Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 502 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6794

    Hana / Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    https://honolulu.trystpage.com/massa...99670065500160

  2. #6793
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to a lot of the Thai massage shops however since the price increases, I've stopped going there and I just go to the Chinese massage shops and the reason is usually because I get 4 hand Massage with MSOG sometimes up to 3 cum shots with oil checks by multiple massage therapist at the same time or taking turns all within 1 hour. The Chinese ladies are great. Some even allow DATY HJ while the other lady is doing HJ FIV. Of course the tip is more.
    Hey Doc, would love some info on these shops that you're talking about.

  3. #6792
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Okay should be clear now.
    Trying to dm you! Box is full!

  4. #6791

    Diesel671 it's clear now

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel671  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    Okay should be clear now.

  5. #6790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287

    Hana

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Yes. You have correct number. Located in Century Square on Bishop Street. Validated parking in the building if you need it. FS is readily available. Don't expect a great massage. Have fun and let us know how it goes.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

  6. #6789

    Primly

    First off, the pictures on bed page and mojo village are real and accurate. House fee is 70/ hr. 100 for HJ, 50 top less, 50 bottomless, 30 mutual touch, and 300 for nuru. Of course YMMV. The massage itself is ok. I asked for the pressure to be harder and it was but it didn't stay that way. The best part was very good. Nice pace and she is willing to be directed. Rubs you all over while she is doing it. Her English is good but don't expect to have any long conversations. She is very nice and didn't cheat me on time either. Easy parking at Donki. She does offer private shower. Overall: would recommend, and would go back.

  7. #6788

    Hana / Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the correct thread. Hana of CS. Number ending with X031. Does she do HE or FS?.
    Yes. You have correct number. Located in Century Square on Bishop Street. Validated parking in the building if you need it. FS is readily available. Don't expect a great massage. Have fun and let us know how it goes.

  8. #6787
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel671  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    Wow a lot of action in a Chinese shop.

    What Chinese shop?

  9. #6786
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to a lot of the Thai massage shops however since the price increases, I've stopped going there and I just go to the Chinese massage shops and the reason is usually because I get 4 hand Massage with MSOG sometimes up to 3 cum shots with oil checks by multiple massage therapist at the same time or taking turns all within 1 hour.
    The Chinese ladies are great. Some even allow DATY HJ while the other lady is doing HJ FIV. Of course the tip is more.
    Clear your inbox.

  10. #6785

    Chinese Ladies are great MSOG

    I used to go to a lot of the Thai massage shops however since the price increases, I've stopped going there and I just go to the Chinese massage shops and the reason is usually because I get 4 hand Massage with MSOG sometimes up to 3 cum shots with oil checks by multiple massage therapist at the same time or taking turns all within 1 hour. The Chinese ladies are great. Some even allow DATY HJ while the other lady is doing HJ FIV. Of course the tip is more.

  11. #6784
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    The purportedly "real 1000%" advertising photos of "Cleeta" seem to be photos of Shasha Yuan, an Instagrammer from Australia (originally from China) with 21,500 followers. She also has an Only Fans site with 40,600 likes, and an X account with 8,224 followers.
    Thanks for the research!

  12. #6783
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    Cleeta

    Ad states real pic and she looks hot. Does anyone have experience with this one?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13253106.html
    The purportedly "real 1000%" advertising photos of "Cleeta" seem to be photos of Shasha Yuan, an Instagrammer from Australia (originally from China) with 21,500 followers. She also has an Only Fans site with 40,600 likes, and an X account with 8,224 followers.

  13. #6782

    Cleeta

    Ad states real pic and she looks hot. Does anyone have experience with this one?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13253106.html

  14. #6781
    What did you pay and what services are available?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkylink  [View Original Post]
    Damn wish I seen your post before. Went to see her looks like she maybe working two different spas. Overpriced, shorted time far more places I would rather spend my money at.

    I found a ad on Mojo with her real picture. Careful brothers lots fake pics out there. I will not return.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...79-2499_396893

  15. #6780

    Hana

    Not sure if this is the correct thread. Hana of CS. Number ending with X031. Does she do HE or FS?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape