Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 1130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23797

    Penelope

    Had a good time with here. She is chubby looked like her pictures (had blonde hair when I saw her. She was friendly, did the items I wanted that were in her ad. Would see again when in Dayton area again.

  2. #23796

  3. #23795

    Diamond

    Was passing through town and dreamed of Diamond. Easy to set up, good location. However, she didn't seem happy to see me when I showed up, not sure why. She said she only does covered BJs, though that's not what she said in the ad. She came across very uninterested overall. She put on a cover once I got hard, sucked about 10 seconds, and then told me to put it in. I tried to get her into it by talking, but that didn't help. Maybe she just wasn't in the mood or didn't like me. It was just disappointing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/347364375351

  4. #23794

    Storm

    Forgot to post this, but went and saw Storm for a QV.

    Comms were good, location was sketchy on Miller Lane. Saw a cop posted about a block away, but he looked preoccupied so I didn't pay him any attention.

    Her menu is pretty open, just ask and she'll let you know.

    The room was a bit smelly and trashed and I saw a roach on my way in that almost cost me my bone, but I made the plunge anyway.

    Head game is so so, but she took direction pretty well.

    Smelled a bit down there, but she was wet and tight.

    Not my proudest nut, but probably would repeat in a pinch and if I'm thinking with the wrong head.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/188280289

  5. #23793

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Terak0306  [View Original Post]
    Does she actually make good on the "watersports receiving".
    I saw her again last night and asked. She said that was checked by accident and is trying to remove it.

    She is very friendly and relaxing. Younger guys may not like her because she is natural under her arms and in between her legs (trimmed). I don't mind because I'm old school that way.

  6. #23792

    Yep!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he is proud of his position and wanted to share. Means a lot to him but nothing to others.
    And when I addressed this he wrote out an even longer (boring) response! LOL.

    Look in the "rants" forum.

  7. #23791

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Terak0306  [View Original Post]
    Does she actually make good on the "watersports receiving".
    I saw again today and asked her about it. She isn't into the receiving and is trying to uncheck some of the items on her STG profile.

    I had another great time with her today as well.

  8. #23790
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Not trying to disrespect in any way, but what exactly was the point of this "report"? Not only is there no info that helps others contact her, you even state that you won't provide any. So why bother posting it?
    Sounds like he is proud of his position and wanted to share. Means a lot to him but nothing to others.

  9. #23789

    Facebook friend?

    Just curious. Not trying to disrespect in any way, but what exactly was the point of this "report"? Not only is there no info that helps others contact her, you even state that you won't provide any. So why bother posting it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today for about the 5th time. She has posted in the past. Is currently banned and working on getting back on an escort site. Until then, she will remain anonymous. She would tell you she is not looking as good, thinner, some skin blemishes, etc., as she was. But, I like her. Pretty lady, funny, and I just love her voice and personality. Gives great BBBJ and a nice, clean pussy. But a habit or two. She knows it, admits it and is real honest about it with me. That goes a long way with me. I'm not handing out names / there are no digits and there are no active links at this time. Be safe out there.

  10. #23788
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificCreek  [View Original Post]
    Tried going with Ariel but all I got was a hi response back and then crickets.

    Reached out to Gemma (https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/148478775162) who responded almost right away and went to her place. Had a very good time. Will definitely repeat.

    Fly low, be cool and always check your six.
    Does she actually make good on the "watersports receiving".

  11. #23787

    Gemma

    Tried going with Ariel but all I got was a hi response back and then crickets.

    Reached out to Gemma (https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/148478775162) who responded almost right away and went to her place. Had a very good time. Will definitely repeat.

    Fly low, be cool and always check your six.

  12. #23786

    Sierra

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/130492367722

    They don't just call her Sierra for nothing.

    Lmao. Games. She loves it.

  13. #23785
    Quote Originally Posted by Unloaded69  [View Original Post]
    Those last two pictures of a girl that used to go by Staci she disappeared and I've been seeing ads posted with some of her photos, but the face pics of this girl do not match the old Staci. It could be a scam or LE.
    Yep. That's the one. Complete dead fish when I saw her. Like Oscar winning performance of dead fish. Would have preferred that she just rip me off it was that bad. But then again, think I seen a rip off report or two since I saw her.

  14. #23784

    FaceBook Friend

    Saw her today for about the 5th time. She has posted in the past. Is currently banned and working on getting back on an escort site. Until then, she will remain anonymous. She would tell you she is not looking as good, thinner, some skin blemishes, etc., as she was. But, I like her. Pretty lady, funny, and I just love her voice and personality. Gives great BBBJ and a nice, clean pussy. But a habit or two. She knows it, admits it and is real honest about it with me. That goes a long way with me. I'm not handing out names / there are no digits and there are no active links at this time. Be safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_FB3.JPG‎  

  15. #23783

    Mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohioan38  [View Original Post]
    Don't do deposits! Best advice on this website!! If she asks tell her NO!
    PleasureGiver, thanks for the information. Also, clean out your mailbox. It's full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape