Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 19568
-
06-10-25 12:43 #15548Senior Member

Posts: 208Blue moon
Curious if any body has info on this shoppe.
Looking for a good rimming / pm.
I see rubmaos reviews most say pm.
But I trust the community here.
-
06-10-25 10:49 #15547Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yeah this is complete BS propaganda spread by both men and women who want to create a false narrative about abuse. Sure there are some that are smuggled and mistreated, but it is fairly easy to tell who are into it and who are being forced to work by their attitude. I personally feel it is only a small percentage, but I could be wrong. Most women I have seen in these parlors are constantly on their phones texting, laughing and are generally in a very good mood. They are more than comfortable telling you they do Not want to do a certain service. All of these are indicators that they are happy, doing what they want to make quick money to take back to their homes / families.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 09:51 #15546Banned Member

Posts: 2302Went to two Renton shoppes. Neither wanted a review
I visited both of the very popular shoppes in Renton recently.
I had a good time.
Both girls told me they don't want a review.
The report of the Karen posting on Facebook about girls being smuggled inside a suitcase has them spooked.
Yes, someone is seriously asking online whether girls are being dragged in there inside a suitcase.
For anyone wondering. The girls Uber themselves around. They walk in under their own power and carry their own suitcase.
-
06-10-25 07:27 #15545Senior Member

Posts: 208Shops that rim
Any shops in Renton- Auburn area specializing in a good rimmy?
-
06-09-25 20:18 #15544Senior Member

Posts: 155Thanks for reporting I was about to go! I thought there were 20 something's there.
Originally Posted by WillShookup
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 19:35 #15543Senior Member

Posts: 486I believe this bella used to fiona when she was in Shanghai.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
Bella from shanghai is not around.
-
06-09-25 16:21 #15542Senior Member

Posts: 110Walked in.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 02:30 #15541Senior Member

Posts: 65Is that Bella who was in Shanghai, Everett in January? Has a fox tattoo?
Originally Posted by Cutterman
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 02:28 #15540Senior Member

Posts: 65Did you book an appointment beforehand or did you just walk in? I still keep getting "new girl" msgs from their number, but when I text or call their number, no one ever responds anymore.
Originally Posted by Xxp13
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 15:00 #15539Senior Member

Posts: 42Til
TIL there's an Everett board, thank you kind internet stranger!
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 12:37 #15538Senior Member

Posts: 1115ISpa Update?
Good morning gentlemen. Cross posting this from the Everett Forum, since this business has multiple locations. Does anyone have an update regarding potential extras at any of the three (Kirkland, Lake Stevens & Mill Creek) iSpa locations? Their hours are 9:30 am to 9:30 pm and the signage they use is the same as at parlors that offer extras. I was at that Amazon-Go store in Mill Creek and overheard a woman complaining she'd gone next door to check it out and the girl working the front desk didn't speak English at all.
-
06-07-25 17:24 #15537Senior Member

Posts: 42Russian massage parlors?
The Russian Mafia used to be big in Seattle, but I don't really see their influence anymore, especially in the sex work world. It all seems to be dominated by Asians (primarily Korean) and South America (Colombia, I'm looking in your general direction). On the escort side I see one every once and a while from Kazakhstan or Ukraine (which I'm pretty sure is a Russian but with knowledge they're better off saying Ukrainian), but nothing in the AMP (or I guess RMP, LOL) world.
Originally Posted by CanadaCC
[View Original Post]
So +1, any pointers would be appreciated!!
-
06-07-25 15:43 #15536Senior Member

Posts: 115Tokyo Bella and Anna
Went to Tokyo yesterday Bella was busy but still had a chance to say hello. She looked great. Stated Anna would see me instead.
I was impressed with Anna very flirty and not much English spoke. I was treated to a very good time. I was suprised she is very good and almost didn't make it to the main event.
She is very eager to make sure your happy and not leave disappointed. Love; s what she does and it shows.
-
06-06-25 20:29 #15535Regular Member

Posts: 9Russian massage parlors?
Are there any massage parlors around with Russian women?
-
06-06-25 17:37 #15534Senior Member

Posts: 1115Apologies
Hey man, apologies if my last post came off wrong. You were definitely in some horrible predicaments and I'm glad you weathered the storm of bullshit from the Po-Po.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





