Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 149 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 2227
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1567
    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    Did she break her pussy?
    You just made me choke on my beverage as I read this! LOL.

  2. #1566

    What he said

    Agree your dream sounds familiar. I imagined super nice attitude and so excited to have a visitor. Really a lot of fun and such a sweet beauty!

  3. #1565
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    Due to car accident, no longer FS. Massage with happy ending only.
    Did she break her pussy?

  4. #1564

    Action other than HC?

    All I see is HC. Anything else going on at the other spots?

  5. #1563
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerAnubis  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from her. She is back in Raleigh.
    Due to car accident, no longer FS. Massage with happy ending only.

  6. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMoon  [View Original Post]
    Tried to DM you, but your box was full.
    Done Thank you.

  7. #1561

    Nonoka

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    If anyone seen her please report, interested if she has big natural like pics suggest.
    Hey friend, they are enhanced knockers. She is a small girl so they stick out a lot on her tiny body. Her pussy is small as expected though.

  8. #1560

    Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerAnubis  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from her. She is back in Raleigh.
    That's great news. If you see her, do you mind sharing how she is doing and if she wants to share her number please let us know.

    Thanks!

  9. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerAnubis  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from her. She is back in Raleigh.
    Could you share the contact? Thanks!

  10. #1558

    Yanni: She's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, for those who remember Yannie, have any of you gotten a text from her or her handler? I ask because I got one from someone claiming to be her. She sent one of those filtered pictures, but I could see her tattoos. What has been concerned is that she really, really wanted a picture of me and she was reluctant to tell me how to meet her. She claimed she was in Raleigh. She went radio silent for a few days and then popped up again. Again, being very vague and requesting a picture, saying she missed seeing me. Today, she texts and says she will be back to NC on May 9th. As you may have guessed I am skeptical. Not sure if this is some kind of sting and they need a picture to I'd me. In any event, I wanted to check and see if anyone else had a similar experience. Thanks, Stay Safe Out There.
    Just got a text from her. She is back in Raleigh.

  11. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    I tried to sign up on the website, but the registration is all written in Chinese. I texted the telephone number about an appointment but they never respond. How did why'all sign up?
    You don't sign up on the site. You verify via text with the number provided. They will ask for license, work badge, a work stub and maybe one more piece of info to verify.

    You can black out any personal info on what you provide. Like address, employee number and so on. Just text and see what they will and won't take. Ask plenty of questions and they will work with you.

  12. #1556

    Clear DMs

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    3 young. Second floor.
    Tried to DM you, but your box was full.

  13. #1555

    Nonoka HC

    If anyone seen her please report, interested if she has big natural like pics suggest.

  14. #1554
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoGemSin  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of dreaming about her. I'd say she looks like your average cute Japanese girl. The photos are obviously enhanced and I think her breast are a bot smaller than depicted. But I'd say knock off a point or 2 of the photo attractiveness and that'd be equivalent to her actual looks. Also I will say I don't think she enjoys contact with fluids. And as usual if your on the larger side you got to go slow. But she did enjoy and let me in deeper if you give her time to adjust.
    Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

  15. #1553

    How to schedule with HappyCastle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    These girls sure do look like Eros escorts rather than jack shack chicks.

    Wow. I'd like to visit. The whole screening issue holds me back.
    I tried to sign up on the website, but the registration is all written in Chinese. I texted the telephone number about an appointment but they never respond. How did why'all sign up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape