Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29072
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacerV  [View Original Post]
    Another great session with Greeneyes. Small petite cutie, sometimes hard to get ahold of. Well worth the effort or drive. Best headache relief I have had in a long while. CD, incall avaliable sometimes. 100 qv 150 hh FS avaliable and great if tiny girls are your thing, but headache relief is specialty. Treat her good guys she's a sweetheart! Tell her Dustin Hoffman sent ya.

    P.S. : she needs to take her dog to the vet so she needs visitors.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...s=Green%20eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdOne69  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.
    Guessing the OP is referring to this chick, seems to fit his description:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...-/625236105898

  2. #29071
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Yea she looks bad but for 250 hh based is crazy work. Doesn't 250 include bbj, daty, dato at least?
    She quoted me 120.

  3. #29070
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of doing a session with Aubrey off idrive this afternoon. Pics are a 100 accurate and she has a great personality to go with it. I will be seeing her again soon. I'll be sure to take a pic next time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6892731006?gid=
    She's definitely my type. What was the damage? You can DM me if you want.

  4. #29069

    Diamond. BBL Lightskin Ebony- Legit

    I reviews her in the past. She's at a pretty good motel around idrive. Not at a motel. Not Greek. Everything else on menu is open and YMMV. Pretty straight forward set up and she will video verify with Snapchat.

    Over comms agreed on date with open menu except Greek. We video verified then she gave address. Show up and let her know I'm there. She gave room and went up. So she does look better in pictures. She does use filters and plenty of make up but not ugly. She claims she slim thick and I wouldn't call her slim thick. She does have a little stomach but it's not a belly that's hang or fat. Just a little chubby. Her ass is definitely bbl but it looks nice especially from K9. So we get to it and she gives a good bbj. Then into missionary and her kitty got a good snatch, surprisingly. Then I was like ok now ready for k9. The ass look nice from the back and she got a good arch game too. Pounded her in k9 then jr blew. Clean up and said our good byes.

    She did say Friday 06/05/25 was her last day here. Last I check she still has an ad up so she could be here until Friday 06/06/25. She said she will be in NYC over weekend and into early next week but said she will be back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...778/6824591040
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1452.jpeg‎   IMG_1448.jpeg‎   IMG_1451.jpeg‎   IMG_1450.jpeg‎   IMG_1449.jpeg‎  


  5. #29068

    Aubrey

    Had the pleasure of doing a session with Aubrey off idrive this afternoon. Pics are a 100 accurate and she has a great personality to go with it. I will be seeing her again soon. I'll be sure to take a pic next time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6892731006?gid=

  6. #29067

    250 for hh base is crazy

    Yea she looks bad but for 250 hh based is crazy work. Doesn't 250 include bbj, daty, dato at least?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/743127753009

    Had a dream in kissimmee clelebration area, this one was a little too mechanical, but one of the best looking body around. She has a firm perfect A $$, her body is young and firm, her BBJ is ok. Not as good as asia and her sister in kissimmee, but OK. I would repeat if she lighten up and offer more on the menu. If I had to choose between her and asia,. Asia all day. But she was worth a try in my opinion.

  7. #29066
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacerV  [View Original Post]
    Another great session with Greeneyes. Small petite cutie, sometimes hard to get ahold of. Well worth the effort or drive. Best headache relief I have had in a long while. CD, incall avaliable sometimes. 100 qv 150 hh FS avaliable and great if tiny girls are your thing, but headache relief is specialty. Treat her good guys she's a sweetheart! Tell her Dustin Hoffman sent ya.

    P.S. : she needs to take her dog to the vet so she needs visitors.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...s=Green%20eyes
    Lakeland is a bit of a drive from Orlando.

  8. #29065

    Greenyes

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacerV  [View Original Post]
    Another great session with Greeneyes. Small petite cutie, sometimes hard to get ahold of. Well worth the effort or drive. Best headache relief I have had in a long while. CD, incall avaliable sometimes. 100 qv 150 hh FS avaliable and great if tiny girls are your thing, but headache relief is specialty. Treat her good guys she's a sweetheart! Tell her Dustin Hoffman sent ya.

    P.S. : she needs to take her dog to the vet so she needs visitors.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...s=Green%20eyes
    Link doesn't work.

  9. #29064

    Greeneyes

    Another great session with Greeneyes. Small petite cutie, sometimes hard to get ahold of. Well worth the effort or drive. Best headache relief I have had in a long while. CD, incall avaliable sometimes. 100 qv 150 hh FS avaliable and great if tiny girls are your thing, but headache relief is specialty. Treat her good guys she's a sweetheart! Tell her Dustin Hoffman sent ya.

    P.S. : she needs to take her dog to the vet so she needs visitors.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...s=Green%20eyes

  10. #29063
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to Viper for providing the digits. He is the gatekeeper, not me. You can also reach out to her here. Agreed on a time and donations (you can work that out with her). Motel in Kissimmee, met at door, agreed on 30 minute headache relief session. Skills are top notch. Nice person to talk to, just need some help. Not your typical young provider, more like a gilf..
    Thank you I had a great time with you looking forward to seeing you again!

  11. #29062
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroniatele  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, a good time was had everything mentioned on here is accurate.
    Thankyou it was a great time!

  12. #29061

    Gimena / Pamela

    Gimena is one of my regulars. I used to see her whenever she comes to Orlando. She moves between Doral, Orlando, and Jacksonville. Gimena is back in town now under the name of Pamela. I will use Gimena since that is how I call her. She reminds me of the porn star Sara Jay. That ass drives me crazy. You cannot go wrong with her. She rocked my world as soon as I got inside. She is using a different number and didn't know that it was me. She will ask you to verify, either by sending a pic of yourself or video call. Once I got in the room, she recognized and jumped on me with a very nice DFK. I was very happy to see her and will repeat before she leaves for Jacksonville. I will say that she makes me feel in a different world. The other SP that can make me feel that way is Milu. The only difference is that Gimena does not provide Greek dishes, as Milu. Nevertheless, she is one of the best SPs.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...543/7864642642

  13. #29060

    When

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    Kay I just sent you a text.
    OK I will check.

  14. #29059

    Snowbunny in kissimmee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/743127753009

    Had a dream in kissimmee clelebration area, this one was a little too mechanical, but one of the best looking body around. She has a firm perfect A $$, her body is young and firm, her BBJ is ok. Not as good as asia and her sister in kissimmee, but OK. I would repeat if she lighten up and offer more on the menu. If I had to choose between her and asia,. Asia all day. But she was worth a try in my opinion.

  15. #29058

    Baby_Girl

    I went and saw Baby_Girl over on Lee rd this morning for a car date. I normally do outcalls with her but I was in the area already so I hit her up and met her at the Racetrack on Lee rd and went to a spot she uses and put my magnetic curtains up and put her right to work LOL. That girl gives brain like a million dollar pornstar. She has all her teeth but it feels like a sloppy wet gum job. Possibly the best head technician in central Florida. Anyone else is gasping for air and crying oh my jaw hurts trying to finish me with just head but I can never make it more than 10 minutes tops with her. It usually takes me a minimum 20 minutes with anyone else and usually longer. When I am hitting a girl up for headache relief I have to tell them up front that I ain't no quick cummer and let them adjust their donation or I never get to finish. They all stop and tell me you didn't pay for a hh date, this is a Qv. If you want me to finish it's going to cost you more. Only a few times ever that it took Baby_Girl more than 10 minutes but with her she ain't no quiter, she doesn't even slow down or pause a little bit until she gets the job done however long that takes but I have been seeing her for nearly 3 years now and that's only happened maybe 3 times at most. If we are doing an FS date I have to be careful and stop her in time or FS doesn't happen.

    She is needing to make some quick money today before 3:00 and asked if I could come let everyone know. If you have a headache that's killing you hit her up and you will be happy you did. You can go to her for a car date over on Lee rd or she is mobile and does outcalls too. It's the same donation either way.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/188208429

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape