The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #270

    Jenny Arcadia Bonita

    Was close to Bonita so went to Arcadia and got Jenny.

    Looks: Gnd vibe shoulder length brown hair nice butt for an Asian size b breast's dressed in yoga pants and tank top age hard to tell but I would guess 30-40.7-10.

    Massage: average at best I would say 5-10 didn't ask what pressure just did soft to medium pressure.

    Service: 0-10 no teasing did let me touch her before flip and after flip asked if I wanted HJ I suggested FS she said she doesn't do that, as there was no teasing I didn't want HJ she suggested BJ when I asked how much she said 120, I declined as I usually pay only 140 for FS. She keep pushing the BJ for 120 and I said I just want massage. She then said said just massage then my tip will be 40. I responded I don't think so as the massage was not worth 40 I will tip you 20 and will not see you again. Finished massage tipped and left. Messaged MM and let her know I was not satisfied and would not be back. I would not recommend trying this place. Be safe and happy Mongering.

  2. #269
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Lola Vietnamese BBFS provider at Balboa Wellness

    Name: Lola.

    Ethnicity: Vietnamese.

    Age: Late 20's (give or take).

    Build: 5'1", petite spinner, MM C's, soft natural feel.

    Hair: Long straight black, natural full Bush below.

    Menu: BBBJ, BBFS, CIP, DFK, CG / RCG / Mish / Doggy, BLS, roaming.

    Visit:

    Lola greeted with a shy smile and that GND charm, but the moment the door closed, her vibe shifted. Comfortable and confident. Petite but curvy in the right placesMM C-cups that bounce, full Bush that's trimmed but very natural, soft skin.

    After some light convo, she leaned in for LFK and let hands wander. Clothes off fast C-cups were real and fun to squeeze, and the Bush? Total throwback, warm and real. No shame, she owned it.

    She dropped to her knees and gave a slow, wet BBBJ. Took her time, no rush. Great suction, deep strokes, and lots of BLS. Eye contact, moans, used spit generously. Let me roam her body while she worked me over.

    No cover when it was time for the main event. Started CG tight and warm, she moved slow with deep grinding. RCG gave a great view of that spinner ass and the Bush rubbing against my stomach. Flipped to mish, she pulled her knees back and took it deep, moaning with every thrust. Ended CIP in doggy no flinch, just kept backing it up until I was fully drained.

    She stayed close, offered a warm towel, water, and a few light kisses before sending me off. Total pro without the coldness.

    Attitude: Open-minded, playful, no drama. Not GFE in the emotional sense but plenty of connection if you want it.

    Extras: Didn't clock-watch, didn't rush, made it feel personal.

    Would Repeat? Absolutely. For BBFS and that rare natural vibe with full Bush and real curves, Lola's the real deal. Treat her well and you'll be rewarded.

    Damage: .7 Hour HF and $$.5 for the BBFSCIP tip.

  3. #268
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Clearly a pimp

    Because it says less than 50 posts doesn't mean pimps with less than 50 posts.

    A2

  4. #267

    Double Report

    Sunshine Spa on University.

    HF. 4 but told her. 8 total for HJ. Didn't get her name, but pretty sure she's the only one working. MM C cups, skinny 100 lb body. Stoked me good for the full 30. Pulled her shorts down to play with the kitty. Sucked on her tits during the last 5 min. Even got to smell her hair and play with it. She was pretty submissive, but wouldn't do a CBJ for an extra. 2 Didn't finish, bug got stroked for a full 30 min which was nice.

    Foot and Body on Campo Rd.

    Wanted to hit Lucky Saphire in Lemon Grove because I did recon there the night before and saw a Gilfy looking provider with huge tits that I got to suck on during my round of questioning prices but I got there 10 min after closing and they wouldn't answer the door. Went to see Lucy instead. Early 40's with DSL and nice natty C's with amazing suckable nipples. I've reviewed her before. HF. 4, this time I negotiated a CBJ. She wanted $. Gave a decent massage, gloved up, CBJ, I got to play with her hairy kitty, but she didn't want deep fingers. I was taking my time, so she took the cover off and stroked me. I had her lay on the table with me and sucked on her nipples with a handful of her soft ass (nice, soft skin) and I asked for kisses with those big dick sucking lips and she wanted more of a tip but still agreed and I blew some major ropes shorty afterwords, but she grabbed the tip with paper towels and somewhat messed the finish up (for easy clean up on her end). Definitely putting her on the rotation. Nice, long stroke and awesome nipples.

  5. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeW  [View Original Post]
    Pretty good girl in her mid 30's who is very passionate about massage. She is enthusiastic and smiles a lot, hot body but doesn't fully take off clothes bc she's scared of LE walking in, but does show everything. A cups and hot for her age. There is like 4 or 5 other girls in there but afaik she only does HJ and nothing else no matter how much you offer her. Been going to her for years and never disappoints.
    White girl Nicole? Where is she?

