Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 555 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 8317
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7522

    Farah

    I tried to set up a meeting and she told me she lives out of state.

  2. #7521

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was back in business.

    Does anybody happen to have a current number.
    I am returning to Vegas in July and would love to reconnect with Trinity. Anyone have current phone numbers.

  3. #7520

    Lexi

    Just saw this girl and she was fire. Nice tits big ass fun personality. She is out call only. She is pricey hh $$ 5 but she is worth it and she just started so looking for new dates. She offers bare but YMMV but BBBJ is ok. She showed up on time in a tight dress no bra no panties ready to have fun. Her BBBJ is very good nice and relaxing and looks good sucking cock. We 69 and he pussy and asshole were very nice and yummy and she enjoyed have both licked and tongued. After she came on my face she slide down and started riding my reverse. We then switched to doggy I asked for anal and she ok for more and it was worth it. She lubed up and told me to go slow her moans when she started to stretch out were awesome she loves anal. We did anal until I was about to cum. I pulled out and shoot a huge load on her ass. We clean each other up she hopped in the shower asked if I wanted to join her but I was too tired so I just watched her.

    The things I loved most is she has a pretty pussy not super fat a little outtie and she was fun to fuck not a bunch of no's she is definitely a regular of mine now.

    Message me for her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2823693559785774901.jpg‎   7685882216009915510.jpg‎   4025462554114494558.jpg‎   8915207241389559116.jpg‎   1738050289165363851.jpg‎  


  4. #7519

    Re Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Is she still only offering pull out or has she added more options. Would like to see here again.
    No more options available, either condom or pull out method. Pull out for BBBJ and FS. And price is up 2 bills.

  5. #7518

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Yeh, the trans crap is ridiculous. I saw her on her birthday last month and had a really nice time.
    Is she still only offering pull out or has she added more options. Would like to see here again.

  6. #7517

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Golden pussy syndrome. It means a provider thinks her pussy is made of gold and it is worth way more than it is and charges High rates.
    Correct. You can see a lot of GPS listings on Seeking and Tryst.

  7. #7516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 499

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Dude. I've fucked that pussy soooo many times. While I don't like to think she's losing business over this weird trans shit, I just figure it's more availability for me to go fuck her.
    Yeh, the trans crap is ridiculous. I saw her on her birthday last month and had a really nice time.

  8. #7515

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Dude. I've fucked that pussy soooo many times. While I don't like to think she's losing business over this weird trans shit, I just figure it's more availability for me to go fuck her.
    She is not trans. Wish she didn't ruin herself with tats and hate the no cip, really wish she offered greek. Time to go see her again.

  9. #7514

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly  [View Original Post]
    She is soooooo not trans! I've eaten and fucked that pussy dozens of times, she is 100% legit.
    Dude. I've fucked that pussy soooo many times. While I don't like to think she's losing business over this weird trans shit, I just figure it's more availability for me to go fuck her.

  10. #7513

    Sincity_Trinity

    I heard she was back in business.

    Does anybody happen to have a current number.

  11. #7512
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockPlease  [View Original Post]
    That is Farah's ad on SB.
    She is soooooo not trans! I've eaten and fucked that pussy dozens of times, she is 100% legit.

  12. #7511

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    What does GPS mean?
    Golden pussy syndrome. It means a provider thinks her pussy is made of gold and it is worth way more than it is and charges High rates.

  13. #7510
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    What does GPS mean?
    Golden Pussy Syndrome as far as I remember.

    Basically when prices are bit inflated / unrealistic / outside of the market norm.

  14. #7509

    Abbreviation

    What does GPS mean?

  15. #7508
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely ain't worth no. $$$ no fricken way you can see kelsey for half that and have more fun!!
    Probably right but I'm a sucker for big ass and meaty pussy LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape