Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 1185 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 26638
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23878

    Lady and tramp


  2. #23877

    Sweet Pea

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...e/540190870711

    One of my faves. It's an hour drive for me so not regular. Very sweet indeed. Nice ass, tight pussy and very accommodating. I highly recommend.

    Ss.

  3. #23876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Soul Snatcher update

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I assume because a new provider has come into town and is posting under the name Skye, those of us who have seen the younger spinner named Skye has now started posting as Vivian Sinn. I can't vouch for the new "Skye" but I have had some mixed experiences with Skye / Vivan. Some good, some rushed. Has some candy issues I believe and she has shown up as a county visitor.

    Old Skye. Now Vivian Sinn: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/756091171913.

    New Skye / Soul Snatcher: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/exotic/exotic-soul-snatcher-3000--gon/649117354017
    Skye / Soul Snatcher is flaky. I've tried to set appts more than once. Tried again Saturday. Text early with what I wanted. She actually replied! Asked to confirm the area of town she was in; got another response! So far so good!

    Text again closer to the given time. Yet another confirmation she's available! About 15 before the appt, I asked for address & room. Got a response she was leaving town (even though still posting on STG later). I'm out. I'll try Morning Drive / Mikelle next trip instead.

  4. #23875

    Skye Skye

    I've had a few visits with the old Skye (now Vivian), they are usually rushed, and she doesn't seem to be interested. Except to hit the finish line.

    I had a great visit with the new Skye a few weeks back, just after she started. Comms were easy, she even sent a short video to prove, "no cops, no catfish. " I arrived and she was just as pictured. Had a lovely time.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I assume because a new provider has come into town and is posting under the name Skye, those of us who have seen the younger spinner named Skye has now started posting as Vivian Sinn. I can't vouch for the new "Skye" but I have had some mixed experiences with Skye / Vivan. Some good, some rushed. Has some candy issues I believe and she has shown up as a county visitor.

    Old Skye. Now Vivian Sinn: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/756091171913.

    New Skye / Soul Snatcher: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/exotic/exotic-soul-snatcher-3000--gon/649117354017

  5. #23874

    Skye now posting as Vivian Sinn

    I assume because a new provider has come into town and is posting under the name Skye, those of us who have seen the younger spinner named Skye has now started posting as Vivian Sinn. I can't vouch for the new "Skye" but I have had some mixed experiences with Skye / Vivan. Some good, some rushed. Has some candy issues I believe and she has shown up as a county visitor.

    Old Skye. Now Vivian Sinn: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/756091171913.

    New Skye / Soul Snatcher: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/exotic/exotic-soul-snatcher-3000--gon/649117354017

  6. #23873
    Quote Originally Posted by KZooTravler  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure it won't suck CJ is awesome a fun. Do and you won't have regrets other than you didn't plane a day 😉.
    Promise I won't screw ya up, LOL.

  7. #23872

    Won't suck

    I'm sure it won't suck CJ is awesome a fun. Do and you won't have regrets other than you didn't plane a day 😉

    Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone let C. J. Cut their hair? I haven't had a haircut since the pandemic quarantine, and I'm intrigued by her special services.
    .

  8. #23871

    Not recently

    Quote Originally Posted by MessyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recent feedback on having an appointment with Zara? I'm very interested in booking with her.
    I saw a review for her like 2-3 years ago. Was positive which made me try to setup something with her but after screening she never replied back, then I found out she left on vacation and I never contacted her again.

    She is a porn star kind of. I suggest to search her name in the forum. Good luck.

  9. #23870

    Zara Brooks

    Anyone have recent feedback on having an appointment with Zara? I'm very interested in booking with her.

  10. #23869

    Skye

    Glad it worked out for you.
    Tried a few times via text and fb messenger with no response

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin9507  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/649117354017

    There's her link from today. I met with Skye and had a wonderful time! First time we tried to meet we weren't able to due to some scheduling conflicts. I contacted her again and she got me an appointment and was ready when it was time to meet. Comms were great and she has a nice hotel incall in a nice part of town. Room is great and clean. She also had towels to clean up. Great all around.

    As far as Skye goes, her pics are accurate! She's smoking hot with an excellent rack and back end. She's really pretty and easy to talk to!

    For the service, it was exactly as described. She has excellen oral skills and I'm not a guy that normally enjoys it that much, but she was going to make me pop it was so good (which is super rare). We got right into it and everything was unrushed and comfortable. Damage was $. 60 for a hhr of time.

  11. #23868

    Masw

    Are you ever going to tell us the provider or apartment complex that you had the problem at?

  12. #23867

    Frustrating I know. But hear me out!

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTime9  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, Dallas consistently demonstrates exceptional service and personality, making her the top choice in the area. However, during my recent attempts to schedule appointments with her, I have encountered a concerning issue. Despite her confirmation upon my initial contact, she consistently becomes silent upon my arrival. She is aware of my out-of-town travel and disregards my time. While I acknowledge her reliability in following through on her commitments in the past, the lack of respect for my time has become increasingly frustrating. I have consistently arrived punctual and prepared for our appointments, and having my time wasted after multiple attempts has become disheartening. While I am generally patient, this situation is unacceptable.
    Hi, I'm not taking sides here but, you're not alone. But we need to understand her situations and life happens you know! She informed me two days ago that she have had chaotic week, if we be patient with her she will definitely get back to us. She is definitely worth the wait and trust me, I think you know, that she will make it up for you. Be patient my friend.

    Mo out!

  13. #23866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Muskegon Alyssa but in GR

    Saw Muskegon Alyssa the other day. Easy comms, easy place to find. Place was not the cleanest but her room wasn't bad. She's got some lovely tits with big pierced eraser nips. A bit more belly than the online photos, face pics are heavily filtered. She did put on a sexy little red lace outfit & quite a bit of make-up. Definitely a bit spacey. Mumbling to herself quite a bit. Lots of lotion too.

    Overall: Not a bad experience. She's a bit more PSE than I typically like but offers BBBJ, a nice little tongue swirl, sexy lingerie, pretty nice round ass. Would see again if my 'regulars' aren't available.

  14. #23865

    Dallas

    In my experience, Dallas consistently demonstrates exceptional service and personality, making her the top choice in the area. However, during my recent attempts to schedule appointments with her, I have encountered a concerning issue. Despite her confirmation upon my initial contact, she consistently becomes silent upon my arrival. She is aware of my out-of-town travel and disregards my time. While I acknowledge her reliability in following through on her commitments in the past, the lack of respect for my time has become increasingly frustrating. I have consistently arrived punctual and prepared for our appointments, and having my time wasted after multiple attempts has become disheartening. While I am generally patient, this situation is unacceptable.

  15. #23864

    Crystaa

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkJay68  [View Original Post]
    She lost my interest at No BBBJ. Otherwise she's a hot one for sure!

    Play safe!

    Shaw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape