she's pretty laid-back and clearly enjoys what she does. Just treat her with respect.
    Yup. Show her respect and she will give you an amazing experience. Went for the hour and was with her for about two hours. We were talking the whole time while doing the deed in between. Unfortunately, its been hard to repeat due to her new hours, but will definitely make time when she's back.

  10. #31322

    Hailey Grimm

    300 hh /650 Hr.

    Man that's steep! I mean love her look and all but dang boys for another 150 you can visit 2 girls at BI.

  11. #31321

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on one of her returns back to Boston area some months ago. Complete GFE / PSE with MSOG for the hour. Looks like she'll be retuning to Boston very soon if she hasn't already. She is also very laid back and easy to talk to. I plan to repeat when she posts her ad again.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/187022440
    I have had a similar experience with her. She looks like the pictures she has on. Met her the last time she was in town, she's pretty laid-back and clearly enjoys what she does. Just treat her with respect.

  12. #31320

    Skinny and thick, contradiction in terms

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    You write "Natural D-cups that are mad soft and bounce when you hit it", but the 1 review says A-cup. You also disagree on the name.

    Do you have an actual link?
    They are all part of an agency, the TER review does list that particular lady as having A cups but with no reference link to the website to verify if that is really her. I googled the phone number The Agency Ad shows them all, so there are some with A,B,C,D cups, but "skinny and thick? ".

    PL.

  13. #31319

    I don't know what to make of that one?

    The guys who say "treat her well" or "enjoy" . After a glowing review or should I say, good review in general. Hmm idk it could be a genuine review? But sometimes handheld handlers will hide amongst this hobby, whenever they act like they're wondering about a specific provider on their first post. And then wait a little while, such as 2 months later, to give a good review. These are just examples of how these new / well not new to escorting types can do. They can get someone and recruit that so and so dude, to go and give a good review. You can't always go and believe shit that's read out here! Just based off one review and when that particular provider never been reviewed before. So there's my balance on that.

    This is in response to the infamous blue haired girl. Mentioned below. I've chatted with her before and she actually seems chill. But lots can seem chill / nice on a text's convo. Or on a Snapchat convo. These girls will always recruit people to give them good reviews, whenever they have no reviews. And that's suspicious if that sort of thing happens. I love to be wrong and I hope she's good / legit service!

    I just figured more people would've reviewed her out here, by now, that's all. Same goes for that other one I mentioned on the Nashua Forum before.

  14. #31318
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsimelus92  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are very flattering. Whatever she is on has caught up to her and she doesn't really look like her pics any more.

  15. #31317
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleJames  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for this one charging 600? Is she going by ann now in tryst?
    Yes, that's her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asians

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape