Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 17690
-
06-06-25 08:43 #15860Regular Member

Posts: 6She's moving
When I saw her last month she said she was moving to Cahokia and was packing up. So probably just moving and unpacking now.
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 08:28 #15859Senior Member

Posts: 638It's akin to falling in love with a hooters waitress.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
Or a best buy cashier.
Or a girl who smiles at you in an aisle of Target.
Do not conflate friendliness with intent.
-
06-06-25 06:20 #15858Senior Member

Posts: 447Read somewhere that she is horrible and tries to upcharge like crazy. This was multiple reviews.
Originally Posted by Nickstone
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 05:35 #15857Senior Member

Posts: 103Anastasia
Anyone know what happen to her. Haven't seen any of ads anymore? Always a good time especially with Erica. Any info would be great.
-
06-06-25 01:02 #15856Senior Member

Posts: 296Info
Anyone has any info on this one?
https://secrethostess.com/10535668/
Thanks.
-
06-06-25 00:59 #15855Senior Member

Posts: 296Another one
Having feelings for a hooker is a no no in this biz. I understand hookers are human too. But they are not your friends. They are selling their goods in exchange for your money.
Originally Posted by Scotty1975
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 21:32 #15854Senior Member

Posts: 876I say this in the nicest way possible. It's none of your business.
Originally Posted by Scotty1975
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 15:28 #15853Senior Member

Posts: 410You could also ck out Lilia. She on RR and Tryst St Louis. Also doing wkends.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
Beautiful woman, great body, 350 for FS. She can be somewhat detached tho.
-
06-05-25 15:18 #15852Regular Member

Posts: 2Reanne
I'm bummed hearing about Reanne because she was a nice person. I saw her off-and-on for years, then she went silent and I thought she just retired. Can anyone share how she passed? I've tried my attempt of recon and I can't find any obits or anything. I saw one of her neighbors post about how Reanne and her little white dog just passed. She then mentioned getting justice for her. Any information is appreciated. Stay safe everyone.
-
06-05-25 10:50 #15851Senior Member

Posts: 110China Shores
Any information on this lady? My initial search showed multiple phone numbers but thought I would ask the board.
Thanks.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3026626127
-
06-05-25 09:00 #15850Senior Member

Posts: 410This has been going on for years. Usuallly when someone pisses off a scammer. Just ignore their threats, they go away!
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 05:41 #15849Senior Member

Posts: 447This is just a guess but I'm pretty sure she was only available during school hours. Now that it's summer time she might not be available at all or very limited.
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 01:36 #15848Senior Member

Posts: 296Death threats
I've been getting lots of death threats from stupid mofos because the said I wasted their girls's time. I told them to go fuck themselves. If they continue to threaten, I would track their asses down and send their info to ICE for ICE to deport their whole fucking family. After that, I got nothing but silence from them mother fuckers.
-
06-04-25 23:04 #15847Senior Member

Posts: 70Recommendation for girl in STL
I'm actually headed to Memphis this weekend and could you a recommendation for down there.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
This is a link for Eden, just please do me a favor and be respectful to her. She's the real deal and not just some junkie. If you want someone with their own place that's nice and clean and a safe place to park you car then give her a holler. She does require a photo verification with the date you contact her written on a piece of paper covering the bottom half of your face. BBBJ, CIM, CFS, DATY. No GFE.
https://tryst.link/escort/edenstloriginalangel
-
06-04-25 18:02 #15846Senior Member

Posts: 905Coming to your town
Mongers, I am coming to your town and I would like to enjoy the hobby. I like MILFs. I am looking for someone reliable because I only have 2 nights so I don't want to waste my time. PMs are Ok. I will return the favor if you visit Memphis or Louisville. Help me out bro! SMO.











Reply With Quote





