Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 1129 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23795

    Jodi?

    Hey brothers.

    What happened to Jodi? Her number goes to voice mail just after 1 ring. Hope she is doing ok.

  2. #23794

    Redbone

    Any info on Redbone?

  3. #23793

    It's Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Not trying to disrespect in any way, but what exactly was the point of this "report"? Not only is there no info that helps others contact her, you even state that you won't provide any. So why bother posting it?
    I was just really explaining that you can score off of FB if you put in the effort. That was the point. Tell me, do you out the girls you meet on here that do not want to be outed for one reason or another? I'm just curious here. I have met many ladies on here who post on SB sites and FB, but, the want to vet their suitors themselves. They don't trust most mongers and they have good reasons not to.

  4. #23792

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    You're better off not asking anyone on the Dayton boards about someone who posts on Tryst because most of these guys are too cheap to spend more than $200 on a lady. You'd be better off talking with those on the Cincy or Columbus boards.

    C. are. E. am Is an acronym for Cash Rules Everything Around Me, it's an old Wu Tang Clan song.
    Because NO women in Dayton are worth more tan $200.00.

    And the few that are aren't seeing more than 1-2 dudes per week and don't need you $$.

    They work at the Clubs and you guys pay them most of that in one night for few lap dance.

  5. #23791

    This one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...h/988400679510

    Any experience with this one?

    Thanks.

  6. #23790
    You're better off not asking anyone on the Dayton boards about someone who posts on Tryst because most of these guys are too cheap to spend more than $200 on a lady. You'd be better off talking with those on the Cincy or Columbus boards.

    C. are. E. am Is an acronym for Cash Rules Everything Around Me, it's an old Wu Tang Clan song.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJao  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Cross-posting this in Cleve, Colum and Dayton, since her ad indicates all 3, and I'm having trouble finding any info.

    Goes by the name of C.R.E.A.M. in her ads.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamoya

    Ring a bell for anyone? Thanks!

  7. #23789

    C. R. E. A. M.

    Hi all. Cross-posting this in Cleve, Colum and Dayton, since her ad indicates all 3, and I'm having trouble finding any info.

    Goes by the name of C.R.E.A.M. in her ads.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamoya

    Ring a bell for anyone? Thanks!

  8. #23788

    Penelope

    Had a good time with here. She is chubby looked like her pictures (had blonde hair when I saw her. She was friendly, did the items I wanted that were in her ad. Would see again when in Dayton area again.

  9. #23787

  10. #23786

    Diamond

    Was passing through town and dreamed of Diamond. Easy to set up, good location. However, she didn't seem happy to see me when I showed up, not sure why. She said she only does covered BJs, though that's not what she said in the ad. She came across very uninterested overall. She put on a cover once I got hard, sucked about 10 seconds, and then told me to put it in. I tried to get her into it by talking, but that didn't help. Maybe she just wasn't in the mood or didn't like me. It was just disappointing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/347364375351

  11. #23785

    Storm

    Forgot to post this, but went and saw Storm for a QV.

    Comms were good, location was sketchy on Miller Lane. Saw a cop posted about a block away, but he looked preoccupied so I didn't pay him any attention.

    Her menu is pretty open, just ask and she'll let you know.

    The room was a bit smelly and trashed and I saw a roach on my way in that almost cost me my bone, but I made the plunge anyway.

    Head game is so so, but she took direction pretty well.

    Smelled a bit down there, but she was wet and tight.

    Not my proudest nut, but probably would repeat in a pinch and if I'm thinking with the wrong head.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/188280289

  12. #23784

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Terak0306  [View Original Post]
    Does she actually make good on the "watersports receiving".
    I saw her again last night and asked. She said that was checked by accident and is trying to remove it.

    She is very friendly and relaxing. Younger guys may not like her because she is natural under her arms and in between her legs (trimmed). I don't mind because I'm old school that way.

  13. #23783

    Yep!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he is proud of his position and wanted to share. Means a lot to him but nothing to others.
    And when I addressed this he wrote out an even longer (boring) response! LOL.

    Look in the "rants" forum.

  14. #23782

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Terak0306  [View Original Post]
    Does she actually make good on the "watersports receiving".
    I saw again today and asked her about it. She isn't into the receiving and is trying to uncheck some of the items on her STG profile.

    I had another great time with her today as well.

  15. #23781
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Not trying to disrespect in any way, but what exactly was the point of this "report"? Not only is there no info that helps others contact her, you even state that you won't provide any. So why bother posting it?
    Sounds like he is proud of his position and wanted to share. Means a lot to him but nothing to others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape