Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 41280
-
06-07-25 09:10 #38355Senior Member

Posts: 128I seen her once for some headache relief about 6 months ago when she was in Riverside. The pics are legit and she got the job done but CIM wasn't allowed. I didn't bother to ask her if that was on the menu for an upcharge. 80 Mario coins was the donation.
Originally Posted by IraLob
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 16:32 #38354Senior Member

Posts: 164Really.
Nice selfie.
Originally Posted by BigRed0067
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 10:49 #38353Regular Member

Posts: 2Raven off beach Blvd.
Honestly the best provider I've seen in jax.
60 qy 100 hh. Short with a nice a $$ and melons She makes me feel like a king every time I see her.
Her Bbj is out of this world and she won't stop until you're finished.
Bring an umbrella if you want FS if not just a merely 20 Mario coins extra she's keeps herself and her room really clean.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/371464724876
-
06-06-25 08:00 #38352Regular Member

Posts: 3Dianne Jacksonville
Has anyone seen her recently. Any reviews I can find are quite old. Any more recent info will be greatly appreciated. PM me is you prefer. Thanks for your replies.
-
06-06-25 07:57 #38351Senior Member

Posts: 43Sara
She's real and one of my ATF's. Hard to get up with but if you can get an appointment she's a drama free great time. Not the cover model I met so many years back but still has a great figure. Everything covered and the back door is locked (I keep knocking anyway) but beyond that the service is 5 star.
Originally Posted by MikeLee904
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 20:23 #38350Regular Member

Posts: 9Sara
Has anyone able to connect with Sara? There is no response from her.
Is she real, any experiences?
https://tryst.link/escort/sara_silva45
-
06-05-25 13:43 #38349Senior Member

Posts: 260Anyone tried?
Has anyone seen this one? She looks pretty normal and clean, but as we all know, pics are often deceiving.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/035639515955
-
06-05-25 09:34 #38348Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Monalisa and Sexii Lexii
Hello gentleman.
Monalisa: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/865871785891.
And.
Sexii Lexii: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/332509502818.
Any more intel on these two? If you have a response or PM would be great.
-
06-04-25 20:51 #38347Senior Member

Posts: 48Any back door loving girls?
Looking to get my ass eaten and played with, she's got to be good looking, can't have a troll back there playing with my buddy.
-
06-04-25 18:09 #38346Senior Member

Posts: 1246The state of this hobby is really sad now.
Originally Posted by SixWheels
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:32 #38345Senior Member

Posts: 27More info
Do you have any more info on her. Hard to get excited without it. Maybe direct us to old post? Pics?
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 13:48 #38344Senior Member

Posts: 456She is hot, but has serious crazy vibes so you didn't miss too much. No telling what you said that set her off. Also one of the only higher end providers that tapped out on me from too long in missionary with plenty of time left in the clock and finished me with hand.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 13:44 #38343Regular Member

Posts: 18Babiigirll
Does anyone know what she's like? Safe? Love the petite look and wanted to ask before exploring.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/173579172040
-
06-04-25 10:42 #38342Senior Member

Posts: 585Luna
I was talking to this one last year. The conversation seemed to be going well, then absolutely nothing. Totally ghosted. For the life of me I can't think of why she stopped communicating with me. I even asked her if she thought I knew her parents or something. LOL.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 07:49 #38341Senior Member

Posts: 111Sent you a PM, what was her name?
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