  6. #265
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by VinDrake  [View Original Post]
    The amount of extra services (at no extra cost) I've personally received from providers who "never do XYZ" is laughable. All these working girls have a price or willing to do extra if you can establish a connection. Be in decent shape, clean / freshly showered, be semi regular and things open up pretty fast. Don't be the guy claiming these women never do something because you're likely wrong in most instances. Maybe she does it for the next guy whiles she's telling you she would never. Arguing over what a pro does and doesn't do isn't a good look.
    I couldn't agree more. I notice that when I am clean shaven and smell good sometimes these girls even say I'm handsome today when I know it's not true and give unbelievable service. In fact, in the past week a provider who gave me really good service before refused to see me again. The booker was a dick about it too and made a big deal about it and even cock blocked me. It was a blessing in disguise. All of a sudden, I went back to one of my atfs I have not seen in over a year and now I feel on top of the world again because she finally gave me everything I been wanting but the only bad thing is she knows I like bbing other girls and she told me she knows I bad her friend and I better not bb other girls (yes they talk) or else she won't give it to me anymore. LOL. I almost feel like listening to her but. Naw. I'm going to do it anyways. I pounded her for two hours Wednesday and an hour Thursday and another two hours today. She did everything in her power to spend time with me which made me feel like a million bucks because this is a girl that gets pounded a lot and for her to have that much energy for me means a lot. Some girls are just fishing for limp dick. I just wish I didn't waste so much money on some other duds. Win some. Lose some. It really motivates me to be a better me. Well said.

  8. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee44  [View Original Post]
    As much as I enjoy FS, I also love the game of finding HJ only places where you can sometimes build a relationship and get an undercover girl. Where are some of your fave HJ only spots? Second, if not willing to share specifics on providers, what places might have you come across with decent looking women who will offer undercover services like BJs? Thanks in advance.
    Gold Ocean is a good option. Also try Sakura (also on Convoy).

  9. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee44  [View Original Post]
    As much as I enjoy FS, I also love the game of finding HJ only places where you can sometimes build a relationship and get an undercover girl. Where are some of your fave HJ only spots? Second, if not willing to share specifics on providers, what places might have you come across with decent looking women who will offer undercover services like BJs? Thanks in advance.
    Try Gold Ocean on Convoy.

  10. #261

    Best HJ only places or places with undercover girls only?

    As much as I enjoy FS, I also love the game of finding HJ only places where you can sometimes build a relationship and get an undercover girl. Where are some of your fave HJ only spots? Second, if not willing to share specifics on providers, what places might have you come across with decent looking women who will offer undercover services like BJs? Thanks in advance.

  11. #260

    Monica Arcadia massage near plaza bonita

    Based on reviews saw Monica.

    Looks: average looking Chinese woman in middle to late 30's 6 out of 10.

    Massage: she asked what pressure and I wanted hard no oil used just pushed with her hands 5-10.

    Service: she offered HJ with oil I declined and requested FS / BJ she declined but did allow me to massage her unhooked bra and able to briefly rub her breast before she covered with her hands removed her pants and she let me rub her with panties on so I would give her a 6-10 on service.

    Return: no not interested in pg13 and she was not hot enough for just a HJ.

    Will try Jenny next and if it's also pg13 will not be back.

  12. #259

    Never say never

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddy3831  [View Original Post]
    I did, why do you think I call your bullshit? Didn't review because it's a waste of my time. I'd just rather shut your shill nonsense down instead.
    The amount of extra services (at no extra cost) I've personally received from providers who "never do XYZ" is laughable. All these working girls have a price or willing to do extra if you can establish a connection. Be in decent shape, clean / freshly showered, be semi regular and things open up pretty fast. Don't be the guy claiming these women never do something because you're likely wrong in most instances. Maybe she does it for the next guy whiles she's telling you she would never. Arguing over what a pro does and doesn't do isn't a good look.

  13. #258

    Sunny at Sugar Spa

    Sunny is a total sweetheart. She looks amazing with a great body. Long brown hair, firm ass and a trimmed pussy. Her tits are natural D's. Perfect big handfuls. Sunny has a soothing massage style with lots of teasing. I really enjoyed it. Then she turned me over and started playing with my balls sucking them into her mouth. Then she sucked my cock with lots of suction and slurping making my cock rock hard. I returned the favor by eating her pussy bring her to orgasm twice. The rubber was installed and I went to town fucking her in regular missionary. She was moaning and kissing my neck, really getting into it. Then we switched to standing doggy. She leaned over resting her elbows on the table as I mounted her. I held her around the waist and started stroking. After a few minutes I locked onto her hips and railed her fast and furious. I reached the point of no turning back and unloaded deep inside her. As I was finishing my orgasm, Sunny turned around and pulled off the condom and said she wanted to taste my milk. She sucked the last few drops out of me and said she loves the taste. She then continued sucking until I was soft. Then I used the shower to clean up. Sunny fixed the room while I dressed. I had a great session with Sunny. I highly recommend giving her a try.

  14. #257
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Maybe have better personal hygeine will get you a BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddy3831  [View Original Post]
    I did, why do you think I call your bullshit? Didn't review because it's a waste of my time. I'd just rather shut your shill nonsense down instead.
    Water is free dude. Maybe if you took a 5 second shower to wash the cooties off your Johnson you would get a BBBJ.

  15. #256

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBusy88  [View Original Post]
    Those are such blatant accusations. Before you call me out why don't you go to 107 and see Bree. Gabby offers it as an extra service which requires a little extra donation. If you would actually go and see the girls they would set you straight. That's just my. 69 cents.
    I did, why do you think I call your bullshit? Didn't review because it's a waste of my time. I'd just rather shut your shill nonsense down instead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape